Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures (115931 Views)

Poll: Amidst speculations, rumours, news and opinions flying around for some years now, do you agree YABATECH has grown enough to be handed a UNIVERSITY STATUS?

YES: 81% (61 votes)
NO: 2% (2 votes)
STILL NEED MORE IMPROVEMENT: 16% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by monkvirus(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
monkvirus:
Good day brother, any latest news/development for the part time students?
[size=15pt]Good day brothers & sisters in da house, any latest news/development for the part time students?[/size]
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2012
fiischer: pls help me ooo...wen i was registering ma pt form i mistakenly used c5 for ma maths instead of B3..what can i do?

as long as it if still credit, u dont have a problem but still u can edit if u like just go back to the page and make the ammendment!
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2012
monkvirus:
[size=15pt]Good day brothers & sisters in da house, any latest news/development for the part time students?[/size]

the latest news is that u guyz should be a bit patient as all thingz will happen at the best of time!
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by shezlex: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
BREAKING NEWS...D LONG ND AWAITING LIST WE SOON B OUT.. AN INSIDER JUST INFORMED ME NOW...REASON WY IZ BEEN DELAY IZ DUE 2D COMPILING OF DLIST ND D CHANGE OF CUS STUFF...SO B READY 4D MOUTH WATERING LIST...WHICH YHU BEST OF THE LUCK..INCLUDING I MYSELF..AKINTUNDE713 ON 2GO...LOVE..YHU..
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by monkvirus(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hello guys, i applied for one of the PT courses and just checked d sch website now and i was congratulated that i have been given admission,.
Pls how true is that.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by sumonu2: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hw much did Hnd1 last year paid 4 school fee kissHw much did Hnd1 last year paid 4 school fee.pls it's urgent.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by pajoeg: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
Part time list has just been released, check d sch website for ur name. All d best guys

1 Like

Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Porsey: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
pa joe g: Part time list has just been released, check d sch website for ur name. All d best guys
Pls how true is this and could u give us d site so we can check ours.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by omotayo51: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
pls how did u checked urs?
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by shezlex: 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
YABATECH set to increase carrying
capacity OCTOBER 25, 2012 NEWS 0 COMMENTS Determined to actualise Federal
Government’s policy on increased
access to quality education in the
country, Yaba College of Technology
(YABATECH), Lagos, is set to increase her carrying capacity to cater for the
high number of candidates seeking
admission into the college through the
Joint Admission Matriculation Board
(JAMB). The management of the institution has
just concluded the inspection of
resources and carrying capacity status
visit by its regulatory agency, National
Board for Technical Education.
YABATECH In her address at the plenary session
of the NBTE visit, the rector of the
college, Dr. Margaret Ibiyeye-Ladipo,
disclosed that over 100,000 applicants
are seeking admission into the college
through JAMB in the last UTME. She said: “The college is responsive to
the Federal Government’s
transformation agenda of increasing
access to quality education in Nigeria
and this course we are championing.
To this end, a 500-seater lecture hall is being upgraded to a 2,000 capacity
block of classrooms with offices for
lecturers; a seven-story building which
is nearing completion and would be
ready for the next academic session,
contains 93 offices, seminar rooms and a completed two-storey building
donated by the college alumni.”
YABATECH Similarly, the rector disclosed that the
college is constructing another 1,300-
seat auditorium with complement of
classrooms to seat additional 360
students with other buildings for
Marine Engineering and Agriculture situated at her Epe campus including
the School of Science building; the
Rector, added. Dr. Ladipo told the NBTE team that the
process of shortlisting of applicants is
on-going to complement the staff on
ground as required by the NBTE while
a number of equipment in various
departments have been purchased, the library stock- piled with current
books, journals and supported by the
e-library. She, however, lamented the present
carrying capacity of the college which
is less than 3000, noting that “since
each year we get not less than
100,000 applicants seeking admission
into the college. YABATECH
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by shezlex: 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
YABATECH set to increase carrying
yabatech set 2 hncrease capacity.diz iz Determined to actualise Federal
the Federal Government’s
into the college. Akintunde713
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2012
shezlex: YABATECH set to increase carrying
capacity OCTOBER 25, 2012 NEWS 0 COMMENTS Determined to actualise Federal
the Federal Government’s
into the college. YABATECH
greaaat!!! Hip hip hip!!!great yabatech! ...Great!,its all for we incomin freshers...G-luck to we all..n SUCCESS
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by monkvirus(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2012
Porsey: Pls how true is this and could u give us d site so we can check ours.
It is very true and I've checked mine u can go to your department in the school and check the list or click om the link bellow to check from the sch website.http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/checkstatus/login.php.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by monkvirus(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2012
omotayo51: pls how did u checked urs?
Click on the link below http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/checkstatus/login.php and check wit ur application number.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Porsey: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2012
monkvirus:
It is very true and I've checked mine u can go to your department in the school and check the list or click om the link bellow to check from the sch website.http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/checkstatus/login.php.
Thanks, i just checked for my cousin but it was saying 'not yet admitted'. Pls help o,
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by monkvirus(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2012
Porsey: Thanks, i just checked for my cousin but it was saying 'not yet admitted'. Pls help o,
probably his name name would com out with the next list.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by sumonu2: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2012
Any info about d HND ft applicants?[b]Any info about d HND ft applicants?[/b]Any info about d HND ft applicants?
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by ivian: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
Porsey: Thanks, i just checked for my cousin but it was saying 'not yet admitted'. Pls help o,
have all the list for all faculties for nd parttime been released it says yet to be admitted
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by NasMan1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2012
Gracious God... i just chck mine nw... hv bn offer admt 2 study Banking & Finance, Full Time
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by shezlex: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2012
.Am Bak again with my gr8 news update.Dlist av just been release go chek urs..coz azonto dance dey bubble now..iz me noni..akintunde713
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
I just checked my pt "ntt yet admitted why?"
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by shezlex: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
sinetheta: I just checked my pt "ntt yet admitted why?"
den u wait 4d tyme been
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Jokzy: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2012
Av dey release ond fultime second list?plzz ans
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2012
http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/admissionindex/

