Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) (1185 Views)

PC Hardware And Software Solutions / ##all Computer Hardware And Software Troubles Solution Center / Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) by lanregbade(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2012
HELLO EVERYONE,MY NAME IS ENGINEER LANRE,AM HERE TO HELP YOU SOLVE YOUR SYSTEMS PROBLEMS (HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE),BE IT OPERATING SYSTEM ISSUE LIKE WINDOWS 7,WINDOWS XP,WINDOWS VISTA,WINDOWS 8,MICROSOFT OFFICE INSTALLATION,ANTI-VIRUS,GAMES,JAVA,VLC MEDIA PLAYER,WINDOWS PLAYER AND BLACKBERRY DESKTOP MANAGER 6.1, ADOBE FLASH PLAYER,ORACLE,PICASA,PHOTO SHOP AND COREL DRAW..................ETC AND LOTS MORE.AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE,YOU CAN REACH ME ON 07033467556 AND 08056069591 AND YOU CAN ALSO MAIL ME ON lanregbade@yahoo.com.
Re: Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) by lanregbade(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2012
make a choice today
Re: Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) by jeak123(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2012
while using mozilla to browse, the browser freezes at times. whats d possible cause of this? i use HP DV6500 with vista OS. any suggestions please.
Re: Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) by tunxlaw2(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2012
My laptop does not startup, it comes on all fans lights and drives are running but it would not startup, sometimes it may startup if it runs for a long time. it has had this problem since the battery died without properly shutting down
Re: Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) by victichy: 12:31am On Jun 25, 2012
tunxlaw2: My laptop does not startup, it comes on all fans lights and drives are running but it would not startup, sometimes it may startup if it runs for a long time. it has had this problem since the battery died without properly shutting down

This is a hardware problem. try taking it for repair, n troubleshootin. check the Ram and replace the battery, cos that seems to be the issue.
Re: Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) by victichy: 12:36am On Jun 25, 2012
jeak123: while using mozilla to browse, the browser freezes at times. whats d possible cause of this? i use HP DV6500 with vista OS. any suggestions please.

Vista OS is known to be very slow when working with high end program. Try using the cntl-alt-del button to switch to task manager, were you can end task. if symptom persist change to win7.
Re: Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) by tunxlaw2(m): 7:54am On Jun 25, 2012
victichy:

This is a hardware problem. try taking it for repair, n troubleshootin. check the Ram and replace the battery, cos that seems to be the issue.
Thanks, i have taken it for repairs once somewhere inside computer village it cost me 7000, now its having the same problem a few weeks later. i guess i will just sell it as parts how much do you think i can get for it? its a compaq q615 less than two years old.
Re: Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) by victichy: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
If you want to sell it as part you wont be making much cash from it. I would advice you fix the Laptop to a good working condition and sell as a whole.
Re: Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) by Maleeq(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
Similar thread exists here

(1)

Hp Laptop For Sale / Closed / Unable To Edit Document On Ms Word.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.