Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Www.maulag.edu.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Www.maulag.edu.ng (1634 Views)

Unilag.edu.ng And Xvideos.com Made The List Of 100 Most Visited Sites In Nigeria / Use These Search Strings In G#oo*gle And Get Tons Of Edu And Gov Backlinks / How Long Does It Take To Register .edu.ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.maulag.edu.ng by Nairalandisdead: 3:28pm On May 29, 2012
I just bought this domain - will probably be the future Unilag domain.

Anybody wants it?

N100,000 cash and wire.

K.
Re: Www.maulag.edu.ng by velo10: 12:23am On May 30, 2012
nice investment. I see the future domain as being mau.edu.ng

2 Likes

Re: Www.maulag.edu.ng by yamakuza: 8:22am On May 30, 2012
Even if u get to register it, u can hardly sell it.

#cybersquatting
Re: Www.maulag.edu.ng by soloqy: 10:05am On May 31, 2012
yamakuza: Even if u get to register it, u can hardly sell it.

#cybersquatting

Thank you. And I believe If Unilag/Maulag feel they must have it, they will get it from you without paying those hundreds of thousands you are talking about...

1 Like

Re: Www.maulag.edu.ng by utimatedes(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2012
When they need it, they will not beg you to collect it, until you are able to prove to NIRA that you are running school and you have registered your school to own .edu.ng

The same thing for gov.ng.

Those domain are special domain and only authorize institution or through agent appointed by the school

You just waste your money.

1 Like

Re: Www.maulag.edu.ng by jiemoour: 4:11pm On May 31, 2012
Even if u get to register it, u can hardly sell it.[img]http://www.keyforex.info/hardware.gif[/img]
Re: Www.maulag.edu.ng by moderattor: 4:27pm On May 31, 2012
They will get
www.maulagng.edu smiley
www.maulagschool.edu.ng
www.Maulagos.edu.ng

However you got it perfect at (Www.maulag.edu.ng) , pray your maga clicks smiley
Re: Www.maulag.edu.ng by yamakuza: 5:58pm On May 31, 2012
soloqy:

Thank you. And I believe If Unilag/Maulag feel they must have it, they will get it from you without paying those hundreds of thousands you are talking about...

he would have stood a better chance if he had registered the domain before the name change, and not after.

#Makes me think of registering some for Ojukwu, Yekini and Adedibu in advance. Lolz.
Re: Www.maulag.edu.ng by soloqy: 6:40pm On May 31, 2012
yamakuza:

he would have stood a better chance if he had registered the domain before the name change, and not after.

#Makes me think of registering some for Ojukwu, Yekini and Adedibu in advance. Lolz.

Exactly, yet the .edu.ng requirements must come into play sooner or later...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Joomla Bulk Sms Premium Professional Looking Template / Naija AdSense Available for sale At Cheap Price / Naija Adsense Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.