Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How To Read Books On An Android Phone Or Tablet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Read Books On An Android Phone Or Tablet (972 Views)

How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Read Books On An Android Phone Or Tablet by cj1080(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
So you have seen the app called ireader on Iphone and your wondering where you can get this cool app that allows you to flip through pages like your phone is a book.

Well its been out on android for quite a while.

Just search for Ireader on android market or google play. Also download coolreader for epub books which blackberry cant read by the way.

Download it and read.

Ok problem two, where can i get books.

That goes for all phones, people using mobi reader on symbian, and blackberry.

Go to google, and do a search with these
intitle:index.of? mobi “Kindle“

it will give u a list of file sites with mobi books which are compatible with your ireader and mobi pocket reader.

for coolreader change the mobi in the search to epub.

for mote sites change the kindle to novels or books or author name.

For more details on android holler at me 08071064265.

Need a cheap tablet, call me.
Re: How To Read Books On An Android Phone Or Tablet by timpaker(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
Can this work on my nokia E7?
Re: How To Read Books On An Android Phone Or Tablet by cj1080(m): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
[quote au
timpaker: Can this work on my nokia E7?

Yes it works for any phone that has a mobi reader or ireader installed on it. you will need to download the mobi files to book or ebook folder in your sd card on your blackberry for it to work.
For nokia, give the app access to memory card by pressing option and selecting application access before you open the app. and create an Ebook folder in your memory card to store the mobi file.

1 Like

Re: How To Read Books On An Android Phone Or Tablet by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2012
i several books on my ipad but i need something that can read them to me like they are audio books

as a software thats reads for me while i listen using my head phone

is there a chance i can get such

(1) (Reply)

Android Or Symbian / Download Roms For Galaxy Pocket / Tecno N3.... Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.