Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Family Problem. Hmmmmmmmmm !u Cant Help But Laff - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Family Problem. Hmmmmmmmmm !u Cant Help But Laff (757 Views)

Bin Gbagbo’s Xmas Latest Joke Album : U Cant Miss This (10 Solid Jokes) / Hmmmmmmmmm Akpos / Cant Help Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Problem. Hmmmmmmmmm !u Cant Help But Laff by inxx(m): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2007
yea this is copy and paste, i saw it somewhere and felt shld share it. Enjoy !

Two men met @ a busstop and struckup a conversation. One of them kept complaining of family problems. Oh! I'm in soup, my fiancee is showing interest in my father, I feel like committing suicide!

Finally the other man said: " You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation. " A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown up daughter. We got married and I got myself a stepdaughter. Later, my father married my step-daughter. That made my step-daughter my mother and my father became my step-son.

He continued: Also my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law. Much later, the daughter of my wife, my step- mother, had a son. This boy was my half brother because he was my father's son. But he was also the son of my wife's daughter, which made him my wife's grandson. That made me the grand father of my half brother.

This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half sister of my son, my step - mother, is also his grand mother this makes my father the brother-in-law of my child whose step - sister is my father's wife. I am my step - mother's brother - in -law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I am my OWN GRAND FATHER!!!!! And you think you have FAMILY PROBLEMS!!!!!!.
Re: Family Problem. Hmmmmmmmmm !u Cant Help But Laff by ituen(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2007
Even if its funny, na by force to laugh smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Family Problem. Hmmmmmmmmm !u Cant Help But Laff by robby1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2007
Now i am feeling dizzy. cheesy Chai!!! this is wonderful!
Re: Family Problem. Hmmmmmmmmm !u Cant Help But Laff by inxx(m): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2007
ituen:

Even if its funny, na by force to laugh smiley smiley smiley smiley

i can c u have migrated from seun's beedroom to tassybaby's can't u ave rest your arse one place. well nobe by force to laff, people as urgly as you're even look more handsome when they frown, most handsome when they cry. so don't laff, cry wink

(1) (Reply)

Amateur / Little Johnny Special Vol 3 ----sam Milla / How Business Is Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.