Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

So They Never Really Loved MKO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So They Never Really Loved MKO (17650 Views)

MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / MKO Abiola: How He Died - Dr Ore Falomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Kobojunkie: 1:23pm On May 30, 2012
Machine007: This has nothing to do with LOVING MKO, rather is the avenue to tell a bad government to look else where.

GEJ has so many problems to handle why creating more

Then tell us, how does re-naming a University after this man create more problems? grin grin grin
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 30, 2012
philip0906: wether u like it or not, d reason y d name is being rejected especially by d students, is dat it doesn't sound 2 good. . . Moshood Abiola University, Lagos. [color=#006600][/color]Very Local grin grin grin grin

it is indeed very funny. grin grin especially the moshood. Sounds really primitive african. They love the ''uni lag'' cos it sounds a lil tech.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 30, 2012
Abiola was a thief. (ITT-International Thief Thief- Fela) He was after personal aggrandizements. June 12 annulment was a power play fall out amongst two rivals IBB and MKO who masqueraded as friends. Nigeria has civil rule not democracy. This is ARMY ARRAGEMENT (Fela).
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by aljharem(m): 1:24pm On May 30, 2012
kkk17:

it is indeed very funny. grin grin especially the moshood. Sounds really primitive african. They love the ''uni lag'' cos it sounds a lil tech.

what is primitive african in a Name

Only da.ft people have such inferiority complexes
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by redsun(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2012
MKO was also a monumental thief and traitor that escaped physical justice.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Ideasroole: 1:31pm On May 30, 2012
ak47mann: i wonder why they reject one of their icon MKO?what is the noise about june 12,SW is really divided cool cool
Maj. Al Mustapha was right I'd say when he alledged that some SW elders were ****** sad
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Sayfat(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2012
To the proponent and the supporters of gej imbecilic n moronic renaming of unilag, u r all suffering from political history amnesia. Was the name abiola synonymous to academic? What was his contribution to educational sector while he was alive? Must we play politics with everything? Does gej embarked on due consultation before he arrived at his illogical calculation of renaming unilag after a supposed hero of democraZy? ABIOLA was known as political martry, politics was his immediate constituency, so , if he should be immortalised at all ASO ROCK sud be name after him n not our cherished citadel of learning(unilag) a place i doubt he ever visited when he was alive. If you care to know, the political haters of abiola is at work in collaboration with gej to cast aspersion on what so ever this 'political hero' myt av achieved. NAIJA lets think.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 30, 2012
philip0906: wether u like it or not, d reason y d name is being rejected especially by d students, is dat it doesn't sound 2 good. . . Moshood Abiola University, Lagos. Very Local grin grin grin grin

Do other institutions named after late nationalists sounds better?

The students are protesting cos of the ego attached to the name "UNILAG" and the fact that their certificates will henceforth bear MAU.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by aljharem(m): 1:34pm On May 30, 2012
Here comes the Igbos with there betrayer etc lairs against Yorubas.....
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Diligence: 1:36pm On May 30, 2012
It's called hypocrisy... "maramara ni iru, gwanpiti na azuu" Someone pays the supreme price; someone who has lived his life in impacting lives (esp the poor) and some1 who cld afford 100s of such universities.

Sadly enof, this portends evil for Nigeria esp as it concerns present/serving leaders; to them the lesson learnt (unfortunately) is: loot as much as u can now, becos even if u die fightg for the common man on the street, they will NEVA appreciate! Tufiakwa!

Immortalise Abiola!!!! Now something has been done, yet they hv turned out their real colour! Who can please man indeed?
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by jason123: 1:37pm On May 30, 2012
wesley80:

If u were not sounding so Daft would I have repeated it? Majority of the arguments may not have been cos of Ziks wish but Ziks wish was the only one that made all the difference.

Mister, only daft people repeat the same thing.

What has MKO got to do with UNILAG? What has the Yorubas got to do with the protest?! Is it not Lagos state we are talking about??! Why people are this silly beats me!

PapaBrowne:

I've long responsed to Gbawe on another thread where he raised this same thing.And because I wouldn't want to derail this thread with a totally unrelated topic, I will place my response in the linked thread.

You still haven't told us what Yorubas have got to do with the protest!
Is it only Yorubas that attend UNILAG?!

1 Like

Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by jason123: 1:37pm On May 30, 2012
Diligence: It's called hypocrisy... "maramara ni iru, gwanpiti na azuu" Someone pays the supreme price; someone who has lived his life in impacting lives (esp the poor) and some1 who cld afford 100s of such universities.

