Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Did Anybody Apply To 'career133@yahoo.com' And Got This Mail For Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did Anybody Apply To 'career133@yahoo.com' And Got This Mail For Job Interview (621 Views)

Pls I Got These Text Msg Today, Did Anybody Here Know Anything About Them / Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anybody Apply To 'career133@yahoo.com' And Got This Mail For Job Interview by ojesymsym: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2007
Please did anyone get this mail, let me know pls. I hope it is not fake. reply as soon as possibe.
Thanks

Dear ,

You are invited to attend an interview for the post of Sales Engineer:

At: Shakas Place Restaurant(conference room)
Plot C3 Rumuogba-Obio layout (by artillery junction)
PH-Aba expressway
Port Harcourt

On: Friday 23rd November,2007

By: 10am

Please come with original copies of your credentials.

Recruitment Manager
Re: Did Anybody Apply To 'career133@yahoo.com' And Got This Mail For Job Interview by petty2033(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2007
my dear, i wouldn't like to be self opinionated abt this firm, i got this message from them instantly ,however i think that they r not serious blc they advertise almost every day.when u check the dailies today ,u will equally see the advert
Re: Did Anybody Apply To 'career133@yahoo.com' And Got This Mail For Job Interview by stellose(f): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ojesymsym , i reside in ph, and this address exist, its shaka,s place, they share thesame fence with with shell recruitment office . go they are not fake. i also sent my resume to them .
Re: Did Anybody Apply To 'career133@yahoo.com' And Got This Mail For Job Interview by ojesymsym: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2007
Yeah, I went for the interview, they r real, they even subsidised our T fare after giving us a cup of tea and a can of coke. they said they were recruiting for "free fallnet" an IT company based in worshigton wit an office in ph. just check online for the company, dont seem to find it anyway, anyone knows anything about them. keeping fingers crossed.

(1) (Reply)

Bio-chemistry Graduates For Employment / Solid Website Designer Needed / Uba Test Result In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.