Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Her Plight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Plight (1020 Views)

Bachelor's Plight (part 1) / A Male Vigin's Plight / What Is Your Listening Attitude Like To The Plight Of Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Plight by molli(f): 10:11am On May 30, 2012
Calls they say is of great importance in every relationship.a friend of mine is in a relationship with a guy who claims he loves her wholeheartedly,but the problem is, he hardly calls her,only calls her once or twice in a week.each time she complains about it.he says hes always busy and all that.but my question is:should she quit d relationship n move on?cos,i don't understand wt it will take him, to give @ least a minute call.considering the flimsy excuse he usually gives her.
Re: Her Plight by Dyt(f): 11:18am On May 30, 2012
busy and d one u claim 2 love doesnt cm 2 mind?
smh
sm men v got issues, d day my bf started claimin busy, i drew 20inch away frm him
Re: Her Plight by tellwisdom: 11:23am On May 30, 2012
You gurls are not useful. Only time wasters undecided
Re: Her Plight by kpolli(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2012
if she provides him with credit and he still doesn't call. . . then she shud break up
Re: Her Plight by abuchilag: 5:32pm On May 30, 2012
molli: Calls they say is of great importance in every relationship.a friend of mine is in a relationship with a guy who claims he loves her wholeheartedly,but the problem is, he hardly calls her,only calls her once or twice in a week.each time she complains about it.he says hes always busy and all that.but my question is:should she quit d relationship n move on?cos,i don't understand wt it will take him, to give @ least a minute call.considering the flimsy excuse he usually gives her.

When wld these ladies grow up? Must the guy be the only one calling? If you had told us that anytime she calls, the guy wld claim to be busy...then on that basis we can advise you....but for now, GROW UP
You have a phone....u can also call....haba
Re: Her Plight by slimyem: 10:51pm On May 30, 2012
what kind of nonsense love is that?
If someone loves you,you'll always be on his mind.
Live it as you like it and leave it if you don't like it!
As for me,if you ain't calling me,you are NOT in a relationship with me..
#no story!!#
Re: Her Plight by Mynd44: 5:26am On May 31, 2012
slimyem: what kind of nonsense love is that?
If someone loves you,you'll always be on his mind.
Live it as you like it and leave it if you don't like it!
As for me,if you ain't calling me,you are NOT in a relationship with me..
#no story!!#
you have not heard both sides oooo. Why cant the girl call the guy? What is this obsession with the guy calling all the time? Y'all ask for equality in all things and yet you don't want the strings attached to it
Re: Her Plight by bluefilm: 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
kpolli:
if she provides him with credit and he still doesn't call. . . then she shud break up

Guy you bad. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Her Plight by Biglittlelois(f): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mynd44:

you have not heard both sides oooo. Why cant the girl call the guy? What is this obsession with the guy calling all the time? Y'all ask for equality in all things and yet you don't want the strings attached to it

No need for two sides here, for the girl to know he calls twice a week, means she always do the calling and in my opinion, once a man always claims busy everytime, means there is someone else who has his attention 100%
Re: Her Plight by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
without hearing her own side there's no excuse why u can't call a girl u claim u love. even for a minute a day? Haba let's be real here.
Re: Her Plight by MichaelBukamzy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
Her phone would probably freeze if she call him.or is it under must that the guy is the one to call?He claims to love her but doesn't call her frequently,the girl that is been loved,do she call after waiting for two days without seeing his calls? Babe,ask yourself questions,do you have any value to add to the hustler's life other than "hello,hw work,you don chop,wetin you chop,make i come on sunday".if you aint got none,enjoy your friend zone or jump out.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister / Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It / Wat Doesn't Kill U Toughens U Up. Best Believ It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.