Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

How To Watch Youtube Videos On A BlackBerry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Youtube Videos On A BlackBerry (1924 Views)

How To Watch Youtube Videos Free On Blackberry Phones / How To Watch Youtube On You BB Free. / Help! I Can't Watch Youtube With My Nokia Phone!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Youtube Videos On A BlackBerry by Excelboi(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2012
Hey buddies,

It's my pleasure sharing to you guys who haven't explore fully the beauty of there BB. This thread is for those who can't watch youtube video on Blackberry. Let the fun start;

(1) Go to blueapple.mobi (or optionally you can download VUCLIP app.)
(2) After opening the link, type in the search box what you want to watch.
(3) click on the thumbnail of your desired video and press "play" or "play HI-res".
(4) It will pop-up an instruction, OPEN (for those who want to stream without downloading or SAVE (for those that want to download it).
(5) Choose your preferred and enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Price Drop On Nokia Phones / How Do I Turn Notifications Of Call Cost On With Mtn Zone / See The Seductive Nature Of The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.