Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Thanks a lot for ur help.I kinda redesigned my own component - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Thanks a lot for ur help.I kinda redesigned my own component (862 Views)

Is Afrisofts SPC4 Bulksms Component Trashy? / Retrieving The COM Class Factory For Component With CLSID {587CCA26-D3FA-402C-B5A0-259DF7E96D55} Failed Due To The Following Error: 80040154. / Nigeria.gov.ng (voluntarily) Redesigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks a lot for ur help.I kinda redesigned my own component by zico: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2007
Thanks a lot for ur help.I kinda redesigned my own component to use for the time picker,and its functioning just fine.
Re: Thanks a lot for ur help.I kinda redesigned my own component by kanirip: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2007
Is there any such thing as a Javascript component?

I've heard of HTML components but Javascript? What do you mean?

Why would you need a time picker?

Sorry for being so inquisitive but I am a web programmer and I have never heard of
a javascript component before.

I think I can be of help if you reply.

Kanirip
Re: Thanks a lot for ur help.I kinda redesigned my own component by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2007
zico:

Please I need a Javascript component that will allow me select a time in HH:MM:SS format.Not The Date Time Picker

You Will please need to explain more on what exactly you need please.
Re: Thanks a lot for ur help.I kinda redesigned my own component by my2cents(m): 2:35am On Nov 21, 2007
I believe a javascript component is something you can quickly and easily add to your page(s), something that achieves some kind of functionality. You can write your own, but as is the case here and in general, such a component is usually borrowed from the open source community.

zico:
Here is a link that might help:
http://www.nogray.com/time_picker.php - it has HH and MM but not SS. If you really need SS, can't find any other resource and are really good at javascript, you might want to look at adding to the functionality used to build the time picker I just gave you.

In the future, endeavor to use google grin

I hope this helps.
Re: Thanks a lot for ur help.I kinda redesigned my own component by zico: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2007
Yeah what i really need is a source for a HTML component that can enable a user enter Time in HH:MM:SS just like in the windows system time.
Re: Thanks a lot for ur help.I kinda redesigned my own component by zico: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2007
Thanks for the Link http://www.nogray.com/time_picker.php but i really couldn't find the actual source that makes it work
Re: Thanks a lot for ur help.I kinda redesigned my own component by Kobojunkie: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2007
go to [size=18pt]www.google.com [/size] and search for the code. There are code resources out there if you will only search
Re: Thanks a lot for ur help.I kinda redesigned my own component by darth: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2007
have you checked www.programmersheaven.com there's lots of free javascript code there, but if you really know what you want u might have to do some hacking yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Textio Help! / Any Networking Problems? Paste It Here. / Please, I Need Someone To Help Me On Java:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.