Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? (26381 Views)

Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 / The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by bittyend(m): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

what if i'm gay? i'll still be a happy gay cheesy wink
it's only in your deranged mind that being gay can be negative.
that is why you are fighting it but it's in you.
you just need to accept who you are.

No wonder you can't stop dreaming about biafra..

Take your leaking arse off my posts, butt pirate.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by FILEBE(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
pendusky:

Is that what u do? Then open a thread that u just found a nicotine in cement! Matchew!

u talk like a kid!
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by seyijumbo: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
I JUST HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE.WHY IGBO AND HAUSA CRASH AGAIN IN LAGOS?DEAR GOD PLS HAVE MERCY UPON WE ZION IN LAGOS AND NIGERIA AS A WHOLE.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by jmaine: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
nyabingi: THERE IS NO 2FIGHTING AT YABA PLEASE DISREGARD THE RUMOUR...INFACT I DE DIA NOW DE PICK SOME EXPENSIVE DESIGNERS SHIRTS AND BOXERS!!!

At Okpara and Sons bend down and select franchise grin

I dey feel you guy . . . You are highly mouthed cool . .

2 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
seyijumbo: I JUST HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE.WHY IGBO AND HAUSA CRASH AGAIN IN LAGOS?DEAR GOD PLS HAVE MERCY UPON WE ZION IN LAGOS AND NIGERIA AS A WHOLE.

Geez! Dear God, save this man/woman from his/her inability to comprehend.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by ak47mann(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
were are the Yoruba tribalist Bluetooth,ryno,eko ile,and many more should go and deal with these abokis code red code red OPC wey dem sad sad sad
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by MrGlobe(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
guonno: Yoruba GET MIND? COWARDS! IF IT IS TRUE, IF THEY ARE HAVING A FIGHT WITH THEIR HUSBAND, WHO IS GOING TO SAVE THEIR LAZY ASSSS? OPC? Lol, OPC CANT EVEN STAND HOODLUMS!
Lol. Even hausas have a bigger share than them in Lagos!
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
Ehmmm guys its true my friends at Cchub at yaba warned me not to come cuz of the clash.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by MrGlobe(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
E don happen.. Even hausa people want to pursue the Yoruba folks out of lagos? Nawa o
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by LogicMind: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

No wonder you can't stop dreaming about biafra..

Take your leaking arse off my posts, butt pirate.

trying to change the subject about your gay tendencies?
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
I would personally support prosecution of those who deliberately broadcast spurious messages on Blackberry and other social media. It was panic that killed majority of people that died during the Ikeja Cantonment explosion in January 27, 2002. Imagine if people had Blackberry, Facebook and Twitter back then- it could have been much worse. People should be more circumspect about the way they receive and broadcast news.

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
But still am not satisfied its possible they are acting based on BBM and tweets so let me confirm from another.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by bittyend(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Lol. Even hausas have a bigger share than them in Lagos!

You hate Hausa/Fulani, despise Yoruba, can't stand your fellow Igbos, talk down of SS, and curse out Middle-Belters...

Who do you like, Mr Globe?

It seems you're suffering from mid-life crisis.. cheesy

Make up your damn ogbono mind. undecided
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2012
ak47mann: were are the Yoruba tribalist Bluetooth,ryno,eko ile,and many more should go and deal with these abokis code red code red OPC wey dem sad sad sad

Code red ko, Code blue ni.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
It might be a lie still confirming, most says its a rumor am shocked getting info is this hard.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by davades(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
‎​this was sent to me nw as a BC

Der is a Fight goin on @ yaba btwn yorubas nd hausas,13dead already,pls pass dis on to ur loved once!!!God please save this country from this BLOODY JUNE!cry
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by LogicMind: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
maclatunji:

Code red ko, Code blue ni.

shouldn't you be moderating the terrorist section? or are you looking for promotion to front page moderation?
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by MrGlobe(m): 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

You hate Hausa/Fulani, despise Yoruba, can't stand your fellow Igbos, talk down of SS, and curse out Middle-Belters...

Who do you like, Mr Globe?

It seems you're suffering from mid-life crisis.. cheesy

Make up your damn ogbono mind. undecided
My friend respond to the gay allegations levelled against you. Your posts are always full of lies and self indictment like this above. You need to visit a mental home wherever you are asap.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by SeunAero(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
13 Confirmed dead already! Please let people know ooooo...Yaba is on fire!
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
People help me here- Would you actually believe a Blackberry Message that says you are a white man from Norway if it was spread round enough amongst people?
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
SeunAero: 13 Confirmed dead already! Please let people know ooooo...Yaba is on fire!

Sharrap! Quench the fire in your blurred mind.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by bittyend(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mr. Globe:

My friend respond to the gay allegations levelled against you. Your posts are always full of lies and self indictment like this above. You need to visit a mental home wherever you are asap.

You mad because I exposed your mid-life crisis, bro? sad

That's my field, I diagnose diseases from afar. cool
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is the latest picture of Yaba from @Gidi_Traffic yfrog.com/ob3l8fgj

Yaba is peaceful.

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by sano4jobs: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
You all seems to be beating round the bush. Is there no one in the house who can CONFIRM this news from Yaba area? I am at Lekki now and I am hearing this. My family are at home over there at Yaba area, let us know what is really happening. I have tried to reach my wife for some time now, the phone keeps ringing and there is no response. Please, verified info please, with pics if possible
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by bittyend(m): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
Did you see the batty, Logic Mind?
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by livapul86(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
FAKE NEWS!

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
The danger is that if you guys don't stop spreading this rumour, some idiot will actually do something that will cause violence when actually there is nothing going on. People, don't prove to me that you are gullible- I wouldn't want to believe that.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by olajay5: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

intolerance and hatred personified.
bloddy muslims
i'll help you meet your allah one day. inshallah

What an illogic mind have u? What has religion got to do with this false news? I think it is better to confirm any news before reacting to it. This news is just another rumour and here people are already fighting religion and tribe. How will Nigeria ever progress when all we think about is religion and ethnicity? We claimed to be religious, yet we are worst in crimes. Bunch of hypocrites! U guys should get a life and contribute meaningfully to move Nigeria forward.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by ofio2011(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
THIS IS AN UN-CONFIRMED REPORT. PLEASE TALK ABOUT REAL ISSUES
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by PeterKbaba: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
guonno: Yoruba GET MIND? COWARDS! IF IT IS TRUE, IF THEY ARE HAVING A FIGHT WITH THEIR HUSBAND, WHO IS GOING TO SAVE THEIR LAZY ASSSS? OPC? Lol, OPC CANT EVEN STAND HOODLUMS!

YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORED FOR YOUR STUPIDITY
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Tyche(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
Methink some people are hell bent on creating tension.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku, Ngige Others Visits Fashola. / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.