Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Are Black People Cursed ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Black People Cursed ? (919 Views)

I Have Cursed God / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan) / The Original Hebrews Are Black Africans From Ancient Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Black People Cursed ? by sandy0000: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
I live in an area where white people desperately vow that black people are cursed. I have googled this and stumbled upon this article and several more. http://www.epm.org/resources/2010/Jan/18/are-black-people-cursed-curse-ham/

But the death of Jesus says if you are born again, the new man will have had not have been subjected to those curses, "all things are passed away, behold all things are become new " we were redeemed from all these, we are no longer in any bondage of any sort..http://www.my-refuge.com/?pid=1&sid=59:Born-Again

http://www.my-refuge.com/?pid=1&sid=56:Deliverance
Re: Are Black People Cursed ? by logicboy: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
So, without Jesus, blacks are cursed?

angry angry angry angry
Re: Are Black People Cursed ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
so now it has come down to this. .*sigh
Re: Are Black People Cursed ? by ea7(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
Stupid question with a link riddled with fallacies and idiocy in general.
@logicboy, I am a bit curious, do you dislike modern Europeans?
Re: Are Black People Cursed ? by Jack65: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
Cursed by who exactly ?
Re: Are Black People Cursed ? by logicboy: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2012
ea7: Stupid question with a link riddled with fallacies and idiocy in general.
@logicboy, I am a bit curious, do you dislike modern Europeans?

That would make me racist.

I like everyone; Arab, Jews, White, Asian, European etc.

What I hate more than racism is my fellow black people (especially Nigerians) acting like slaves to a religion that enslaved their forefathers

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Cursed ? by Ptolomeus(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2012
Who brought the curse to Africa was the Arabs and Christians.
They enslaved Africa and condemned to centuries of hunger, frustration and poverty.
That is the origin of the curse of Africa.
Re: Are Black People Cursed ? by LogicMind: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2012
we are genetically and culturally different to a lot of people.
some see this difference as a curse
what is important is how you see yourself
stop letting others define you
be proud of who you are

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Cursed ? by Ptolomeus(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2012
Logic Mind: we are genetically and culturally different to a lot of people.
some see this difference as a curse
what is important is how you see yourself
stop letting others define you
be proud of who you are
Dear friend:
Africa is a continent very long. It is logical that there are genetic differences. These differences exist in virtually every continent. I do not think that's the most important.
Instead, there are historical, cultural identity, which should unite and not separate.
I see with sorrow how one Igbo criticizes a Yoruba (and vice versa) because of any historical issue that apparently has not been resolved. That is normal, but concerned about the content of hate is something that seems irreconcilable.
We all know that is not the same one Fon to Angola, but ultimately they are all Africans, and have a common past.
Identity.

(1) (Reply)

Leadershipskill.org.ng | Operational Excellence In Ministry / Family Prayers : Help, How Do I Handle This Delicately? / End Time Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.