Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single (2186 Views)

Empire Cast – Powerful Feat. Jussie Smollett & Alicia Keys) / Patience Jonathan, Mistakenly Invited Alicia Quarles Instead Of Alicia Keys / Who Is The Greatest Between Alicia Keys And Beyonce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by zigbo(f): 3:00am On Nov 21, 2007
i find that song rily annoying + she was screaming thru out. . . but i might be a minority,it seems like a lot of people actually like it undecided

wat do y'all think tho

i heard the album's in stores or soon undecided dunn0, who has hrd any other track and wat does it sound like?
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by deedami(m): 3:06am On Nov 21, 2007
yes u really are minority !, that song GOOOOOOOOOO
no one, no one, no oneeeeeee. she so wasnt screaming.
but yeah thats how u feel its all guud
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by JeSoul(f): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2007
zigbo:

i find that song rily annoying + she was screaming through out. . . but i might be a minority,it seems like a lot of people actually like it undecided

what do y'all think tho

i heard the album's in stores or soon undecided dunn0, who has hrd any other track and what does it sound like?

you are not alone jare!
I don't really listen to Alicia but the song came up on the radio when I was driving to work and I kept thinking to myself "is that AK"? that voice sounds so cracked and in need of water, that can't be alicia keys, what happened to her voice?"

Her voice sounds so strained, and horsy - like she had lost her voice and was still trying to sing. If you read the album/song reviews you'll see A LOT of people also said the same thing so you're def not alone.
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by chiogo(f): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2007
If u're talkin' bout "no one", well, that's my jam tongue love that song!!!!I like d msg in d song. I hear y'all on d cracked voice thingy but she's still great and she's d realest female artiste ever. whatever she sings is usually based on what's happenin' to her for real. Love alicia, cool
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by zigbo(f): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2007
chiogo:

If u're talkin' bout "no one", well, that's my jam tongue love that song!!!!I like d msg in d song. I hear y'all on d cracked voice thingy but she's still great and she's d realest female artiste ever. whatever she sings is usually based on what's happenin' to her for rea[/b]l. Love alicia, cool

that dont make her special undecided a.keys is kool but that song"no one" she was screaming all the way thru. . .hearing her voice in that song made me feel uncomfortable for her cooz it was like she was gona hurt her throat or sumthin. . .

has anyone heard any other song from her album [b]as i am
?
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by chiogo(f): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2007
The song is really not that bad to me. Infact, every girl is feelin' it over here @ my school.

she has some new song, i forgot d title but i don't like d video, there was a hospital scene and whatnot. too sad for me.
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by ravenzord(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2007
I lik alicia bt let's not lie,her voice crackd on d song bt we still lov it lik dat.listenin 2 d remix with quan rite now,think his flows r tite.jst got d album bt i haven't had d time 2 really listen 2 it,lov d song she did with kanye though.
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by sofine5(f): 4:54am On Nov 25, 2007
Love The Song. I plan to put it on my Ipod sometime
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by omoge25(f): 5:50am On Nov 25, 2007
@poster I taught i was the only one that didnt like it. when i first heard "no one" i disliked it with a passion, till today i havent been able to sit through the whole song, i just don't like it, but my roommate thats her jam right there.  Did you see her on the american music awards performing with jr. reid, i wasnt impressed but everyone in my house loved it.
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by 9ja4eva: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2007
No One

Is da bomb.
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by Mustay(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2007
MAYBE ZIGBO HAD SOME KINDA HEADACHE D TIMES SHE LISTENED 2 IT 'COS THAT AINT SCREAMING shocked shocked shocked shocked
9ja4eva:

No One BUT ZIGBO IS DA MINORITY
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by zigbo(f): 2:36am On Nov 26, 2007
@mustay did she say my name in the song undecided
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by estrella(f): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2007
that song is the BOMB!!! loved it coz it absolutely reminded me of me and my boo, go alicia!! u rock!!!!!
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by tosinadeda: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2007
She damn good on the piano and really lookd pretty in d video,lovely song,good msg
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by Rapsody(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2007
"when d rain is pouring doooooown!"
OMG! Dats my best part of d song.

Yall alwayz complaining bout how artificial most R&B singers sound,then comes Alicia letting her emotions show so clearly thru her song u can actually hear her voice cracking! Whassamata wt yall! Hve u tried singing wt tears in ur eyez? Sounds smooth dnt it? puhleeeze!
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by Mustay(m): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2007
zigbo no mind me jare wink

but u could come and liten 2 it with me; maybe u'll like it better then grin grin grin cool cool cool wink

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by Rapsody(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2007
"People kip talking! (gbam)
they can say what they like! (gbam)
all i know: evrything will be all right!
No one! No one! No ooooooooooone!
Can make me feel d way i feel 4 yuuuuh!"
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by saintkola(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2007
Never liked Alicia but this song has got my mind changed! Even got it on me phone, totally smoking!
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by hollandis(f): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2007
that song is her biggest hit of all time.It has a way of soothing me,when i am down.I simply love it
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by zigbo(f): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2007
the more i listen to it,the fustrating it gets undecided . . .lol,thats my opinion tho.

its my ring tone tho but i guess i'm jst trying to feel among,trying to like it undecided
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by busygirl(f): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2007
I don't like the song either cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by chiogo(f): 12:04am On Nov 28, 2007
zigbo:

the more i listen to it,the fustrating it gets undecided . . .lol,thats my opinion tho.

its my ring tone tho but i guess i'm jst trying to feel among,trying to like it undecided

hehehe, very funny!!! That don't mean u shld have it as ur ring-tone. I like it but i ain't usin' it as a ring-tone, it's slow. just say u like d song. tongue
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:08am On Nov 28, 2007
I love listening to that song oh, it was as if she purposely wrote/ sang for my husband and I kiss kiss

**Singing along**

No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel for you
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by zigbo(f): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2007
chiogo:

hehehe, very funny!!! That don't mean u shld have it as your ring-tone. I like it but i ain't usin' it as a ring-tone, it's slow. just say u like d song. tongue

lol. . .seriously, i wish i liked it. it is jst so annoying nd lately any show she's invited to all i hear is screaming. . .
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by Mustay(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2007
ZIGBO SINCE U'VE REFUSED 2 LISTEN WIT ME

WATCH THIS VIDEO OF no one

IS THIS GAL'S VOICE PREFERRABLE?

pls click on the link below

NO ONE
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by naijadiva2(f): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2007
i like the the song no one. the cd is pretty good too.
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by suze(f): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2007
As for me, i loooooooooooove d song, Ican listen to it over and over again
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by zigbo(f): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2007
@mustay helllooo, i ve seen the video.like u aint the only one who's gat internet or music channel remember undecided . . lol tongue
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by dtpchic(f): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2007
the song is off the chain,i think it's her best so far
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by Mustay(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2007
just click on the link zigbo

that's a wannabe's version of the song lipsrsealed

u too dey show urself embarassed
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by zigbo(f): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2007
@mustay it aint my fault i rily dont ve time undecided tongue bu' lemme do u a favour nd check it out a lil bit wink
Re: What Do U Think About Alicia Keys New Single by zigbo(f): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2007
@must. . i kinda prefer hers tho wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terry G's Gingah Ur Swagga Album Review. / Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. / Looking For Sound Track To Some Selected Nigerian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.