Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa (14329 Views)

ESIC Telangana And AP Recruitment For Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk & Multi / AP DSC Results 2015 / Learn How To Programme On Nurit Pos Terminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 6:32pm On May 17, 2008
Who has ever worked in APMT apapa?

Hummmmmmmmm.

How do you see the working enviroment?

The work na die for here o!

Especially in the Engineering section.

After my NYSC, i was glad to pick up the offer but now am regreating it. Am equal to a dropout of secoundry school. APMT does not recognizes your certificate or qualification. We are all paid the same amount, even some of my colleague with 7years experience.

Work starts 6.30 to close 6.30- Hot 12 working hours.

Most embarassing- the so called Oyinbo's feels we are suffering and we have no alternative. When I was on the website some months ago before my employment, I was glad because of the compant profile but now, Am tired.

The unnecessary stress is much, no even time to apply or go for an interview. The heads that are black are not even helping.

Here na die oooooooo!
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by Keen1(m): 7:36pm On May 17, 2008
You just have to thank God for His mercies. Try staying at home for sometime and you would know what I mean. I advise you focus on your job and try looking for another one. I must warn you, however, that employers are almost the same everywhere. Those companies you eye going into when you get there you will discover one practice or the other. You should thank God that you close at 6.30pm. I know some poeple who close 10.30/11.00 in Apapa too and do have to find there way home. You are lucky. Stop complaining and face your job. Thank God too. Many Nigerians would gladly do this job you are despising.

1 Like

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 17, 2008
Iku please don't answer keen1. The first step to never leaving that job is feeling grateful for that nonsense. For u to get that job i know say u no dull. Believe that your place is in schlum or mobil and it will be. I was offered that job and i realised instantly it was slavery. You did not even mention the 5 days,5 nights. Me i clear de oyibo say e no fit pay me peanuts and work me to death.

1 Like

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 10:52pm On May 17, 2008
og2711,

I feel you. As You wish me well, I also wish you the same. Thanks.

Am happy you understand my view. 5morning, 5night. I leave home 5am to return 9 pm. Its pure slavery.

You cant even complain, you will be given a warning letter.

Its pure slavery and no other thing.

I gat to take a bold step and resign- My future is bright. This APMT dey dull me.

We cant even use phone at work. Am totally out of network.

The oyibo called S, g na real craz.

The wold in APMT is crazy.

I havent seen a soul that comes to work in Engineering that dosent complain.

Its bad.

Thanks for your back up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by mosyb: 11:01pm On May 17, 2008
STOP KILLING YOUR SELF,RESIGN

GOD GO OPEN ANOTHER WAY, ABI U NO BELIEVE ?

wink wink wink wink
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by sweetonyx(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2008
@ poster
wats the pay like?also wats ur job function?
I'd like u to tell the house, however the truth is it aint easy anywhere.
you know best wat ure talkin about,so do wats best for u.
much love.
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iyaegin: 7:46am On May 18, 2008
Pls i mite be getting a job wit ap Moller soon, wat exactly is the pay like for entry level cos that would help as to whether one shud face such stress or not. Even though with having to stay at home as an option, trust me u would do anything to have a job at least to start with.
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 7:09pm On May 18, 2008
Watin go be go be.

I will take the bold step at the end of the month. I gat to RESIGN.

But do you all know one stupid thig in AP moller? Once the crazy Oyinbo man( S, G) is suspecting you want to resign, or you are trying to make him realize some wrong things, he will order the HR to give you a Temination letter( SACK) so dat he can destroy your CV.

Am issue occured in my company and the young guy really dragged the issue with HR and The oyinbo. The issue became an icon of discussion though everyone ralizes that AP is bad but no one could talk. I gat to leave. I have been sideline from everyone because NO TIME AT ALL.

For that soul that wants to come here, if its a office job. Run come! But if na Engineering tou study- Use slow motion ooo, and make sure say you don apply well well for other good firms.

If you need experience, come here. But if you already have experience. Please I go beg you. No way! Relax and u will get a better one. If you think say na so e be for everywhere then Try her and your story will change.

