Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Pls I Need Advice On Lingerie Business - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls I Need Advice On Lingerie Business (2455 Views)

Lingerie! A Must Have! / Pls I Need Advice On Naturessence Swisr Collagen Cream / Is There A Difference Btw Underwear And Lingerie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice On Lingerie Business by pufectskin: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2012
Hello guys,
I am wondering if a site like www.victoriasecrets.com or www.pabo.com would work in nigeria.
Because I believe women should be pretty darn sexy kittens in their matrimonial homes.
Also I just believe women shld feel sexy and beautiful all the time cos I thiink it brings out the best in us. But my dilemma is; I don't want to be sooo passionate about dis dat I completely lose focus on d practicality of it (i.e can I make some pretty good money in this?).
Basically all orders would b online...
I want to know how much girls r willin to pay for good quality bra, panties, sleepwear, etc?
How often do u change underwear? Do u consider ur man in this matter? And men, would you like to see fresh new underwear on your woman often? How often?

Pls help everyone...both guys and gals advice welcome.
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Lingerie Business by Lexusgs430: 2:46am On Jun 07, 2012
Good luck with your proposed venture. The idea of strictly selling online has its negatives and positives, ie not having a high street presence, working from home, little or no staffing cost, saving cost of shops, fittings etc etc etc
But the Nigerian framework is not yet ready for this shopping experience. Majority of Nigerians like to feel and rub their onions, in your case pants, bras and sexy lingerie
Hope you study and understand your proposed clientele range before you venture in, feasibility study is key!!!
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Lingerie Business by pufectskin: 4:36am On Jun 07, 2012
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Lingerie Business by pufectskin: 4:37am On Jun 07, 2012
Thank u. I hv an online business dat is doin not too bad right now, but I grew it from selling at home...so perhaps dats y I have a following dat trusts my business enough to pay online. E-business is startin to pick up in Naija and it can only get better. Only problem is am not really sure Nigerians (with d goodie 2 shoes mbehavior of many girls) are ready to explore their sensual sides more to the extent that the lingerie business would pick up online. Anyway as u said, I would nEed to do a feasibility study.
Lexusgs430: Good luck with your proposed venture. The idea of strictly selling online has its negatives and positives, ie not having a high street presence, working from home, little or no staffing cost, saving cost of shops, fittings etc etc etc
But the Nigerian framework is not yet ready for this shopping experience. Majority of Nigerians like to feel and rub their onions, in your case pants, bras and sexy lingerie
Hope you study and understand your proposed clientele range before you venture in, feasibility study is key!!!

(1) (Reply)

Reviews On Stretchmark Products You Have Used / Bikonu What Is This??? / Best Fade Cream That Really Works On Black Spot From Pimples:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.