Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Shipping From U.S To Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping From U.S To Lagos (825 Views)

Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria / HELP!!! Shipping From USA To Lagos / Shipping From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shipping From U.S To Lagos by whitebrown(f): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
Nairalanders,
Please I need your advise, I want to ship a 20ft container of goods from the U.S to Lagos, I want to know which port or city in the U.S will work out cheapest and does anyone know of a reliable and honest shipping company. Contributions will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Shipping From U.S To Lagos by macrichie(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2012
Hello whitebrown,
I'll advice that you use the Lagos port for shipping, because its a lot easier there and Lagos is the commercial hub of Nigeria, where you can proceed to distribute your goods to wherever in Nigeria.
If you need any help contact me on makanjuolakunle@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Pee Market / Food Business Or Agric Product,i Have 70k / Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.