Thanks all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by mosyb: 10:47pm On May 18, 2008
iku so u don finally get mind, d picture wey u show wetin e mean

o boy as an engineer, so far as u dey nairaland u go get job, at least u dey online

o boy , 4get that whiteman, if na naija delta, dem go don kidnap am !

U GO GET NEW JOB SOONEST
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 11:05pm On May 18, 2008
ThE pics is the entrance of APMT terminal.

Thanks bro- I hope to get a better job soon.

Am online ooooo!

No mind d white guy, if na we land dem go don treat him 4kup.

Nice post.
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by MrPaul3: 11:51pm On May 18, 2008
tell us how much is the pay, why is dat you people always never talked about money stuff?
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iyaegin: 6:45am On May 19, 2008
@iku
please why are u tactically avoiding the pay issue abi oyibo go catch you for dat one as well pls how much is the pay for entry level cos sincerely speaking no be picture we go chop and wat is the pay for the office job as well
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by Nobody: 8:05am On May 19, 2008
Iya u got that rite!
@iku
please why are u tactically avoiding the pay issue abi oyibo go catch you for that one as well please how much is the pay for entry level because sincerely speaking no be picture we go chop and what is the pay for the office job as well
Iku, over to you.
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by Nobody: 10:21am On May 19, 2008
Maybe iku no wan enter trouble. For the guy that wants to start, It is 50k a month for the 1st 3months, then 75k(after tax) from then on. You can negotiate a bit,but trust me e no fit pass 80k. So ur annual go be like 1m per annum(before tax). House,abeg tell me if that one is not slavery.
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by efosanice: 2:23pm On May 19, 2008
@og2711
why can't iku say it himself is it too hard to say, what is the pay like? as an engineer what are your functions and what can you learn if you don't have experience. iku simple question? answer!

1 Like

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by akowonjo: 2:58pm On May 19, 2008
efosanice,
I don't know what u want from iku. He has told u that he works for 12 hrs without any rest. If you check all his posts, u will notice that they were all made over the weekend. The poor guy dey APMT now dey sweat him ass out, u dey here dey give am aggros on pay and wetin work dey like. Abeg cut the guy some slack.

You might have to wait till the weekend to get any response from iku. Na him make the guy dey hala say him no want do again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 9:40pm On May 21, 2008
efosanice,
Thanks alot, u really understand the parol. Just came in now, (traffic), but gat to bail myself out.

og2711 is right abt d pay. Its 61k without tax. Everyone is paid the same. M.sc. B.sc. HND, ND, SSCE, DROPOUT, all join.
So u get like 740,000 per annum. And they give u a bottle of H2O everyday with sakpa food( as if u no dey chop 4house?).

Slavery is better called, na inside naija ooo. i wouder if visa lottery fit hard reach this one.

Thanks all gat to go now, job dey tomorrow o.

I must leave at month end. Hope to update to tomorrow( if i no tire too much)

One love.
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by mosyb: 10:05pm On May 21, 2008
Try leave, that is if u get mind, just manage the slavery until u get another job, a bird at hand is worth 2 in the bush, so wait until another job come , if not try and BEAR THE DISCOMFORT, NA FOR UR OWN GOOD, ab i u want make another person feed u ?

i wan ask, are u married, make i know, e get why i dey ask

1 Like

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by dorakey: 11:47am On May 22, 2008
pls dear, no man is a slave in his fathers land. better look for a better offer and resign
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by tosinetoo: 12:37pm On May 22, 2008
Guy just Resign. Believe God will take you to a better place and he will surely do.

I am sure the working experience you have acquired there will be a plus on your Curriculum Vitae
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by femiayo(m): 1:56pm On May 22, 2008
iku i wonder why u call urself dt wat i will tell u is to think on a business u can start immediately u leave dt place bc staying atr home without anyting is in itself killing u must have a decent sum in bank by now since u dont often get out to spend it. if u dont try n give urself some target and raise someting decent like 200k look arnd very well n u will see someting u can invest it on even u can go for some profesional IT training wc will definitely increase ur chances in d labour mkt. best of luck u can contact me on femmyayo@yahoo.com
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 8:54pm On May 22, 2008
Thanks all- No lon tin, am resigning at month's end.

I hope to get hooked soon.

