Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Shengen Visa Ban? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shengen Visa Ban? (2037 Views)

Can I Use A Spanish Visa Or Shengen Visa To Enter The Uk? / Shengen Schools Without Toefl Or Ielts: / Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shengen Visa Ban? by sexybol(m): 1:04am On Jun 04, 2012
Hello House,
Can someone please give a true picture of my fate. I recently applied for a visa to Italy(Schengen) and was refused with only a comment "Dubious and insufficient documents". Honestly at that i point i av a strong feeling that the Bank statement i used may not be real or unconformable.I was going through the forum to see where i went wrong with my application when i came across the UK Visa Ban thing. Is this rule applicable to schengen too, House have i been banned from applying for schengen ?
Re: Shengen Visa Ban? by Vicjustice: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2012
sexybol: Hello House,
Can someone please give a true picture of my fate. I recently applied for a visa to Italy(Schengen) and was refused with only a comment "Dubious and insufficient documents". Honestly at that i point i av a strong feeling that the Bank statement i used may not be real or unconformable.I was going through the forum to see where i went wrong with my application when i came across the UK Visa Ban thing. Is this rule applicable to schengen too, House have i been banned from applying for schengen ?
Though, the UK ban regulation is independent from the Schengen visa system, but yet, you will face a very lengthy punishment for the fraud, it could even be a life time battle to clear this case
Re: Shengen Visa Ban? by rubenic(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
what visa category did you apply for?
Re: Shengen Visa Ban? by sexybol(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
I applied for a tourist visa
Re: Shengen Visa Ban? by kpolli(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2012
Can someone please give a true picture of my fate. I recently applied for a visa to Italy(Schengen) and was refused with only a comment "Dubious and insufficient documents". Honestly at that i point [b]i av a strong feeling that the Bank statement i used may not be real or unconformable.[/b]I was going through the forum to see where i went wrong with my application when i came across the UK Visa Ban thing. Is this rule applicable to schengen too, House have i been banned from applying for schengen ?

Did you not get it from a bank, how won't you be sure?
Re: Shengen Visa Ban? by Horluphysiryor(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
Take heart bro!!
Re: Shengen Visa Ban? by sexybol(m): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
kpolli:

Did you not get it from a bank, how won't you be sure?

he said he got it from a bank with my details on it
Re: Shengen Visa Ban? by sexybol(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2012
Horluphysiryor: Take heart bro!!
what do u mean by that
Re: Shengen Visa Ban? by kpolli(m): 12:29am On Jun 16, 2012
sexybol:

he said he got it from a bank with my details on it

Who is the he??

Are you not meant to see the customer service officers in ur bank and tell them to print out your bank statement yourself?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lessons I Learned While Living In England- Part 2 / Please I Need Information About Georgia Visa / Illegal Immigrants Entering UK From Calais, France. Pictures Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.