Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,390 members, 7,839,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Don Jazzy Hacked D'banj And Wande Coal's Twitter Accounts? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Don Jazzy Hacked D'banj And Wande Coal's Twitter Accounts? (1050 Views)

Photo: D'banj And Don Jazzy Hang Out Together At FOZ Concert / Meet The Pro Twerkers, The Girls That Danced In Wande Coal's "The Kick" [video] / Video: Twerk Of Life - Wande Coal’s “the Kick” Dancers Twerk To Skuki’s Silifa S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Hacked D'banj And Wande Coal's Twitter Accounts? by StaceyBanks(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2012
(clears throat). Could Don Jazzy be the man behind D'banj and Wande Coal's twitter accounts hacking? I know y'all will say NO but how come the hackers focus was on D'banj. After all both sides had their own wrongs but the hacker seems to be setting D'banj up and pushing him against the world? Y'all should know that i'm just asking a question and you should answer the way questions are answered. Infact, God will punish whoever abuses me for asking a question

(1) (Reply)

Mukina I Wanna Banq Ur Puzzy,mama / The Awesomeness of Nigerian Girls! / Woman Wears A Naked Cloth, Is This Really Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.