Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Weird Warri Girl. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Weird Warri Girl. (1180 Views)

How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps / Warri Girl Wedding Pix / The Wise White Man And The Warri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weird Warri Girl. by omen: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
James decided to pay his friend in Warri an August visit. Stupid enough he got there late in the night. After several knock knock without answers, he decided to pass the night in another of his guy's place.
As he turn to leave, his friend babe met him  on the door.
Ehe, thank God you are here, he exclaimed!  Where is Big Jo? he asked the girl.
He travelled since last week, she replied.
Sincerely speaking James wanted to hang out at another friend bunk but the girl persuaded him, so they slept @ Jo's place together.

As they went to bed, James dropped the pillow between them.
The next morning at about 5.15am, with a lightning speed, James jumped out of the bed. And the following conversation ensued b/w them:

Warri Girl: wetin be that?
James:  There is one big rat the ran underneath the chair. So I want to kill it
Warri Girl: So u smart like this na im u no fit jump over the pillow last night.
                 your mugu e, na only God's grace OSU fit cure am.
James: Sorry, i don't understand what u mean
Warri Girl: Na today nyash start to dey get centre parting? abi u think say okpolo na open eye. Nonsense!
Re: The Weird Warri Girl. by Migines(m): 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2007
Wat in da world is dis suppose to mean??
Re: The Weird Warri Girl. by omen: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2007
It mean your people are weird
Re: The Weird Warri Girl. by topeteadr(m): 1:46am On Nov 21, 2007
This joke is a crap! And it sucks.
Re: The Weird Warri Girl. by ignorant: 5:03am On Nov 21, 2007
You should go back and think of some thing better to post in here. Your post is weird by itself like its title.
Re: The Weird Warri Girl. by SugaLips(f): 5:04am On Nov 21, 2007
Without contest, this joke has officially won the award for worst joke on nairaland. Congrats.
Re: The Weird Warri Girl. by Emperoh(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2007
A la Naijagurly, showbobo, biggerboy, tope teadr, Migines can someone close this post PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Weird Warri Girl. by clemcykul(f): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2007
alryte the best way to is like this wink evry1 one of u BUZZ OFF!
Re: The Weird Warri Girl. by temmysexy(f): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2007
Emperoh:

A la Naijagurly, showbobo, biggerboy, tope teadr, Migines can someone close this post PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ poster
joke?
Re: The Weird Warri Girl. by Frankies(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2007
This is the dryest joke I have ever seen on this land.

Can someone tell that guy to go for a tutelage under ''I go die.''
Re: The Weird Warri Girl. by djcrooky(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2007
i can't believe i read this
Re: The Weird Warri Girl. by clemcykul(f): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2007
@DJ u just did grin u even replied shocked meaning ure addicted like me to nairaland embarassed

seun am coming for my own share of goodies from nairaland grin ure just busy smiling to the bank embarassed grin grin grin grin grin

anyway am glad am connected to wonderful pple out here cheesy u guys are g8 kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Uncle Ade And Friend / World Women's Conference / Let's Bring All The Insults Here!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.