Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA (4232 Views)

Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" / Let Us Work Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA by MrAnony1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy:
You are a perfect example of an immoral and hypocritical christian. Nice try to play the innocent victim here.

Here we go again.......... however, it is interesting that you would suggest I was evil by calling me a hypocritical christian ........... this betrays the fact that deep down in you, you associate christians with good (This comforts me)

1) I clearly said that Pagan Naija's picture is aggressive
I didn't dispute that at all. What puzzles me is why you would side with him in spite of that fact. I know you don't hate christianity that much, your above statement betrays you.

2) You and I both know that Pagan Naija is not a terrorist and is not really asking for the murder of christians.
And how exactly do we both know this for sure?

PAGAN 9JA: ............yes. havent you heard the story of how the Early Japanese Shoghunate and other Samurai Chiefs treated the missionaries LIKE DOGS! THEY WERE KICKED OUT OF JAPAN LIKE DOGS! The Japanese realised the potential threat posed by missionaries to Japans progress and development. In fact, by the time of WWII, Japan was the only Asian country to be on equal terms as a part of the World War, on the side of the Axis. THE JAPANESE ARE ONE OF THE CLEVEREST RACES ON THIS PLANET. I SALUT THEM! .........
The rest of what he wrote is there for you to see and judge including pictures of burning churches and crucifixions of christians.

3) You on the other hand readily accept the slavery of your people supported by christianity- 12 million black slaves.
..........Yeah and in other news, democracy tortured and killed Arabs in Afghanistan and Iraq....... Lol, don't we just love this so called logic of yours?

4) Pagan Naija's overall point is true, we need to rid our country of both christianity and islam. Not trough murder but by effective campaigns of reasoning and logic
.........Yeah like the effective campaign of logical and reasonable namecalling and verbal abuse that you have been displaying on this forum........Mind you, Pagan 9ja could have opted for more peaceful "strategies" but he chose to cite violence instead, violence was his main point.

Read through his posts and judge for yourself, If you still do not see anything wrong with them then it is really a sad sad thing.
Don't let yourself be blinded by your desire to bash christianity at every turn...............unless of course you and Pagan 9ja are just two sides of the same coin.

I hope that when you have read through it properly, that you'll be noble enough to apologize. As I said earlier, not everything is a debate.
Re: Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA by logicboy: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Here we go again.......... however, it is interesting that you would suggest I was evil by calling me a hypocritical christian ........... this betrays the fact that deep down in you, you associate christians with good (This comforts me)

I didn't dispute that at all. What puzzles me is why you would side with him in spite of that fact. I know you don't hate christianity that much, your above statement betrays you.

2) You and I both know that Pagan Naija is not a terrorist and is not really asking for the murder of christians.
And how exactly do we both know this for sure?

The rest of what he wrote is there for you to see and judge including pictures of burning churches and crucifixions of christians.

..........Yeah and in other news, democracy tortured and killed Arabs in Afghanistan and Iraq....... Lol, don't we just love this so called logic of yours?

.........Yeah like the effective campaign of logical and reasonable namecalling and verbal abuse that you have been displaying on this forum........Mind you, Pagan 9ja could have opted for more peaceful "strategies" but he chose to cite violence instead, violence was his main point.

Read through his posts and judge for yourself, If you still do not see anything wrong with them then it is really a sad sad thing.
Don't let yourself be blinded by your desire to bash christianity at every turn...............unless of course you and Pagan 9ja are just two sides of the same coin.

I hope that when you have read through it properly, that you'll be noble enough to apologize. As I said earlier, not everything is a debate.

Look, I have already said that Pagan Naija's picture of a burnt church is aggressive. We do not need to burn churches. Violence not needed.

The part about Japan is fair game. Christian missionaries did not go to Japan to do good. If they were allowed to carry out their mission, it would have been Shintoists and Buddhists executed and persecuted for their heresy. I do not believe in the death sentence but those christians in Japan needed to be punished. Imprisonment could have been a better punishment.

While I agree that Pagan Naija's rhetoric might be over the top, he is not a terrorist.

I agree with his sentiments regarding the removal of christianity and islam in Nigeria. We dont need both. However, I do not suscribe to terrorism.
Re: Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA by MrAnony1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
Hmm, Oh well.....nevermind.
Re: Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA by Ptolomeus(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
well:
It is not flying as churches or mosques will become aware.
One day Africa will awaken from a long sleep ...
A dream in which she was enslaved for hundreds of years.
The children of Africa will realize that Islam and Christianity brought slavery and misery, who managed to make Africa the world's poorest continent. That was the help that Islam and Christianity gave to Africa.
It is true that today Africans do not wear loincloths, wear pants Lewis the girls underwear Dior ... and children are starving ... the price of these pants was very high ...
Here in South America marked by the whip and considered animals, old slaves kept alive the flame of their traditions ... for the sake of Africa, for the sake of their ancestors out of respect to his roots ...
Today in Africa, some people despise their past, their ancestors, their traditions, and make fun of the loincloths ...
They kneel before Mohammed and Jesus ... the two great masters who applauded the slave trade, which are enjoying and drinking the warm sweet blood of Africans.
This will not end up burning down churches and mosques, but aware.
And that day will come inexorably ...
Africa wake up from sleep, like a huge Titan will stand proud, and shake the Alps and the Andes ... Mother Africa will then have their place, and be jealous of their children ...
There will then be more room in Africa, slavers and thieves ...
And the mother Africa will be free and all ... of all his children.
Sé Alaafía!
Re: Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^well said! [size=32pt]WAKE UP MAMA AFRIKI!!!!!!!!!!![/size] cool

