Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (51045 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2010/2011 Admission List Is Finally Out / Olabisi Onabanjo University Cesap Form Is Out For Sale. / Olabisi Onabanjo University,ago Iwoye Post Ume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by Rotadam(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2009
wat going on wit oou,my fellow #land is dis how we go fold our hands,and watch oou doing nothing.i don read tire yet oou neva sell d pume form nt to even talk wen d exam go commence,and again no garantee sey we fit resume dis year self. abeg if u hear any gudnews make una hola me 4 my cells 08060898705,08087810583,or my mails @ Rotadam4ever@yahoo.com.thanks.na ya man.ROTIMI.The sky is my limit.
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by teejay4lov(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2009
@rotadan i am tired too, oou is frustrating imagine lasu has done their own post ume and the result is out, but why is oou different my fellow nairaland oou is something else. One thing in life is for you to believe on merit not malpractice. we are going to make it ISHA ALLAH Amin.
I remain[b] teejay4luv[/b] cool
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by Yemzo4u(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2009
Please i need information on OOU post jamb form, please call me on 07081547726
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by kingston20(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2009
pls help at once is OOU post ume out contact me on 08077589463 or 07031566561
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by OMOSADIQ: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2009
pls help us .tell us the date post ume form will be out
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by wazzza: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2009
It is so unfortunate dat everything we nigerians think about is money, wat about integrity am an oouite. Anybody who needs help on how 2 purchase postume form should go down 2 ogun state plz don't give ur money 2 anybody and stop calling peoples number they only want 2 steal money frm u. About d last cut off compt science is 45, chemic sci is 48. Physic is 46. How 2 get dis figures u divide ur jamb score by 8 add it 2 ur post ume score. Bye
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by Danapache(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2009
please I have a sister who is awaiting the OOU post UME, please anyone with useful information should post or mail it to me at Lt_apache@yahoo.com
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by phtomay(m): 12:42am On Oct 24, 2009
YES!!!
In a couple of days, the post-ume form for Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye will be be on sale. If u need assistance with the purchase of forms and the online registration, pls post a reply on this thread or call 08054720077 or phtomay@yahoo.com
N.B.
The sales of the form will not be for more than 2weeks as the schools management is set to merge 2 sets,
I will keep u guys posted on the latest happens.
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by emibros: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
yeah i really appreiciate if you can update me on oou post ume my mail is emibros2005@yahoo.com . will be xpecting ur mail soonest 10ks and we nairalanders appreciate ur effort!! @ phtomay
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by obarasqie(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2009
hello!i'm new here
can someone please tell me the cut off mark for computer science
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by obarasqie(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2009
i score 203 in jamb and 25 in post-jamb.what is my fate
computer science
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by obarasqie(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2009
whatz d cut off mark 4 computer science please?
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by kingston20(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2010
pls reply me oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by omalo2010: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
hi guys can anyone tell me hw much bankin and finance students pay at oou
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by amurx(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
wat abt 2ndlist
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by tunddy(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2011
we have some criminals here on nairaland, we need to eradicate them one after the other, so pls don't listen to any body who call themselves lecturers,they are criminals.
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by Yaungdee(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2011
Abeg guyz when is oou postume form going to be available, their school site has been suspended its not displaying any information, any student of the school plz reply.
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by OOUconnect: 5:10am On Jul 25, 2011
Yaungdee:

Abeg guyz when is oou postume form going to be available, their school site has been suspended its not displaying any information, any student of the school plz reply.

The postume form will soon be on sale, though the schools' official website is down, u can still get info and interact with oouites on the student website: www.oouconnect.com
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by phassy(f): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2011
pls i bought oou post utme form,i fill all what dey reguested for,bt it telling me, this student has not paid for the post utme fees
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by moutew: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2011
INFORMATION ON Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife 2011 POST UME SCREENING EXERCISE

This is to inform all UME candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2010/2011 University Matriculation Examination and made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first and/or second choice to note that there shall be a POST-UME screening exercise on Saturday, AUGUST 13, 2011. Candidates are expected to be seated latest by 11 am.

FORMS ARE AVAILABLE ON-LINE ONLY
Candidates should register on-line by accessing the university website (www.oauife.edu.ng or http:\\eportal.oauife.edu.ng), to fill and submit the application form. After submitting the completed application form, two (2) copies, which will automatically contain the candidate?s digital photograph from JAMB, as well as the exact screening venue, should be printed and brought to the screening venue. One of these two original copies will be submitted on the day of the screening exercise together with a copy of the candidate?s UME score print-out, and the other copy at the screening centre on admission and resumption of studentship at Obafemi Awolowo University.

The scratch card will be used by only one candidate for registration.

It has always been the tradition of oau ile-ife every year, not to distribute their post ume scratch cards for sale, to banks outside ile- ife for oau post ume candidates outside ile ife osun state. Every year oau post ume candidates outside ile ife osun state usually find it difficult to buy oau post ume scratch cards and later resulting to traveling from long distance to ile-ife just to buy oau post ume scratch cards.

Save urself the rigours of going to the banks outside ile-ife osun state to buy oau post ume scratch cards only to find out that oau post ume scratch cards are not sold outside ile - ife banks, or traveling from long distance to ile-ife just to buy oau post ume scratch cards. I can let you can get the oau post ume scratch cards from banks in ile ife Presently, I'm not sure the scratch card will be available for sale all over Nigeria or Outside ile-ife osun state. I'm willing to help interested oau post ume candidates buy their oau post ume scratch cards from banks in ile ife and send them the details of the oau post ume scratch cards to them through sms.

My numbers are:
07055499054;08033232989

accont details:
BOLARINWA MUTIU OLAYINKA
GTB ILE IFE BRACH

BEST OF LUCK !
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by popoolaademola: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2012
Kindly update me with the requirements for OOU postume. Thanks, one love.
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by aragon2xl: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
any help on admission iss afta p.ume...hala me 08059558782
Re: Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University by Emmalami(m): 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
I need some lite on the issue of using AAT degree for admission into OOU,majorly the accounting deptment . Thank you
Olamide

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria / Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off / I Scored 300 In My JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.