Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

If You Have Copper Ore To Supply In China, Then This Real Deal Is For You ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have Copper Ore To Supply In China, Then This Real Deal Is For You ! (1124 Views)

Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria / If You Have Copper Ore To Supply To India,then Come In,and Let's Have A Deal! / Copper Ore & Barite Mines For Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Copper Ore To Supply In China, Then This Real Deal Is For You ! by infotrade: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
Hi,
Good day(depending on when you are reading this),
I know you may be thinking this is another time-wasting topic or ad to lure genuine miners.
No , not at all!

Let me go straight to the point:

Currently, I am in partnership with a Chinese wholesale company that deals in the buying of Copper ore in large quantities ( 10,15,20,25%).
And now,we need Copper ore from Nigeria with the quality you can get us.

Quantity is not a problem.

We can buy as much as you have.

Now, Payment terms:
Normally, this company pays 100% at destination/unloading port, but You know now, I need to make them shift grounds for Nigerian sellers, so the term is 50% at loading port and 50% at unloading port.
So send in your FULL CORPORATE OFFER from your company, and We need pictures taken in this month.No
resize.No add into word or PDF .No edit .No photoshop Real picture from
mine, equipment, stock , Pictures. We need this for us
to do business with you.

We are ready to buy any quantity you have at hand, but we will like to
buy trial order of 200MT at first and then we confirm contract, for
long-time year contract.

Give us best price for CFR AND FOB 20-25% prices for your Copper ore
in your FCO, and send to finkesiron@gmail.com.

Hope I was explicit enough, If you have any inquiries, you can mail me on fineksyiron@gmail.com.

I will only drop my phone line when I receive mails from serious and ready sellers

Regards.

Olu Daniel.
Re: If You Have Copper Ore To Supply In China, Then This Real Deal Is For You ! by copperwarehouse: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
I am a direct buyer from china and is looking for steady supply of copper ore. please drop me a email at copperwarehouse@googlemail.com if you are:

1. a registered company with good reputation, with necessary license and capability of carrying out exporting business.
2. can supply copper ore on regular basis
3. can providing third party full analysis report such as from SGS

(1) (Reply)

My Latest Forex Collection / Setting Up And Operating A Paypal Account From Nigeria Is Possible! See How / How To Unlock Your Huawei Internet Modem Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.