Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Learn How To Programme On Nurit Pos Terminal - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn How To Programme On Nurit Pos Terminal (1913 Views)

Afro Lotto Vacancies For POS Manager And POS Assistance / Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa / Learn How To Programme On Nurit Pos Terminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Programme On Nurit Pos Terminal by AngelMayor: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2007
A Guru in embedded POS terminal Programming is offering anyone interested , an opportunity to learn how to programme on Nurit POS at a negiociatable fee.For further details call 08034930062.Thanks
Re: Learn How To Programme On Nurit Pos Terminal by Kamali(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2007
which version of the Nurit SDT do u have? I am particularly interested in the NOS API's u have.I am not bad programming Nurit terminals too.
Re: Learn How To Programme On Nurit Pos Terminal by AngelMayor: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2007
Mr. Kamali, for now i'm using NOS Version 7.X ARM Based SDK.Versions  Nos. changes periodically depending on latest updates from Israel.Development on Nurit Platform could be a bit trickish and frustating if you are not familar with SDK setup and use.I believe you understand what i mean.

You can call my no ( 08034930062 ) so that  we can have more chats over this. I have handled alot of project development on the Nurit Platform.Amongst which are:
1.Voucher application Development on Nurit POS terminal (for vending Recharge PINs) and a server Side Virtual server ware house (for Housing Recharge PINs). (Language: VB.net and C, Back-end: MS SQL Server).
2.Ticketing Solution on the Nurit POS terminal. (Language used C)
3. Loyalty Solution on the Nurit Verifone POS terminal. (Language used C)
4.Time and Attendance solution on Nurit POS Terminal.
8.Gateway Server application upgrade to interphase with variety of solutions running on Point of Sales terminals (solutions like EFT debt   ,Loyalty, Banking on POS, Time and Attendance (Clocking app) , Ticketing and Voucher  application.) (Language used VB.net)

I 'll wait to hear from you.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

13 Reasons You Are Not Successful As You Should Be. / Chartered Institute Of Personnel Mgt CIPM / What Certificate Should I Pursue Guyz: Help Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.