Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

The End Of The Church Age - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Of The Church Age (800 Views)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Signs Of The End Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The End Of The Church Age by toluxa1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2007
I AM OPENING UP THIS TOPIC TO TELL ALL NIGERIANS THAT THE CHURCH AGE HAS COME TO AN END (i KNOW HOW STANGE THATS SOUNDS TO YOU) AND THAT GOD IS COMMADING ALL PEOPLES TO COME OUT OF THE CHURCH BECAUSE THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD IS ON THE CHURCHES AND CONGREGATIONS. THIS IS NOT COMING THROUGH ANY DREAM OR VISSION BUT DIRECTLY FROM THE BIBLE.
Re: The End Of The Church Age by IDINRETE: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2007
do you care to expantiate  on how the church age has come to an end and where is your biblical authority that god wants people to come out of the church?

which age are you now proffering?
age of atheism or of reason? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The End Of The Church Age by analyt82(f): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2007
You do know that when God said he was coming back and he was looking for the perfect church . . . . . He meant US, as in people. shocked WE are the church, not some building. So in essence, churches are everywhere and will never leave. smiley You have good churches and bad churches. angry Corrupt churches and perverted churches, etc. Get my drift? kiss

(1) (Reply)

New Ukrainian Invitation Letter / Nairalanders Who Are Judgmental / Dear Huxley, Whats Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.