Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Breaking News! Tune In To AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Tune In To AIT (8405 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Tune In To Channels TV NOW! / Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) / APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by chudionu58(f): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2016
Change is truly Here!!
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by writetopoker: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2016
brief us
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by chudionu58(f): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2016
It was all about how APC rigged the elections in southern Ijaw LGA... Change!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by DaBullIT(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2016
na wetin ?
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by Obinnio: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2016
Mods abeg un-barn me in traveling section na, na small advice I give o we land me for barn since last year October, abi una don forget una barn me? Oya no vex I no say na wrong tread and section but free me, I need important questions to ask cos my travel is now on my neck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by phemmie06(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2016
@ OP! As I no get mobile TV tell us wetin you see?
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by Kx: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2016
chudionu58:

In other words, AIT documentary season 2?

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by EternalTruths: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2016
Make I book space

Op full details later.
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by abduljabbar4(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2016
We are waiting
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by chudionu58(f): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2016
The AIT documentary made mockery of APC and their candidate. PDP documented "evidences" how Sylva's thugs in active connivance of security agencies, killed and maimed people; people also testified how APC thugs snatched ballot boxes and wrote results by themselves which according to them was the reason INEC cancelled elections in that LGA.

The documentary concluded with Dickson urging Sylva to "be law abiding" and test his popularity... this Saturday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by chudionu58(f): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2016
Let's hope APC will respond with their version of events!
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2016
E b lyk say Dokpesi wan dey get more jail issues

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by duwdu: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Kx:

In other words, AIT documentary season 2?

Hahaha!!! They're yet to complete the assignment given to AIT for the N2.1 Billion na, just give them time! gringringrin

P34c3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Detaining Raymond Dokpesi won't stop AIT from reporting things the way they are, his statements yesterday shows the man can not be intimidated by vindictive Buhari.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by dunkem21(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Detaining Raymond Dokpesi won't stop AIT from reporting things the way they are, his statements yesterday shows the man can not be intimidated by the vindictive Buhari.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by Death2alligbos(f): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
chudionu58:
u see ur life
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by Demallcrazy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Smh
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by femidejulius(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Unfortunately, AIT is PDP Television Station

The station will only say anything that portray PDP in good light, that makes it like a victim of the APC-led government.

Well.. Well.. APC also has their television station too. It is TVC cheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by Pidggin(f): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Chai, APC why now?
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by stjsd(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by mirakz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
AIT aired the APC's candidate earlier this morning, giving him the air previledge to campaign and call his opponent sorts of names. So na 1-1.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by paloncy: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dia wahala thiefs
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by Jaymima(f): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
What ?
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by lomprico(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Its also shows adams oshiomole accusing silver of using armed thugs.
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by olaboy33(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
I guess dokpesi wants to make judicous use of all the money he received from dasuki to keep EFCC off his neck................at least he used the money for something... tongue
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by Profitsng(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Really.
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by maestroferddi: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Detaining Raymond Dokpesi won't stop AIT from reporting things the way they are, his statements yesterday showed the man can not be intimidated by vindictive Buhari.
Buhari must be smoking something if he thinks he can silence Dokpesi.

The man is brave and other PDP leaders should borrow a leaf from him: brace up against the tyranny which Buhari is hell-bent on practising in Nigeria or choose between leaving politics entirely and going on exile/seek asylum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by merry02(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Is AIT the born of contentions or the content of the message passed? Shame on APC!!!
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by ChocolateAda: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Beautiful people, I do not need to spell out what rats are to you,abi? and I am sure lots of you out there share the same amount of hatred I have for them. I mean it, this post is no joke.
I need a pied piper in my life( remember the story of that flute player who used his music to chase away rats from that town.....), yes, I need him. I am sure many of you are wandering what would make me write a post about rats, but I had to biko, I've had enough! Okay lemmie tell you what happened.

Yesterday evening, I had to bring down the our mortar from the table in the kitchen, 'cos I wanted to pound yam to make Nsala soup, and as soon as I carried the mortar to drop on the floor, two big hairy rats literally flew from God knows where to the floor barely missing my legs. Now I was still carrying the heavy mortar, and out of fear I dropped it in a bid to run out of the kitchen, but I did not move a muscle. I did not run because the mighty mortar in my hands, descended on my feet...*crying*

What did I do to these rats to deserve this treatment? I do not look for trouble,I treat them well, back in the school hostel before it was renovated, i did not keep rat poison and crayfish in my woad robe to chase them away,I've been as kind as I can be, but my kindness was not reciprocated.. So, Its payback time.
I've decided to poison them all. As soon as I click "publish " on my blogger account, I would go out and get otapiapia. I promise you, I would spare no one. Enough is enough.
for more, visit www.aladyandlife..com

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by kahal29: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Tune to Ait nw to watch season 2 of change
Re: Breaking News! Tune In To AIT by Davidovinci(m): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Abegy! stories that touch.. Both PDP and APC do rig election.. APC were just smarter! PDP should go up 'em rigging game

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful City In Africa / January Salary Paid For Fed Workers / PDP Warns Chairmanship Aspirants Against Verbal Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.