Sadly enof, this portends evil for Nigeria esp as it concerns present/serving leaders; to them the lesson learnt (unfortunately) is: loot as much as u can now, becos even if u die fightg for the common man on the street, they will NEVA appreciate! Tufiakwa!

Immortalise Abiola!!!! Now something has been done, yet they hv turned out their real colour! Who can please man indeed?

SHUT THE mess UP!
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Olaolufred(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2012
jason123:

Are you sure?! Please, why can't we be honest and objective for once in Nigeria.

When the change of name of University of Nigeria was suggested, we did not sleep in NL. In fact, many said it was a conspiracy by Nigeria to remove anything Ndigbo from her history, blah, blah, blah! Now, Lagosians are saying the same, they are now hypocrites?? It means they do not love MKO?!

Has politics really blinded you guys that much?! undecided

As far as I am concerned, most of your(that includes papabrowne and co) arguments for, are WEAK; In fact, too weak to be considered an argument.

UNILAG is a brand name that commands respect. WTF is MAUL?! How can the GEJ just wake up one morning, no input from the legislative arm, remove a brand name that was created a year after Nigeria became a republic? When UNILAG was producing graduates, GEJ was still a kid!

What is wrong is wrong. Lets be honest!

One more reason why He is doomed to fail.
This man Jonathan expires with this 4 years.
His dream of 2015 is already dead.
Nigeria does not deserve to be ruled by an slowpoke.
He wakes up unleashing on Nigerians decisions only a man in stupor could dish out.
Goodluck is an international disgrace to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by aljharem(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2012
jason123:

What has MKO got to do with UNILAG? What has the Yorubas got to do with the protest?! Is it not Lagos state we are talking about??! Why people are this silly beats me!

gbammm One minute Lagos is a no-mans-land

second minute Lagos and yoruba people grin grin grin grin

This Igbo people are indeed da.ft
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Beaf: 1:39pm On May 30, 2012
adolfe bad:

How old were you at the time of Abiola's career?
I was just one sand on the BEACH of the supporters of that MAN.
Forget about inner circle and outer circles.
We wanted HIM on that seat because we had followed him all through his career.
He had the people behind him and he was a symbol of DEMOCRACY. . .because everyone was tired of Babangida's iron fist rule.
And he is still being honored till.
Next time you meet your history tell him a certain ADOLFE asked you to slap him for planting inside your childish head that Abiola isnt a POLITICAL HERO.

Tell them, bro. cool
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by ifeci: 1:39pm On May 30, 2012
Do other institutions named after late nationalists sounds better?

The students are protesting cos of the ego attached to the name "UNILAG" and the fact that their certificates will henceforth bear MAU.

don't call it ego, legacy preferably.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Kobojunkie: 1:39pm On May 30, 2012
Diligence: It's called hypocrisy... "maramara ni iru, gwanpiti na azuu" Someone pays the supreme price; someone who has lived his life in impacting lives (esp the poor) and some1 who cld afford 100s of such universities.

You are right. He could have built his own university with all the money he stole from Nigeria. If he really helped the poor as you claimed, would he not have done better by returning all the millions of dollars that he bilked them of? I mean this man is the reason why Nigeria is still not technologically advanced.

What is a couple thousand Naira in scholarships compared to the millions of dollars Nigeria's poor lost to this man, Abiola?
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Beaf: 1:46pm On May 30, 2012
ifeci:

don't call it ego, legacy preferably.

Lol! An ego soaked brand/legacy carries greater weight than the brand/legacy of MKO?
Really? shocked
That argument sounds empty, ironic and hypocritical.

NL and comedy!
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by PapaBrowne(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2012
jason123:

If you can show me anywhere I used the word Yoruba in my post,then you can fault me. I wrote South Westerners and in my humble opinion that represents geographical residents of the South Western Region. Be they Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba et al. In the crowd of UNILAG students, there are different tribes and ethnicities. I give more credence to geographical descriptions than ethnic or tribal affiliations. My take is ethnicity and tribe should be described in historical and cultural contexts.

The article below motivated my post.
Sagay, others differ over renaming of UNILAG in honour of Abiola
on MAY 29, 2012 · in NEWS
3:13 pm
Email0
Lagos – Some prominent lawyers on Tuesday expressed mixed reactions over the decision of the Federal Government to rename the University of Lagos (UNILAG) in honour of the late Chief MKO Abiola.

The lawyers gave their views in separate interviews in Lagos.

President Goodluck Jonathan had on Tuesday made the announcement during a nationwide broadcast to mark the 2012 Democracy Day.

He said the name change was in honour of the late Abiola’s contribution to the nation’s democracy.

