Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Has Elise Neal (tia) Left "all Of Us"? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Has Elise Neal (tia) Left "all Of Us"? (5033 Views)

Download Arrow Season 3 Eposode 10 Left behind For Free / 1 Day Left - Auditioning For An Epic Soap Opera / New Movie Trailer;ties That Bind Starring Kimberly Elise,omotola Jalade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Elise Neal (tia) Left "all Of Us"? by sofy: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2006
does any1 watch "all of us" the new series do u realise we dont see Tia anymore .does any1 no de reason or as she left
Re: Has Elise Neal (tia) Left "all Of Us"? by GREED(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2006
They said that there was some problems with the actors salaries so they had to make budget cuts.So elise wasn't happy with the salary they gave her and left.
Re: Has Elise Neal (tia) Left "all Of Us"? by juliebee: 1:38am On Mar 28, 2008
I am glad to finally find out what happened. I didn't watch the episode untill recently and I knew that she was no longer in the picture and dying to find out, then I see one season finally, Tian's pregnant, and then the next season starter, Tia found out she wasn't pregnant, and she left, no other details. I couldn't beleive it. I LOVE that show, I think it is one of the funniest shows ever, but I hopt when I see the series finale ( is there is one) I hope Neace and Robert get back together. cry

(1) (Reply)

How Do People Download Films To Their Sd Card On Iroko Tv?? / High School Magical Season 2 / Get The Hacked Netflix App Here - No Login Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.