Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

How Do U Deal With Body Itches? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Deal With Body Itches? (1269 Views)

Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches / My Body Itches Me Everytime I Have My Bath. / Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Deal With Body Itches? by olunifemi(f): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2006
i hv a little sister who scratches her body everytime.
Re: How Do U Deal With Body Itches? by Zahymaka(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2006
She might have very sensitive skin -- have you taken her to a doctor?
Re: How Do U Deal With Body Itches? by mamaput(f): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2006
or an allege.
My little daughter scratches when she is irritated.
Also in the spring when all these pollen are flying.

Some soaps and creams make her scrach too.
Re: How Do U Deal With Body Itches? by Zahymaka(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2006
or an allege.

allergy
Re: How Do U Deal With Body Itches? by mamaput(f): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2006
thankyou,
Re: How Do U Deal With Body Itches? by Priscila(f): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2006
Try avoiding what you suspect causes the allergy.
Now that she is young dont curb the problem yourself by giving her anti-histamines

I was like that but an IgG and IgM tests were performed and after the cause was found out i was treated. No more itchings
Re: How Do U Deal With Body Itches? by omogenaija(f): 4:42am On Apr 15, 2006
i had the same issuses. but i use Aveeno products and it helps alot. maybe ur child has ezcema or i-la ( i had that problem when i was younger and i was brought to nigeria and i was told that they rubbed some type of oil/gas on my skin and it helped a little bit.) Even though my skin still gets dry and itchy its not nearly as bad as when i was younger. also u can try not to let your child put things with perfume/ fragance on their skin.

i hope your child's itchiness goes away because i know what i went though.

(1) (Reply)

Drink Coconut Water / Ladies Go Pay Guys To Suck Their t*ts For Them-a Must Read Ladies / Sickle Cell Anemia And Kidney Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.