I prefer to be at home for a while atleast my vain will be streached.

Na die we dey here oo.

That oyinbo( Serge is not even around) so its good for me. Moreover APM will conduct interview for another set tomorrow.
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by victor4u(m): 3:58pm On May 23, 2008
This APM thing na wa ooooo, no wonder they didnt bother to call me wen i ws requestin 1.5m per annum and d other lady wt me ws requestin above 2.5m. na wa oooo. upon all d name APM get

go 2r this trend
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=45312.msg2163721#msg2163721
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 6:33pm On May 25, 2008
No lon tin!

Am counting the days left in this Slavery APM TERMINALS.

Please fellow Nairalanders: Shine your eye oo. No near APMT, here na die.

1 Like

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 6:38pm On May 25, 2008
No lon tin!

Am counting the days left in this Slavery APM TERMINALS.

Please fellow Nairalanders: Shine your eye oo. No near APMT, here na die.

iku

1 Like

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by mosyb: 10:21pm On May 25, 2008
[size=15pt]U TALK 2 MUCH

JUST RESIGN.OTHERS WAN ENTER

ONE MANS MEAT IS ANOTHER MANS POISON, ALLOW OTHERS TO SEE WHAT U ARE EXPERIENCING

WHY U DEY HOLLER, GO LOOK FOR OTHER JOBS[/size][size=15pt]

1 Like

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 26, 2008
Iku,
make u try resign abeg!!!
i get guys wey wan take that job fast
so make u try coomot sharp sharp make space dey.

1 Like

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by jayjay007: 1:05pm On May 26, 2008
i work with apmt and i am suprised to hear all what iku is saying.fine the working hrs is long.but there is a monthly allowance for that.when u come to work on public holidays you get additional pay.your claim that drop outs and graduates earn the same salary is false.there are different salary stucture for each department.i earn well over what u claim u r paid.

ur claim about the expatriates is true to some extent but ur fellow locals are the cause.the kind of impression they give the white guys due to thier own selfish interest is responsible for this.generally i believe as employees we all ve 1 thing or the other to complain about.it is a peculiar problem.iku if u r not satisfied with ur job nobody is forcing u to stay, resign.God will surely provide somewhere better.that is what we all pray for.but pls dont stop exaggerating things.always state the fact.as a gradute on 12hrs shift u cant earn less than a million naira per annum.or maybe u r on contract or someting is wrong somewhere.
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by Akintoso: 4:08pm On May 26, 2008
Please let me come and replace you. Though I am working somewhere presently, but I really like what they do there. It is highly challenging and I love such a place. Money is not everything.
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by debboh(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2008
Hey, you're scaring me with this talk of slavery though it's not new to me.

I live in on the outskirts of Lagos (Sango Ota)and I work on the island.
This means that I travel every week day and I don't get to close till
8 - 10pm, You can imagine when I get back home,
I have break fast 11:30pm to 12:00midnight,

I recently passed the APMT aptitude test (50 questions in 12 mins) 8 2

I've been invited for an interview, (it's a finane job), it this section also that bad

1 Like

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by embuks(f): 5:50pm On May 26, 2008
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote][/quote] well in as much as i dey feel u guy i no go kow how e dey do u but the truth is that if u arent comfortable with da job, u just check out and trust god for anoda afterall whats the use of being in a job place u r enslave but dat one sef dey sha, true true, make u make sure say u gather som kuza b4 leavin ooo cos, its aint easy being jobless and whats more u r a man!!!! all the best buddy-moi[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by mosyb: 9:30pm On May 26, 2008
IKU, U STILL DEY DIA ? OR U DON CHANGE MIND, IF U STILL WAN STAY, GOOD, BUT IF U WAN COMPLAIN THEN SHUT UP !!!!

NO JOB IS ENTIRELY PERFECT !

EVRYTHING IS GOOD, NOT EVRYTHING IS BENEFICIAL, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT SITUATION ! WE ONLY HAVE TO ADAPT TO CIRCUMSTANCES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Still Work In PWC Or Any Of The BIG 4 / Prohibited Practices Under The Nigerian Medical Law / 7 Easy-to-learn Skills For Students Awaiting Admission, NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.