A constitutional lawyer, Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), said the president should be praised for his effort to immortalise Abiola, adding that he, however, made a wrong choice in choosing UNILAG.

Sagay said: “The president should be praised for his effort to immortalise Abiola. It was done out of good intention but he chose the wrong institution.

“UNILAG is too well established and has its own individual personality which will be difficult to overshadow”.

He noted that the president could have named one of the nine federal universities being constructed by the government in honour of the late acclaimed winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election.

“This would have been less contentious because they are yet to be given any names and have no identity of their own unlike UNILAG”, Sagay added.

[b]Mr Bamidele Aturu, a human rights activist, said the president had the power to change the name of the institutioņ stressing that nothing was actually wrong with the name change.

He said: “The renaming itself is not the problem it is was a populist gesture. This must not been seen as a way to garner the sympathy of the people of the South West.
[/b]
“The Federal Government has the power to change the name of any of its institution but it must be done with approval of the university’s council.

“If the UNILAG Council did not approve the name to be changed, then there will be a problem because it means that due process has not been followed”.

Also speaking, Mr Wale Ogunade, President, Voters Awareness Initiative, a non-governmental organisation, said the proper way to honour Abiola would have been to recognise June 12 as a national holiday.

“MKO Abiola is not known to be an educationist. The best way to have honoured him is for the Federal Government to recognise June 12 as a national public holiday”, he said.

Ogunade said lawyers in the country would challenge the change of the institution’s name in a court of competent jurisdiction if it was not reversed by the government.

He said: “The University of Lagos was enacted by an act, so nobody can unilaterally change its name without an act by the National Assembly.

“I can assure you that this will be challenged in the court because it is an illegality”. (NAN)
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by jason123: 1:50pm On May 30, 2012
I have to say this here.

The country has never been this polarized before, through out her history. The office of the presidency has been mired with ethnic bigotry and chauvism. Its a shame that people like Asari Dokubo, the Itsekiri hater, has mouth to say treasonable things but Buhari is not allowed.

In a country where over 70% of her citizens feed on less on 1 dollar a day, the parents still find money to send their children to school only for militants to earn more than them. Militants now represent Nigeria abroad. Militants now represent the office of the presidency on international consignment.

It was once said that the IQ of an average Nigerian is that of a retar.d at 67.

Terman's classification was (6):

IQ Range

Classification
140 and over Genius or near genius
120-140 Very superior intelligence
110-120 Superior intelligence
90-110 Normal or average intelligence
80-90 Dullness
70-80 Borderline deficiency
Below 70 Definite feeble-mindedness

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/IQBasics.aspx

I think they were right

Even the so-called smarter Southerners are behaving more retar.ded than the cowards up North. Useless Country!
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by ifeci: 1:51pm On May 30, 2012
@papabrowne

The topic of this thread is not logical and the conclusion faulty because the rejection of the name MAU has nothing to do with the person of MKO but with name and legacy that Unilag has built for years.The last i checked, the easterners equally rejected the renaming of UNN after ojukwu, so can u also use this same topic on that instance? No! because they don't hate him either. So pls stop attaching the rejection of the name to the person of MKO.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Baawaa(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2012
Assuming GEJ first splash the school fee by 35% and now change the name believing me,no protest,no hullabaloo.But he(GEJ) has nothing to offer,he just want to get point politically!
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Kobojunkie: 1:53pm On May 30, 2012
ifeci: @papabrowne

The topic of this thread is not logical and the conclusion faulty because the rejection of the name MAU has nothing to do with the person of MKO but with name and legacy that Unilag has built for years.The last i checked, the easterners equally rejected the renaming of UNN after ojukwu, so can u also use this same topic on that instance? No! because they don't hate him either. So pls stop attaching the rejection of the name to the person of MKO.

Excuse me but the rejection has everything to do with the worth placed on the individual MKO. This protest in essence asks the question "Who the hell is MKO that UNILAG should be re-named in his honor?".

Sure, maybe he is not hated but the issue remains do they think he is worthy of having, of all schools, UNILAG renamed after him.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Rhino5dm: 1:54pm On May 30, 2012
What a shameless low life Ibo bigot you are. Why are you sooo ashame to identify yoursellf with IBO?

