Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Strictly For Futo Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Futo Graduates (19503 Views)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Strictly For Futo Graduates / Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by soty(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2008
ND AND VERA'S WEDDIN
nairaland wuddnt up load it so go to a facebook profile i jst crated,
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=-3&l=f634a&id=675456826
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by ulua(f): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2008
Gosh, im so happy for VERA and ND, i wish them all the best, soty is there any way u can make the pics bigger?
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by Lindiwe(f): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2008
Wow!

Congrats Vera and ND!!! Me think you guys deserve to make it to Guiness Book of Records (if it still exists anyway)!

Hello peeps!
How una dey!

@Soty,
Thanks for the pix, though they weren't much!
Hope you're already set for Warri,
Wishing you the very best!
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by soty(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2008
@ulua-i'll try and do dat.
@Lindiwe -ur welcome.im leaving tue day morning,still packing though.
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by bigjay01(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2008
Anyone from the class of class of 95/96 out there?
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by afam1(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2008
@soty

guy u Bleep up,so u know no say ,u suppose tell me say VERA n ND. dey do wedding.
AFTER U DON CHOP ,DRINK FINISH U CUM DEY YARN .

ME I NO HAPPY FOR U
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by RolandPet(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2008
Gd to know ur still bubbling? like those days in school when you guys use to make a hell of noise.

This is Roland ,2006 petroleum engineering graduate,just chilling and looking around in  lekki lag.

Gd to hear from you afam,what of aj(enyima) i met him in bayelsa during my service year,hope everybody is ok,cous I'm perfectly ok.

Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by afam1(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2008
@roland;

nice one and i am officially saying welcome  to the favour market.(a meeting place for all GRADUATES that passed through FUTO).When you say we make noise,wot kind of noise are u talking about?is it holy noise or entertainment noise?

@all

if to say i know,i for hook up with one serious chik for futo,by now i for don born like 2 pikin/issue

@lindiwe

e bi like say u dey do yahoo yahoo(dissappearing act)
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by RolandPet(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2008
To lindiwe,

hope you know the caliber of statement your droping in a public opinion site,plaes desist from that,we are not know for an evill act.

An average FUTO graduate is as industrious as Bill Gate, maybe you have an evill mind but im not.

To Afam,

it was an enjoyable noise,i really cherish those days,you guys really make things happen in FUTO.
Kudos brother!
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by afam1(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2008
@all futoites

my fellow futoites,make una help me thank God,i don finally collect ECOBANK employment letter.i no fit shout ooooooooooooooooooh cheesy

the next place wey i target na chevron or mobil by God grace.

Thanks for all ur prayers.
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by BOKUS(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2008
futo is not a place to joke with otherwise no convocation

Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by BOKUS(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2008
futo is not a place to joke with otherwise no convocation

Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by soty(m): 12:57am On May 30, 2008
where is evry one.futoiest in nairaland! did evry1 jst go to sleep.famzy we need to keep in touch.for evry one else my regards frm SPDC edjeba learning villa warri
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by afam1(m): 2:38am On Jun 18, 2008
grin

we didnt go to sleep.we are all re-strategizing for the next quarter of the year.
cheerio
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by Madox: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2008
:-)
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by chuckyfola: 12:30am On Jul 07, 2008
nn
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by Biafran(f): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2008
@Rowland Pet,
what do you think Lindiwe meant when she asked Soty if he’s getting set for warri? you had berra get your medullar oblongata working ok before you make utterances! the babe was rejoicing with her friend who got the SITP offer and heading for warri, and asking if he was set for the one year program there, and you’re here talking of ‘evil mind’, nonsense! you’re lucky the chick is a cool girl and doesn’t have your time, let alone to reply your post.

just take time oh! angry angry angry

@house,
I’m hailing oh! wink wink wink
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by Metroguy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2008
Hello Futoites,

Im so proud of you guys, got friends from Futo and been part of the educational system time in and time out.

Well, for joining the thread of the Great Futoites in Da House, Im giving a Bonus Giveaway to my Sought-After Interview And Test Manuals that's A Hot-Pick And still selling by the Day recording a high sale of 246 copies in its First Month Of Release (May).

For Half The Price And Other Mouth-watering Benefits And Bonuses That Goes With It, txt The word "Interview Guide(Futo)" to 0802 746 0192 with Your Full Names.

Goodluck To All Futoites And The Graduating Ones To Successfuly Completing Their NYSC Posting And Securing Their Dream Job.

Limited Copies Left!!!

For Half The Price With Mouth-watering Benefit and Bonuses!!!

Best Of Luck!!!
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by Biafran(f): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2008
chuckyfola:

Geez this is so pathetic i havent seen so many ugly faces in one place before UNILAG is da best UNAD or whatever is so messed up

I don’t see us doing any beauty contest here nor are we trying to make comparison with other universities. even if you want to compare schools, you should be looking at more critical factors rather than being so vain as to compare looks….gosh! grow up child! guess you haven’t even seen the four-walls of a university, else your posts would emit some maturity!

fiakwa!  angry angry
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by Biafran(f): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2008
wink cheesy grin angry
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by afam1(m): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2008
@ALL,

ANY BODY WORKIN IN TOTAL ,PORTHARCOURT. I NEED YOUR HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. embarassed
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by soty(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
famzy total dey recruit?wetin u wan know abt total.
i jst came bck from a well deserved leave,greetins to all my futo wellwishers.miss y'all
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by soty(m): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2008
wow,nairaland futo must be sleepin, zzzzzzzzzzz!
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by afam1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2008
@soty

we aint sleeping bro, hommies and honyez dey hussle for job(from one interview to the other)but i dey believe say God dey.

sotyhw far with TOTAL, Can i send you my curriculum vitae?
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by soty(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2008
wow,CV my guys in total hav all been posted out of the country now so my hands r tied.but i'll still keep my ears open if anythin i'llet u know
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by Forenovate: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2010
Distributors and Marketers Wanted Nationwide.

Forenovate Technologies Nigeria Limited (RC: 755695) is a foremost importer, distributor of quality industrial chemicals and manufacturer of surface coatings and household products.

We are embarking on an expansion drive and manufacturing of some of our brands early in 2010.
We currently need distributors and results-oriented sales professionals nationwide for our fast moving:

(a) ‘’24-7 Highly Effective Scouring Powder’’ and
(b) ‘’24-7 Disinfectant + Germicide’’
(c) ‘’24-7 Nail Polish Remover’’

Phone: 08191286441 or email forenovate@yahoo.com for details.

 Forenovate, (foremost for quality and innovation).
Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2010
Its no longer necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The New Face Of Job Recruitment Scam In Nigeria!!! / 5 Reasons Why There Will Be Few Federal Government Recruitments In 2019 / I Damned My Director Over Incomplete Payment Of Allowance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.