Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation (8405 Views)

Yahaya Bello ‘on Excursion’ In Kogi Government House, PDP Says / Senate Approves UNILAG Renaming / Wole Soyinka Opposes UNILAG/MAU Renaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by DaLover(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2012
Demdem:

and who are u to tell me whose list to compile? u don kolo ooo.
besides am so busy compiling that of the retardeen so kindly assist me with both OBJ and Tinubu

Your right, I can't prevent you from being biased...keep the flag flying
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by DaLover(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
Demdem:

Do u think am on NL to entertain u? who cares with the above? who even takes note of that? Boy, u are daft oooo like the retardeen himself. No offence.

if there is a monkey in the house that doesn't contribute intellectually to discussions but hurls insults..does that not constitute entertainment...

The truth remains that anytime people see the word retardeen on NL their minds immediately go to demdem and danyoku...its not my fault!
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by yangzhen76: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Demdem(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
DaLover:

if there is a monkey in the house that doesn't contribute intellectually to discussions

He-goat, thats ur opinion. ***yawns***

but hurls insults..

if calling the Retardeen his name is insultultive to ur dumb skull then am guilty as charged grin

does that not constitute entertainment...

Iddiot, i said am not here to entertain. are u blind also or u simply cant comprehend simple statements?

The truth remains that anytime people see the word retardeen on NL their minds immediately go to demdem and danyoku...

most likely the people u are reffering to are u and ur other monikers. for the upteenth time.............I DONT FFUCKING CARE. KISS MY ASS

its not my fault!
Then what is ur headache? why dont u just free me with my RETARDEEN and face the topic on this thread abi dem swear for u?

Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Demdem(m): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
DaLover:

Your right, I can't prevent you from being biased...keep the flag flying

idiiot, i said i am preoccupied with the retardeen's numerous attrocities. i asked u to help me with that of OBJ and Tinubu. how am i biase? ODE.
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by DaLover(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
Demdem:

idiiot, i said i am preoccupied with the retardeen's numerous attrocities. i asked u to help me with that of OBJ and Tinubu. how am i biase? ODE.
Preoccupation, fascination...just don't become deranged...you also have a life to live..olodo
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Demdem(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
DaLover:
Preoccupation, fascination...just don't become deranged...you also have a life to live..olodo

Idiiot, i dont need ur advice. face front and leave me with my retardeen. That shouldnt be too dificult for u.
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by DaLover(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
Demdem:

Idiiot, i dont need ur advice. face front and leave me with myas a retardeen. That shouldnt be too dificult for u.

corrected!!
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Demdem(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
DaLover:

corrected!!

u are obviously a criminal. Re-writing my statement in my presence. u will soon end up in jail, that i can assure u grin grin grin
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Beaf: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
DaLover:

if there is a monkey in the house that doesn't contribute intellectually to discussions but hurls insults..does that not constitute entertainment...

The truth remains that anytime people see the word retardeen on NL their minds immediately go to demdem and danyoku...its not my fault!

Lol! That is so funny and true! grin
I recall once seeing dayokanu actually attempt a post to debate and I was like shocked to the core, because the deep impression that he, demdem, Rhino.5dm and a few others give, is one of abysmal stup!dity and gutter morality. People who might have no respect for their own fathers.
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Demdem(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
^^^^

Accursed, i know u go show face. U welkom.how co ck licking today?
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Demdem(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
Beaf:

I recall once seeing dayokanu actually attempt a post to debate and I was like shocked to the core, because the deep impression that he, demdem, Rhino.5dm and a few others give, is one of abysmal stup!dity and gutter morality. People who might have no respect for their own fathers.

Do u have respect for this man below?

Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by DaLover(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
Beaf:

These guys are the core of NL retardeen club....you will never hear them contribute anything intellectual...if they can insult GEJ who has achieved more than the combined efforts of all theirs fathers put together, imagine how they would threat their parents at home...
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Demdem(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
^^^^
Jail-bound lover. grin grin grin
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by lateef4me(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
Gbawe,
This obsession with GEJ is becoming unhealthy !
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by bakila: 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2012
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Keep fooling yourself and keep mentioning Northerners as if GEJ is truly keeping them out of power. Those who can think critically, with minds not totally destroyed by ethnic bigotry, know that we indeed still have a strong aspect of Northern Presidency still intact. It is just that it is not the 'usual suspects' Naive Southerners love to hate and obsess over (IBB, Danjuma, Atiku, Ciroma et al) pulling the strings.

Continue to delude yourself that a man only interested in looting as much as he can for himself and his cronies is the "Humble" champion of your deluded and eternal one-upmanship battle against the North. If you think all the Northerners who aided project GEJ, via going against the IBBs, Ciromas and Atikus of the world, are not getting 'paid' today then I salute your extreme naiveness. Look around you and see the stagnation of ordinary Nigerians everywhere, contrasted by the good fortunes of the corrupt from every corner of Nigeria, to note who GEJ is truly leading on behalf of.

Remained me of my encounter with a Senator from the North, my argument was summerised is the words " sir do you think that man is qualified or possesses the ability to lead the Country"
His response is that their interest is their and they have to go with their people of same interest.

Thats why anytime fools say the north do not want GEJ to succeed I laugh. Those in Goverment have no time talkless of respect for the people.
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Gbawe: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2012
lateef4me: Gbawe,
This obsession with GEJ is becoming unhealthy !

And you obsession with Gbawe is even more unhealthy. At least GEJ is the President I feel is leading my Nation terribly. What is your excuse on a public forum where I don't owe you anything talk less of being answerable to you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims / 22 Parties Meet, Propose Policy Framework For Buhari / Breaking News! Tune In To AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.