Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Short Code Business Consults - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Short Code Business Consults (580 Views)

Campaign Consults Limited / Secondary School Dropout Consults For teaching Hospital / Redfox Consults: Financial And Economic Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Code Business Consults by smsgrouper: 1:14pm On May 31, 2012
Hello People,

Are you interested in short code business? Ok I guess you don't know what this lucrative business is all about.

I will give you an example; have you ever received a text saying "for lastest news text NEWS to a particular 5 digit code"

As you send the text requesting for lastest news, you are being charged and certain percentage goes to the short code owner.

Now I guess you have a basic understanding of the business. If you would like to generate income from this kind of business, I'm ready put you through from start to finish

From start to finish includes;
1.Developing a concept that makes people send text to your short code.
2.Getting you a reputable UK based company that would set up your short code and your payouts(income).
3.Analysing with you how you can promote your short code services.

Now you maybe wondering why is this guy not into this business. Well I have a short code service coming out soon for bulksms senders. This would allow user to send bulksms to unlimited numbers for just N100 only.

Consultation might be in person, email, BBM, yahoo messenger, text message etc as you may prefer.

Please contact me on: 08060027850, babat.mobile@gmail.com or 25E0B5C0

(1) (Reply)

‘I Operated As Fake Superintendent Of Police For Four Years’ / Investigation Of Olaitan’s Gruesome Murder: Bungling Unlimited By Bamidele Aturu / Money Is A Miracle Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.