Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Only Ten Days To Live - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Ten Days To Live (550 Views)

6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) / Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? / If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Ten Days To Live by PLENTYNAIR(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
THE DOCTORS LOOKED AT HIM AND SAID " TEN MORE DAYS".

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAVE ONLY 10 DAYS TO LIVE?
Re: Only Ten Days To Live by logicboy: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2012
PLENTYNAIR:
THE DOCTORS LOOKED AT HIM AND SAID " TEN MORE DAYS".

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAVE ONLY 10 DAYS TO LIVE?

-Snort cocaine

-F4ck as many girls as possible

-Eat as much food as possible

-Party hard

-Tell my family everything that needs to be said

-Throw a pig and a crate of beer in a mosque and run like the wind

-shit in a church

-Beat up one corrupt Nigerian politician and put it on youtube

-On the last day, I will do the thing I love best- playing my ps3
Re: Only Ten Days To Live by PLENTYNAIR(m): 12:18am On Jun 02, 2012
Then that means the only purpose for your life is leaving a wrong legacy for the next generation.
What a vision
Re: Only Ten Days To Live by logicboy: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2012
PLENTYNAIR: Then that means the only purpose for your life is leaving a wrong legacy for the next generation.
What a vision

Lol and what legacy can you leave in 10 days? 240 hours of which you will sleep 60 hours (6 hours a day) and 10 hours eating (1 hour a day)

(1) (Reply)

Another Church Bombed In Northern Nigeria! / Are You Trapped In A Sense Of Religiosity? / What You Must Know About Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.