u can check ur name on the list vis that link.

As of today the list that are not totally available yet are ND part time for business admin, acct and banking so also all HND full time list but for every other one either part time or full time, merit and supplementary all are included...

So do well to check ur names and CONGRATULATION TO THOSE THAT HAVE MADE THE CUT,for those that are yet to make it.... Just be very hopeful, e go better!
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Rajman(m): 7:17am On Nov 02, 2012
is change of course included
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by sumonu2: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2012
Jokzy: Av dey release ond fultime second list?plzz ans
All d list av bin release except some in pt.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2012
brainy02: http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/admissionindex/

As of today the list that are not totally available yet are ND part time for business admin, acct and banking so also all HND full time list but for every other one either part time or full time, merit and supplementary all are included...

So do well to check ur names and CONGRATULATION TO THOSE THAT HAVE MADE THE CUT,for those that are yet to make it.... Just be very hopeful, e go better!
pls save a soul o,,,is d change of course list also out ??
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by MarkFranklyn(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
I've jst bn 0ffered admissn 2 study Est. Mgt, and i bless d l0rd f0r that... He's bn so G00d t0 me.. Watch 0ut f0r me YABATECH.. Im g0nna b d best thing 2 have ever graced YABATECH.. No be M0uth..

1 Like

Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by SOUTHSOUTH1: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
MarkFranklyn: I've jst bn 0ffered admissn 2 study Est. Mgt, and i bless d l0rd f0r that... He's bn so G00d t0 me.. Watch 0ut f0r me YABATECH.. Im g0nna b d best thing 2 have ever graced YABATECH.. No be M0uth..

Are you for part-time or full time?
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by mimicue(f): 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
brainy02: http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/admissionindex/

Pls how do we check d list I'm checking it for a friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

Secret Cult Activities On Campus Exposed (must Read) + Pictures / Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session / Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.