Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Strictly For Futo Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Futo Graduates (19502 Views)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Strictly For Futo Graduates / Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by timbahama(m): 12:20am On Dec 17, 2007
@Daprosper
Fryo, how far. Its CIJO 4 Governor Ikechukwu's room (D 105) 2002. U know dat boy dat dances. Lastborn.
so where u dey work now.
So where are the Geology boys, Let me see u guys.
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by afam1(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2007
@BOKUS

wetin dey happen,where you dey now?

@OMOOZE

will also like to hook up with you,my yahoo chat name is izi737.

how is peace alapa
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by soty(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2007
@NgSweet-long time.didnt even know u were in ph.hope work is fulfillin?compliments dear.
myu regards to Bokus also,e go be no worry.
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by afam1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2007
@omooze

for inner most left mind you dey ask after akunna matata grin,well ,akuna matata is very fine and doing pretty good.he said i shud extend his xmas regards to you.
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by rake: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2007
hi greatest gbo gbo,i hope you all had a wonderful holiday(sallah hols),and for the xmas hols coming,i just wanna say no shakings
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by ficasej: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2007
Happy xmas for u guys. Just be happy b/c a saviour is about to be delivered. we shall all sing a joyfull song from now onward. 2008 is for us !!!

@ Emeka, thanks a lot. I applied for the stuff. U still dey here from Sibigam?
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by BOKUS(m): 12:11am On Dec 22, 2007
afam how u dey,me i de surulere de operate atleast for now before i will join slum.tekia man see you at disney on 26th allseason on 27 then concord on 31.have a joyous season. bokus for real
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by BOKUS(m): 12:46am On Dec 22, 2007
ihureac is the girl i look at with passion but never let her know about that,am still there for you girl,ARE U STILL SINGLE if yes why dont we connect again ,chidi pet 2004,08035672558

Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by calyx: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2007
@ bokus

i dikwaready
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by koroszo: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2007
Hey Soty!!!!!!!!!!!How far? I just went thru all the logs of futoites, i was beginning to think no one knew me until I saw ur message.I am no longer in Ph,I moved january,I now work with Celtel in Delta State.What u up to now? I just heard from Ogaga a couple of days, I was shocked he had travelled
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by afam1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2007
@BOKUS

oh boy u still dey car wash? i go soon hook u up for surulere.
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2007
Compliments of the season dearest Futoites, Hope the 2 days hols was kul for all of us. ome of us are back to our duty post as work continues.
Bokus na waoh,look wit passion chaa. Well tanx if dat is a compliment,sorry though am not available,

Am wishin all f us a better year,a year of bountiful returns,better jobs for those already in the system,jobs for those searching,life partners for thos ready to settle down and fruits of the womb for the married ones.

One love, wink smiley
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by soty(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2007
@Koroszo: ur now with celtel dats gr8,all the best.yes o!gaga is in newcastle for studies-well i hope for the best for him.ur man chux(hyaena) is also abroad too so its not new.

@ihuracheal:thks for ur regards,compliments of the season too.

@Afam/ ngsweet: compliments of the season

Happy christmas and a meery new year to all
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by afam1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2008
@to all futoites

welcome on board to 2008,its my prayer that we all suceed in 2008.
pls if you ve any job opening this new year,dont fail to keep us posted.
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by soty(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2008
wishing evry one great success in 2008.happy new year to you all, one luv
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by ayoge: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2008
Hello everyone. this is Tessy 2004 EEE/COE. It's really nice to have this thread and subsequent reunion. Ihuoma (Polymer), what's up? This is 200 level bunky. Please send me a mail, I'll like to reconnect with you. Here's my email ygteresa@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2008
Ayoge,am so so so happy hearing from u. I have sent a mail to ur yahoo id.pls reply.
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by creationxt(m): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2008
Happy New year to all the great Futoites, wishing u all a year of Praise.
So nice we can still connect, kind of family blog.

Ugonna ( EEE -2004)
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by ayoge: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2008
Hey Ihu, I've seen your mail and sent a reply. Ugonna, how are you? How's life been after school? This is Tessy (EEE 2004). Trust you're doing great. Pls leave me a line or two!
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by ewim: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2008
here happy new year great futoites. i am daniel ewim, a.k.a ejykes mechanical ,2006 mech engrg graduate currently doing my NYSC iun makurdi with access bank, aw una dey. i go pass out on valentine day 2007
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by soty(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2008
@ayoge: happy new year,the name doesnt ring a bell but my regards anyway

@creationxt@happy new year.its nice hookin up to classmate on this tread.

cheers,
soty(eee/ece 2004)
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by soty(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2008
@tessy: i met nnena ume ystday,now i rem.hw r u doin?heard u were in norway,all the best dear.hope u rem me.
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by Kemjisuper(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2008
Greetings All! Nice thread too.

Kemji EEE 2006 currently serving in Warri on contract with SPDC. Didn't have much time to go through all the postings to find out who I know, but I think Sandra P sounds quite "family" to me.

Really miss the good old days in Eziobodo, upschool jacking, school shows, insane practicals, mind blowing exams with semi-crazy results following etc. To mention but a few. Holler!@

Cheers
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by Kemjisuper(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2008
Greetings All! Nice thread too.

Kemji EEE 2006 currently serving in Warri on contract with SPDC. Didn't have much time to go through all the postings to find out who I know, but I think Sandra P sounds quite "family" to me.

Really miss the good old days in Eziobodo, upschool jacking, school shows, insane practicals, mind blowing exams with semi-crazy results following etc. To mention but a few. Holler!@

Cheers

www.kemjisuper.faithweb.com
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by creationxt(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2008
Hi tessy its nice hearing from you, and glad we all sound great. Life's kicking well.

Soty remember u man. glad we could connect. Lets all keep this going.

FUTO is really great and we're just confirming it, day by day.
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by soty(m): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2008
@afam-i went to ARM office in ph.im interested in d investment but they gave me one chick to handle it.i told the abt u adn dat ill get in touch with u first b4 i go ahead.so?
@creationxt: nice to know ur ok.one love
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by afam1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2008
@soty,

pls kindly resend me your email so that i can forward the forms to your box,all you need to do is to print it out and fill then you send it back to my box.i will also email you the payment details.looking forward to hearing from you and have a happy new year.
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by soty(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2008
@afam: sosogwill@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by ikexzyyah: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2008
Afam it is me Ij, Hall C welfare 2005 session, SUG. Hw is lag, u are now a big boy oo. i wish all d best and take good care of ur self, leave all those girls alone
my email is ijumeh@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2008
Hi Linda If u get to read this pls send me ur email address or u can mail thru my address Ihurac17@gmail.com
Its urgent as i need to find out sometin from u.
tanx n happy nu yr
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by soty(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2008
@afam.i sent u a mail,im still waitin ur reply on ARM invets
@ihuoma.hw u dey?uloma sent a txt to me,invite her to cum on nairaland (if u can anyway)
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by Kemjisuper(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2008
Kemji EEE 2006 (ECE option)

Nice looking out on Nairaland - kemjisuper@yahoo.com cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The New Face Of Job Recruitment Scam In Nigeria!!! / 5 Reasons Why There Will Be Few Federal Government Recruitments In 2019 / I Damned My Director Over Incomplete Payment Of Allowance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.