PapaBrowne:

I've long responsed to Gbawe on another thread where he raised this same thing.And because I wouldn't want to derail this thread with a totally unrelated topic, I will place my response in the linked thread.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by onyengbu: 1:55pm On May 30, 2012
[size=15pt]What did this man do to Yorubas;

First they betrayed him,

Sold him to Al Mustapha

Killed him (with tea)

violated his cadaver in the name of autopsy.

and now, they have rejected him even at death? embarassed[/size]
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by jason123: 1:55pm On May 30, 2012
PapaBrowne:

If you can show me anywhere I used the word Yoruba in my post,then you can fault me. I wrote South Westerners and in my humble opinion that represents geographical residents of the South Western Region. Be they Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba et al. In the crowd of UNILAG students, there are different tribes and ethnicities. I give more credence to geographical descriptions than ethnic or tribal affiliations. My take is ethnicity and tribe should be described in historical and cultural contexts.

The article below motivated my post.

No, you started a topic saying "So they never really loved MKO". Then, you went ahead to say South-westerners. Please, who are the majority group in the SW if not for Yorubas? When we say Core-North, we all know we are referring to the Hausa/Kanuri/Fulani. Please, I am sure you know contextual messages are. People are not stu.pid, you know?

1 Like

Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 30, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I am older, wiser, and more informed on Nigeria than you can boast of.

Again, GOOGLE offers you a free tool to get your mind EDUCATED on the FACTS. USE IT! Stop being used -- start thinking for yourself. That you were one of those who protested DOES NOT CHANGE the facts of what happened. Up until the annulment, Abiola believed his friend IBB would finally get him the chance at the Nigerian Presidency, something he, Abiola, has wanted for a long time.
You can still google up Nigerian news reports from 1985 till 1993 to educate your mind on what really transpired during those years, and the Abiola-IBB handle on things.

If you didn't know that at all, but all you have to tell us is that you were one of the likely ignorant protesters on that day, then you are simply telling us NOTHING we have not heard from so many out there who taught these old men meant well for them. Please spare us the same old bull. We just went through, and are still going through that very same with the Jonathan Goodluck crowd. . . Jonathan too has people behind him and I bet some of them will tell us that he is also a symbol of democracy as a result. Imagine that!!!

Learn to pick your heroes more wisely . . . MKO left no worthy legacy for his own people, the people in the South West and Nigeria as a whole. The man was one of those who stole millions from Nigerians(if you are not aware of this, please use google to save your life), depriving Nigeria and Nigerians a chance at a better future. He was never prosecuted for it. He bedded the same old politicians you have today, only that he got stabbed in the back in the end. That is all.

Even your grand father cannot claim to know more about the politics of Abiola than ADOLFE does.
[/b]I have told you to forget about whatever transpired between MKO and IBB.
[b]Everyone cuts one corner or the other
and I'm not sitting here to discuss with you about tales of conspiracy and betrayal.
I'm discussing the life of a HERO.
I'm showing you the reason MKO is a proclaimed hero.

I will give you an assignment now LIKE your teachers do.
Search through the history of Nigeria back and forth, from cover to cover and name any PHILANTROPIST like MKO you find.
He funded over 60 secondary schools, built over 100 mosques and churches in the nation, has over 150 traditional titles bestowed on him from different communities all over the country, he built libraries, his boreholes provided free water for tons of people.
HE gave money to people in need resiliently like free wine,
or have you forgotten so soon that ABIOLA bookshop he built where people who could not buy a book could go and get for free?

HE probably touched more people in his lifetime than a combination of you and your grand father(pls no offense) has done.

And you wonder why people rallied round and supported him in mass?
You wonder where that CHARISMA came from that even village people loved and wanted him?

Listen here GANJA-JUNKIE. . .

If there is any HERO you want in times like this, who would touch so many lives directly, he is someone LIKE MKO ABIOLA.
A PHILANTROPIST passionate to just keep helping and helping people.
He is more than a HERO.

2 Likes

Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Kobojunkie: 2:01pm On May 30, 2012
adolfe bad:

Even your grand father cannot claim to know more about the politics of Abiola than ADOLFE does.
[/b]I have told you to forget about whatever transpired between MKO and IBB.
[b]Everyone cuts one corner or the other
and I'm not sitting here to discuss with you about tales of conspiracy and betrayal.
I'm discussing the life of a HERO.
I'm showing you the reason MKO is a proclaimed hero.

I will give you an assignment now LIKE your teachers do.
Search through the history of Nigeria back and forth, from cover to cover and name any PHILANTROPIST like MKO you find.
He funded over 60 secondary schools, built over 100 mosques and churches in the nation, has over 150 traditional titles bestowed on him from different communities all over the country, he built libraries, his boreholes provided free water for tons of people.
HE gave money to people in need resiliently like free wine,
or have you forgotten so soon that ABIOLA bookshop he built where people who could not buy a book could go and get for free?

HE probably touched more people in his lifetime than a combination of you and your grand father(pls no offense) has done.

