Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

In Support Of James Ibori - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Support Of James Ibori (4596 Views)

Fashola, Al-Hassan At The Residence Of James Ocholi (Photos) / What Nigeria Must Learn From The Death Of James Ocholi SAN - CramJones / Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Support Of James Ibori by ono(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2007
http://www.efccnigeria.org/#

That's the EFCC's home page. Several links to nigerian newspapers. Very few from theirs. I couldn't get anything about the state expenditure profile in there.

This is just a suggestion to the folks at EFCC. When next time you have a case against a former government official on financial crime, the first thing I expect to see is a breakdown of the government income and expenditure profile. The Federal ministry of finance has done a good job of publishing what goes to where througout the federation since the days of Okonjo-Iweala. We need such information in the public domain to know whats really going on. It would be nice to see what the offical couldn't account for.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by Colla: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2007
All my chelsea fans sit back and watch out how the match ends guess what its going to end as Chelsea 3- Arsenal 1, whaoooo!!!
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by otokx(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2007
Ibori will surprise us all even himself.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by bukola88: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2007
Ibori is obviously a front for some BIG fish my only worry is that since with all the recent mysterious deaths including the recent death of the vice presidents father on the same DATE ibori was arrested would indicate theres a major power struggle and like I have said before all roads lead to MINNA IBBs "militants" have threatened to light up nigeria like a christmas tree if ibori is not given bail by tommorow lets wait and see god bless nigeria
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by otokx(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2007
Please let them not bring violence into the picture; we are a civilized society.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by KawAssaushwep(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2011
chilling forum a quantities of dope
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by Scietrimi(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
Who started this forum? I would like to express my congratulations
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by cjfavour(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2011
JAMES ONANEFE IBORI ,FORMER DELTA STATE GOV IS AN ORDINARY ZINC THIEF. OBJ PROTECTED HIM UNTIL HE LEFT OFFICE. HE GRADUATED FROM BEING AN ORDINARY ZINC THIEF TO A STATE LOOTER.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by Orobokibo1: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
oluwa mi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation In Jos Over ASUU’s Suspension Of Strike / King Jaja Of Opobo Kingdom (Pictures) / The Truth About The Early 1900s Nigeria Vs India Match [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.