Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

My Letter To The Queen As She Celebrates 60 Years On The Throne. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Letter To The Queen As She Celebrates 60 Years On The Throne. (1116 Views)

60 Years These Men Are Still Sailling. / My Letter To Phcn / My Letter To Mr President Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Letter To The Queen As She Celebrates 60 Years On The Throne. by Shinor(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
[b]My Dear Mama Charlie,
I greet you on this great occasion of your diamond jubilee (60 years on the throne)achieving a milestone some can only dream of. Incidentally while thinking of this phenomenal achievement, many things came to mind.
First of all why is that when the world talks about sit tight dictators, your sweet name is never mentioned? It is only people like uncle Robert Mugabe who gets all the negative comments. The only man who came closest to reigning as long as you have - the great Fidel Castro, recently retired. But you our dear queen are still going strong at the young age of 85. Which kind of battery are you using? It cannot be Duracell. Maybe Everlast. Walai, you are a strong woman. In your life time, many leaders have come and gone. Even the one who claimed to be "the strong man of Libya" was recently catapulted to the great beyond but you dey kampe like OBJ. Not just that, you look young and beautiful like Cheryl Cole and walk faster than Usain Bolt. While on this issue, please your majesty when will it be Charlie's turn? E no good like dis O? I know that Charlie messed up in his younger days but ma, you know what young people are like. Please I would like you to reconsider him please. let him too chop dis ting small. Ehn? Biko nu. That was I prefer PDP to your monarchy. At least in PDP there is zoning. If you had adopted that style, we would have zoned it to Charlie's side since.
But I must confess this celebration is the mother of all celebrations haba kilode ( I believe you still understand small hausa, igbo and yoruba that our dear Uncle Gowon taught you while he was on exile with you ) Ehen as I was saying I said this celebration - no be small ting. I thought only the Yoruba's knew about Aso Ebi but the aso ebi that you too is too much. A whole Union Jack. Na you biko. Now this is where you beat us. Not just humans alone are wearing your aso ebi. Dog, house, lamp post, bus, billboard. All are dressed in the union jack colours. Food nko? union Jack cake, union Jack bread.
Some people are complaining that GEJ is always on NTA News. They haven't seen anything. You have been in the papers, on the news, special commemorative souvenirs etc. Infact for those who could not secure newspapers / tv slots to congratulate you, they are now doing it on the double decker buses. Your majesty you are three much. And the world is crying that there is recession. They should just shut up their mouth. Yeye people.
For me, I can't wait for Monday night. On that day, they will see another queen. Wait first who helped you organise the concert because the artistes on the bill show that you a real gbedu master. JLS, Robbie Williams, Stevie Wonder. EWO! But you should have added D'Banj, P square or 2Face just to add pepper soup flavour. Ok maybe you taught the British weather might hurt P Square as they don't usually wear shirt. I get you. Make pneumonia no go catch dem for Buckingham Palace. Chineke no go allow bad thing. But what about D'Banj now enh? No YOUR MAJESTY! Don't tell me you didn't invite him because he fought with Don Jazzy. No. It wasn't a fight like you think. When I see you I will explain the whole story to you. Yes I know why you didn't invite 2Baba. I know you have young grand daughter. I agree with you ma. I am actually on my way to the first diamond jubilee street party at 1.30pm. And this is just Friday. There's still many more to attend until Tuesday. Hmmmm. Thank God for Andrews Liver Salt.

Please go ahead and enjoy the celebration ma.

Happy Diamond Jubilee

God Bless and Save our Gracious Queen.

Your loyal Servant and member of the commonwealth.

Sina.[/b]

1 Like

Re: My Letter To The Queen As She Celebrates 60 Years On The Throne. by kay9(m): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2012
Shinor: My Dear Mama Charlie...
Yes I know why you didn't invite 2Baba. I know you have young grand daughter. I agree with you ma...

Sina.

OP, u dey craze!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Super Sunday 6th Edition(ft. Bingo Gbagbo) / Wise Akpos / The Psychology Of A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.