[img]http://sylverblaque.files./2011/06/mama-africa.jpg?w=300&h=283[/img]
Re: Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA by Fulaman198(m): 2:41am On Sep 09, 2012
logicboy:

While Pagan Naija's picture might be too aggressive, his point remains valid. Christianity, if not challenged, will always drive a country backwards. The founders of America reasoned thatthee had to be freedom of and from religion because they realised that a major religion or a major sect of christianity will always bully and try to politically enforce it's views. Read about the establishment clause and Separation of church and state. All developed countries have separation of church and state. Not Nigeria

America also had to go through numerous legal battles with christianity to teach evolution which is science in school and not creationism which is not science. Remember that christianity is a religion and it is not science. What is christianity's business with teaching of science in school? Religion has no business with science and fortunately science won the legal battle. Evolution is taught in public schools and creatonism restricted to only elective bible classes. All developed countries teach evolution. Not Nigeria

You claim that we are hypocrites for saying that white man brought christianity but not complaining about white man's technology. This is an argument out of ignorance. Let me debunk your reasoning;

-technology is not the sole claim of white man. Most people in Nigeria use technology from Asia (Japan, Korea, China) as much or even more than the West. Toyota, Kia are Asian cars. LG,Sharp and Samsung are Asian products.These countries are atheists countries. Remember that.

-christianity, unlike technology, was directly brought by the white man from Britain (Porttuguese came and f4cked off). What makes this matter worse is that Jesus was not likely white- he probably looked Arab. However, we paint Jesus in Nigeria as a white man in our churches.

-christianity, unlike technology came with slavery and colonization. We pay and ask for technology. We didnt ask for christianity or slavery.,

In summary, christianity is a road block on the path enlightenment and the progress of a futuristic civilization. All developed countries are secular. Geez, I wonder why.

Wow spoken like an educated man
Re: Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA by Fulaman198(m): 2:44am On Sep 09, 2012
Ptolomeus: well:
It is not flying as churches or mosques will become aware.
One day Africa will awaken from a long sleep ...
A dream in which she was enslaved for hundreds of years.
The children of Africa will realize that Islam and Christianity brought slavery and misery, who managed to make Africa the world's poorest continent. That was the help that Islam and Christianity gave to Africa.
It is true that today Africans do not wear loincloths, wear pants Lewis the girls underwear Dior ... and children are starving ... the price of these pants was very high ...
Here in South America marked by the whip and considered animals, old slaves kept alive the flame of their traditions ... for the sake of Africa, for the sake of their ancestors out of respect to his roots ...
Today in Africa, some people despise their past, their ancestors, their traditions, and make fun of the loincloths ...
They kneel before Mohammed and Jesus ... the two great masters who applauded the slave trade, which are enjoying and drinking the warm sweet blood of Africans.
This will not end up burning down churches and mosques, but aware.
And that day will come inexorably ...
Africa wake up from sleep, like a huge Titan will stand proud, and shake the Alps and the Andes ... Mother Africa will then have their place, and be jealous of their children ...
There will then be more room in Africa, slavers and thieves ...
And the mother Africa will be free and all ... of all his children.
Sé Alaafía!

If Africans don't realize it now in the 21st century, then when will we realize it? The world is becoming more and more Westernized/White-washed.....People are losing their cultures and their identity and becoming more European or American.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2012
Mr_Anony: @PAGAN 9JA,

So according to you, and your pictures, blowing up churches will lead to developed cities, save money and preserve your traditional rituals. It is from ignorant thinking like this that religious wars start. Besides, how you can combine dancing naked and wearing raffia in the same context with skyscrapers and gold bullion is truly amazing. Don't you know that it is because some missionaries bothered to come and educate your ancestors who were running around naked in the bush that you can even dream of skyscrapers and gold bullion?

Since you are so passionate about your so called Nigerian culture, why don't you walk around the streets dressed in nothing but your loincloth and send us a picture......sorry technology such as cameras, computers and phones are from the "evil whiteman" please stop typing on Nairaland......wait a minute, where did you learn to read and write not to talk of typing? Please unlearn them immediately. Just go back to the bush and chew your chewing-stick and stop being a hypocrite.

Pagan 9ja my foot. Destroy xtianism my other foot.

Go and find something better to do with your life, Mr Nairaland tough guy; destroying xtianism from behind his keyboard.

By the way, your mates in boko haram are displaying their ignorance much better than you are. Please beat them at it, show us a higher level of ignorance and we will probably take you seriously.
grin grin uncountable likes
Re: Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA by TerryCarr(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Huli WIg tribesmen in Australia, from Papua New Guinea. [size=16pt]PROUD OF THEIR CULTURE, THEY HAVE COME IN THEIR TRADITIONAL CLOTHES[/size]:

These men are neither poor nor uneductaed. they speak fluent english, like most Papuans. They have just come on a visit to Australia as tourists, from Papua New Guinea:

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/Huli_Wigman_visit_Cooktown,_Australia_2005.jpg[/img]

(this is in Tokyo)

Namibia
Re: Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA by Nowenuse: 2:29am On Dec 19, 2013
Pagan naija, pls which state r u from in Nigeria if I may ask? It seems like are maguzawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love That Man Of Galilee, For He Has Done So Very Much For Me / In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest / The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.