Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,223 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn (9896 Views)

Opera Mini 4.2 Configuration|settings / Mtn Configuration Settings For Nokia 6233 / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by dragnet: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2007
Click 0n d link below 2 order whteva c0nfiguratn settings you desire .e.g wap/gprs, .mms, push-2-talk. ,streaming . .etc !
NB; for Nokia phones 0nly !! & I didnt guarantee any free browsing (so dnt crucify me) all you will get is d settings & remember it is subject to activatn by ur respective netwrk, & p.l.e.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.s.e ! .d0nt drop ur mails xcept for sumtn else. 'c0s all u need u'd get 4rm d syt
http://nokiaxhtml.wdsglobal.com/intro
enjoy !!
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by sect(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2007
Dragnet am very certain that someone will post his/her mail,lets watch and see
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by dragnet: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2007
Letz find out cool
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by dragnet: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2007
Letz find out cool
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by maxjax(m): 3:07am On Nov 21, 2007
:d l0l ;d
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by Emeka72(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2007
people are not supposed to be requesting settings again
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by hayprof(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2007
Pls, my mum needs the settings too be king enuf to snd it to sect@dragnet.emeka7_maxjax.com

wink cool
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by dragnet: 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2007
hayprof, even ur mail is en0ugh 4 a setting ! grin
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by dragnet: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2007
Sect, s0mebuddie just dr0pd a mail cool
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by hayprof(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2007
;d ;d :d wink cool
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by Emeka72(m): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2007
no need to drop mails or request 4 d settings when you have not requested for the network
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by Fadajasi(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hehehehe
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by tobs(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2007
@dragnet itssssssss only MMS settings dat is there. i mean d nokia link u posted.and pls can u get the 1 4 sonyericsson
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by dragnet: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2007
.tobs . .itz nt 0nly mms settings dtz there & as for s.e. Let m check
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by sect(m): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2007
Hayprof's mail can even get 3G settings for a walkie talkie,Its very superb.
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by dragnet: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2007
, I'd luv 2 hav 1 to0 cool
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by hayprof(m): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2007
sect:

Hayprof's mail can even get 3G settings for a walkie talkie,Its very superb.
dragnet:

, I'd love 2 hav 1 to0 cool

No ProblemO,

Guys
Holla me on IM Jare hayznet
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by konari(m): 2:19am On Nov 26, 2007
Please has anyone got glo vpn settings? biko can i have it? please i also need glo free browsing trick/tweak while on the subject i would love to have that of mtn as well. thank you very much. reason i'm asking's because i'll be off to zaria in a couple of hours and i don't know if celtel's free browsing'll work der so it'll be nice to have an alternative.

please my phone browser doesn't browse free but 3rd party softwares connect easily and i browse for free but the browser takes me to celtel's wap homepage that asks me to resubscribe (in oda words, it charges) but 3rd party softwares connect easily and best of all, free of charge, please help me out!!!!!!!! i'd like to get my phone browser to browse for free. long live celtel, long live nairaland.
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by Emeka72(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2007
who told you celtel is doing free browsing?
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by dragnet: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2007
He wasnt told. . He had witnesd it wt "3rd party warez"
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by Fadajasi(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2007
Can i get streaming settings there? Tried getting but nigeria was not list in the countries there.
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by dragnet: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2007
4 streaming settings just input d internet current settings u're using
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by Fadajasi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2007
What u are tryin to say is that internet settings is also streaming settings?
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by sect(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2007
Yes internet settings is also streaming settings
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by Fadajasi(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2007
Ok pls where can i watch tv or videos on my nokia 6230i
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by dragnet: 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2008
This was the topic that made me start using YIM thanks to hayprof's 'hola'
hayprof & info wey dey spray for dclique's thread say make I go start my own topic make dem reply am. . .wetin be dis one?? Even hayprof reply am then o! make d two of una go sleep jo! tongue just b'cos I didnt antagonise dclique's thread duplication
~tHe~SlOw~MoVeMeNt~Of~ThE~tIgEr~DoEsN't~DePiCt~WeAkNeSs~. . . . .bite that !!
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2008
noisessssssss
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by Dclique(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2008
pls tell me , WHO NO LIKE AWOOF?
nigerian awoof rating in percent=99.9%
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by dragnet: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2008
s#17 happens tongue
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2008
Dclique:

please tell me , WHO NO LIKE AWOOF?

info and gospelman no like awoof
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by fellybabe(f): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2008
Awoof dey rub bele
Re: Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn by dragnet: 5:38am On Mar 02, 2008
. . . . . . .misguided missile

Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. / How To Remove Privacy Protection Password On Itel A33, P33 And P33plus / How To Renew Your Whatsapp Subscription In Nigeria?