Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

He Love You Better - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / He Love You Better (728 Views)

Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You / Does He Love Me? - Signs That He Loves You / Does He Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Love You Better by lillyrock(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2006
[color=#990000]Hello[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color][size=8pt][/size]
Hello

I just have to tell you all that i ma new to this website, but I just have to tell you that there is now that love you more than you love yourself find out John 3:16

Though i am still single guy but he love you better

Bye
Rock
Re: He Love You Better by Maxflame(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2006
kiss i love him too. . . wink
Re: He Love You Better by Seun(m): 5:49am On Apr 02, 2006
The souls dumped in hell for trivial offences would beg to differ.
Re: He Love You Better by lillyrock(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2006
HEY

MANY PEOPLE BELEIVED THAT LOVE DO EXIST BUT I DON'T BELEIVE MAN CAN LOVE YOU THEY CAN ONLY LIKE YOU
NO TRUE LOVE AGAIN IN THE WORLD.
THEY ONLY LOVE YOU BECAUSE OF SOMETHING!!!!!!!
BUT SOMEONE STILL LOVE YOU INDEED

ROCK
Re: He Love You Better by Rhodalyn(f): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2006
awwwwww bless kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: He Love You Better by eveseh(f): 4:02pm On May 06, 2006
i'll fin out
Re: He Love You Better by ploduwa(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2009
Hlo there, Rock! I'll realy llike 2 talk more about this. Pls b in touch. =ploduwaii@yahoo.de. Bless

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Good Idea To Live Together As A Prelude To Eventually Getting Married? / All Those Who Are Born In Dec Stand Up: Stand Up / Eligible And Matured Bachelors, Where Art Thou In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.