Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) (11169 Views)

SEE Where GEJ Relaxes From Presidential Duties While Buhari Laments Of Empty Tre / Where's GEJ Taking The Trains To? / GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by USAMarshal: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2012
Water
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by PeterKbaba: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
Stop fabricating lies beaf... I'm starting to wonder, it seems you are a paid pdp lawyer , fabricating , using web designs to fabricate lies...You also dont seem to sleep, you are always on this time 24 hours, you be robot, if you are not gaining from all this, how come you are spending 24 hours everyday of your life just going all around Nigeria's websites , propagating lies to every other party apart from PDP... Are you telling me with all the problems in Nigeria, no PDP is corrupts, since 1960's... aba, have you sold your soul to the devil, you seem to enjoy what you do very well... May God Almighty cleanse your soul ...
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by hubreality(m): 1:03am On Jun 02, 2012
BlackPikiN: I watched the video and cant seem to find where GEJ refused to say Amen.

Abi una don carry come again.

BTW Rev. Peter Akinola spoke the truth.

@BlackPikiN, imagine the poster using the word "refused" to say Amen. False witness bearers!
@Poster, hope are you hearing yourself? May be GEJ, may need to shout Amen to your ears to hear. You guys should be constructive and stop inciting hatred on GEJ amongst the people, but mind you, you could be sowing what you'll reap about bearing false witnesses lipsrsealed
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by Curiouscity(m): 3:36am On Jun 02, 2012
I have not seen a direct and sincere preacher like this man in the past 13yrs of so-called democracy.

Whether GEJ said amen or not, the point is this man said the raw truth.
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by Murphy7h4: 5:25am On Jun 02, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
fellis: Network is so slow in my side. It will take at least an hour for that video to finish buffering.
I very much agree with your point of view
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by nedu2000(m): 7:17am On Jun 02, 2012
Was d pulpit moving?.....or was it d camera
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by Lisa1: 8:27am On Jun 02, 2012
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by maigaskiya1: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2012
ola_pluto: If all MOGs in Nigeria can talk like this man, things will not get this bad. Woe betide any politician that goes to this man to kneel down for blessing. Truth told right in front of the people who are culprits. Truth told without fear, or favour. If this were military era, I doubt he will be walking free now.
The video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcLKKOgBl_o
una go tire.if una lyk mak una video gej with devil swalowng eba dat wan na una busines.ndi asili olofofo jubles pepl
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by joelala(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2012
mai gaskiya: una go tire.if una lyk mak una video gej with devil swalowng eba dat wan na una busines.ndi asili olofofo jubles pepl

you are nuffin but a dehydrated hypocritical goat. oloshi omo ale.
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by excespirit(m): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2012
crackhouse: me too. I need it in writing pls. Sb help

The bishop addressed issues such as:
The origin of our problems as a nation,
Why the Nigeria system keeps failing over and over again
Boko Haram as being "Anti-Book". And the book there does not mean western education.Jews & Christians are formerly called "The people of the book".So it is a war on Christians which has started since 1966 but under the disguise of different group names.

He also stressed the need for grass root,zonal and regional dialogue/conference to start a [b]new Nigeria [/b]we all desire, if truly we want to progress as a nation.He directly charged GEJ to do this in his time. We need a new constitution from the people not amended one.
He also advocated for a complete "release" of group/people who may be adamant on having a religious republic, etc
Addressing corruption, he besought all leaders and the led to repent because God's patience is just a longer rope for repentance,next will be a horrible judgement.
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by excespirit(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2012
[quote author=BlackPikiN]I watched the video and cant seem to find where GEJ refused to say Amen.

Abi una don carry come again.

BTW Rev. Peter Akinola spoke the truth.[/quote

This video was not posted to see where GEJ refused to say Amen. It is for you to hear the content of the Bishop's message
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by EPOMA(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2012
Bold statement, have not heard this for a very long time
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by waice6571: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2012
econome: Behold! Saying Amen or not its their palava. Karma is already there to purnish corrupt leaders.
Eventhough the man is making less of sence nowadays, i still believe he reserve the right to say or not say amen. why issues on issue like this.
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by emmykk(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2012
ola_pluto: [b]If all MOGs in Nigeria can talk like this man, things will not get this bad. Woe betide any politician that goes to this man to kneel down for blessing. Truth told right in front of the people who are culprits. Truth told without fear, or favour. If this were military era, I doubt he will be walking free now.[/b]how many times did the consitution say the president must say amen to prayers
The video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcLKKOgBl_o
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by bobbteeth: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2012
dis na real truth. dem don dey persecute christian long b/4 now but to divide the country no go in any way solve our problem, i dey imagine wetin go happen to our christian brothers in jos, gombe, bauchi, taraba even in maiduguri if the country divide? the only way to solve our problem is to kill some people and destroy some property (revolution), eno easy but we need am. the rich people no even get pity for the poor people again, the goodluck wey we vote in don turn bad luck. God helep Naija (amen)

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Gets Fresh Forfeiture Order On N1.2bn, $327,132.35, £167.85, €157.90 / Senate Denies Proposing Creation Of 20 New States / Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.