And you wonder why people rallied round and supported him in mass?
You wonder where that CHARISMA came from that even village people loved and wanted him?

Listen here GANJA-JUNKIE. . .

If there is any HERO you want in times like this, who would touch so many lives directly, he is someone LIKE MKO ABIOLA.
A PHILANTROPIST passionate to just keep helping and helping people.
He is more than a HERO.

Notice how you continue to attack my person rather than PRESENT EVIDENCE TO COUNTER ANY OF WHAT I HAVE SAID.

P.S. My GrandFather did not know more about Nigerian politicians than I do. That is evidenced in the fact that much of the truth was hidden from his generation, and the generation after him, until more recently.

We are the generation living in the information age, and we have a duty to serve the truth, not the Politicians and criminals in power.

Abiola bilked Nigeria of Millions of Dollars. Fela tried his best to reveal this to all but as expected, people like you and your parents selectively chose to listen to only that, that soothed their mindset. Thank God for the internet, baboons like you can no longer claim ignorance is your RIGHT.

You say he probably touched more lives in his lifetime, but I am sure if I asked you for exact details on the number, you would be lost,clueless because you are here regurgitating what you were fed by other sycophants around you. I know of the scholarships he doled out but only a hand full of Nigerians got those.
I can however tell you with evidence that the money Abiola bilked Nigerians of could have touched millions more lives than the Naira notes he doled out to the poor in scholarship money, could have. If not for the millions of dollars he took from their future,(Fela sang of this by the way), those same poor Nigerians, along with millions others, would have had better opportunities than they currently do.

Now my assignment for you is that you EMPLOY GOOGLE search. Use it to educate yourself on the events that led up to June 12th and how Abiola cannot now be labelled a Hero when he was part of the decay that led to the problems of June 12th to begin with.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by PapaBrowne(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2012
jason123:

No, you started a topic saying "So they never really loved MKO". Then, you went ahead to say South-westerners. Please, who are the majority group in the SW if not for Yorubas? When we say Core-North, we all know we are referring to the Hausa/Kanuri/Fulani. Please, I am sure you know contextual messages are. People are not stu.pid, you know?

Who are "they"?? They refers to the South West. Prof Itse Sagay is a Delta citizen resident in the South West. I refer to him as a South Westerner. He is against the name change. Last Nite I argued with Anambra indigene living in Lagos and she is against the name change. She is an Anambrian, but a south westerner by geography.

Bamidele Aturu wrote:
“The renaming itself is not the problem it is was a populist gesture. This must not been seen as a way to garner the sympathy of the people of the South West".
It is from here I got my topic.

I really don't know why you are trying to tribalise this thing.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 30, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Excuse me but the rejection has everything to do with the worth placed on the individual MKO. This protest in essence asks the question "Who the hell is MKO that UNILAG should be re-named in his honor?".

Sure, maybe he is not hated but the issue remains do they think he is worthy of having, of all schools, UNILAG renamed after him.

Listen. . it is not about one HERO and his greatness.
it is about the deception.
the political motives behind such moves.
people are faaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr wiser now and you cant use their live for a HERO to delude them anymore.

UNILAG is a BRAND, MKO is another BRAND. they dont mix.

If they want to impress people, let them name the Lagos State house of assembly after MKO.

2 Likes

Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by jason123: 2:06pm On May 30, 2012
PapaBrowne:

Who are "they"?? They refers to the South West. Prof Itse Sagay is a Delta citizen resident in the South West. I refer to him as a South Westerner. He is against the name change. Last Nite I argued with Anambra indigene living in Lagos and she is against the name change. She is an Anambrian, but a south westerner by geography.

Bamidele Aturu wrote:
It is from here I got my topic.

I really don't know why you are trying to tribalise this thing.

That spin doctor thing will not really work here. People saw through your post. You tribalised your own topic. Nigerians aren't stupi.d! Its so annoying when you and your likes think you can play with our intelligence. undecided
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by aljharem(m): 2:07pm On May 30, 2012
adolfe bad:

Listen. . it is not about one HERO and his greatness.
it is about the deception.
the political motives behind such moves.
people are faaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr wiser now and you cant use their live for a HERO to delude them anymore.

UNILAG is a BRAND, MKO is another BRAND. they dont mix.

If they want to impress people, let them name the Lagos State house of assembly after MKO.

Gbammmmmmmmm !!!! Thank you

all this educated people sef, they think they know it all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Saraki Unveils What Nigerians Should Expect From N’assembly In 2017 / Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri / Minimum Wage: Organised Labour Absent At Fg's Reconciliatory Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.