Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

A Christian Family In India Needs Your Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Family In India Needs Your Help (527 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / When An Atheist Dates A Christian Girl From A Christian Family / Christian Family Burned To Death After Koran Is Allegedly 'defiled' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Christian Family In India Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2012
SUBJECT: RADICAL MUSLIMS ARE CONSTANTLY THREATENING ME & FAMILY TO MURDER US AS WE ARE CHRISTIANS

Dear Bro. Robert Spencer in Christ,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ from Nutangram village in India!

I would like to introduce myself with you that I am Aimazan Bibi. I live in the village named Nutangram under Murshidabad Police station, Dist. Murshidabad, West Bengal State, India.

My husband name is Gaffar Shaike. I and my entire family accepted Jesus as our Lord & Saviour and we are followers of Lord Jesus Christ. I am conducting House Church fellowship at my own house on every Monday and few other Christian brothers & sisters are attending at our fellowship from last few years.

On 30th March 2012 , while I had invited few Christian families for lunch and for prayer meeting at my own house. While we had started prayer service, numbers of radical Muslims forcibly entered to my house and attacked our prayer meeting at around 2.P.M.

Annu Shaike, son of Nizammuddin Shaike started to kicked my stomach & head mercilessly and injured my hand. Even he twisted my hand very tightly and tried to break my hand but God saved my hand.

Later on radical Muslims mocked, abused to my Christian brothers & sisters. A mob of about 100 Islamists gathered and they were shouting anti-Christian slogans and threatening to murder us. Even they pushed, kicked and slapped us.

When my Christian brothers & sisters tried to flee, the radical Muslims blocked their way. Ahammed Shaike, son of Late Kalimuddin Shaike, leading the extremists group to beat all the Christians and killed them for the sake of Allah. Mohammed Kuran Shaike, son of Ahammed Shaike beat to my mother who is 65-year-old widow Moyazan Bewa. Ahamed’s wife Mrs. Salema Bibi started to beat to another Christian women Selina Bibi. All other Christian men & women received minor injuries. Two small children present at the meeting were crying in fear.

Christian brothers & sisters somehow made their way out and scattered, but Mohammed Aanu Shaike with a sickle chased us and wanted to murder us as Ahammed Shaike encouraging him and all other extremists as we are Christians.

Ahammed Shaike, his family members and their extremists group always threatening me & my family that they are openly telling us that they will murder us as we are Christians.

My hasband, Gaffar Shaike submitted written complaint to the local Police station on 31st March 2012 and copied to District Magistrate & Superintendent of Police in Murshidabad district. But, so far police or Administration didn’t take any action. Therefore, Ahammed Shaike, his family members and their extremist groups are giving more troubles to us and forcibly coming to my house and telling us publicly that they will murder us as we are Christians.

I humbly request you kindly pray for God’s protection for me, family & all other Christians in Nutangram village. Also I request you kindly write a letter to the Authorities of my country & State and request them to look after our situation. So, that they might take necessary action and provide protection for me & family and other local Chistians in Nutangram.

With regards,

Aimazan Bibi

* Please write to the authorities : such as

1. President of India:

MRS. PRATIVA SINGH PATIL

Rashtrapati Bhavan,
New Delhi - 110 004
Fax: 011-23017290 & 011-23017824

Email: presidentofindia@rb.nic.in

2. Prime Minister of India
Dr. Monmohan Singh
Fax: 91-11-23019545 / 91-11-23016857
e-mail: manmohan@sansad.nic.in

3. Ministry of Home Affairs,

Mr. P. Chidambaram

Phone: 23092161,23092011
Fax: 23093750, 23092763

email: websitemhaweb@nic.in

4. Chief Minister of West Bengal State.
Miss. Mamata Bannerjee
Email : cm@wb.gov.in
Office Fax : +91 33 22145480

1. Governor of West Bengal State
Mr. M. K. Narayanan
Raj Bhavan
Kolkata 700 062
Phone: 033-2200 1641
Fax: 91 - 33 – 2200 2444 / 2200 1649

Email: secy-gov-wb@nic.in
governor-wb@nic.in

Note: UK residents may approach the High Commissioner of India, London: His Excellency Dr. J. Bhagwati: India House, Aldwych, London, WC2B 4NA Tel: 020 7836 8484 Email: hc.office@hcilondon.in

US residents may approach the Indian Ambassador Her Excellency Ambassador Mrs Nirupama Rao 2536 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest Washington, DC 20008, United States (202) 939-7000 Contact page through http://www.indianembassy.org/
Re: A Christian Family In India Needs Your Help by LogicMind: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
god people

why r you asking humans for help when your god can do everything?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There So Many Religion? / Life, Where Did It All Began? What's Our Purpose On This Earth? Are We Alone? / Have You Ever Heard?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.