Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures (115889 Views)

Poll: Amidst speculations, rumours, news and opinions flying around for some years now, do you agree YABATECH has grown enough to be handed a UNIVERSITY STATUS?

YES: 81% (61 votes)
NO: 2% (2 votes)
STILL NEED MORE IMPROVEMENT: 16% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by shezlex: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
pls wat next dlist iz out...we dere b anoda list pls coz av nt been giuen adms yet..wil anoda one b out.? Need ur reply pls.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Hardeybisey(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
Guyz ff dis link to check ur admission status....www.nairaland.com/1041527/yabatech-2012-2013-admission-list#12093270
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by SOUTHSOUTH1: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
WILL THERE BE ANOTHER LIST? I'M SO NERVOUS..
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
Finally, and i believe it no longer a news that the much anticipated list is all over the show.... By now it either u tour down to the school or u just take the pleasure to do it over the internet, which ever way u go about it, names are being pasted on the 2 platforms but never get scared yet if u dont find urs there cos it mainly name for those that blow off the cut off mark which is formally tagged merit list.

And believe me, ur name not being there not totally dampen ur hope as what we tag supplementary list will also be released as time goes by, so also if the sch sell a change of cousre form list will also come out on that so u can easily hope to see ur name some day till around januray next year cos even when session and lecture start some magical list still come out...

KEEP ALL HOPE VERY MUCH ALIVE FOLKS!
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by danieltee(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
brainy02: Finally, and i believe it no longer a news that the much anticipated list is all over the show.... By now it either u tour down to the school or u just take the pleasure to do it over the internet, which ever way u go about it, names are being pasted on the 2 platforms but never get scared yet if u dont find urs there cos it mainly name for those that blow off the cut off mark which is formally tagged merit list.

And believe me, ur name not being there not totally dampen ur hope as what we tag supplementary list will also be released as time goes by, so also if the sch sell a change of cousre form list will also come out on that so u can easily hope to see ur name some day till around januray next year cos even when session and lecture start some magical list still come out...

KEEP ALL HOPE VERY MUCH ALIVE FOLKS!
nice one, bro. keep it up
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Joshua15(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
pls @brainy pls wen do u fink registration wil start.i wil lyk 2 know pls sir.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
Ok bro, for those of u that seen ur names, first of all, make sure u do all that is possible to pay ur acceptance fee cos that means u accepted it and certainly secure ur admission so take note.

As for the admission registration procedures, trust me as things unfold u will certainly get inswingers from me as to how u will go about ur registration.

The school would be starting their 2nd semester exam by 17th sept and definitely will be holiday by oct and nov.

Official calender for next session should begin in late december.... In one word, registration will start in and around that time!
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by taophyk06: 1:57am On Sep 08, 2012
@brainy pls wen re we payin d acceptance fees.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Terry19: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2012
Wen is d change of course form comin awt
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Jayjuice(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2012
does anyone know the ume subjects for printing technology and metallurgical engineering....want to be sure before i include any of them in my change of course form..
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2012
You can as well follow me on twitter with this new handle for first hand info:
@el_Brainy
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
If u havent check ur name on the merit list, follow this link to the merit list page http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/admissionindex/

more details on: @el_Brainy
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
For those of u who is eager to pay for ur acceptance fee, first of all congrats, but u will still need to hold on a bit cos the link for that is inactive at the moment....

But the norman and usual procedure when the time comes is that u go to the bursary unit, there u get a teller of which ever bank they will use this time then every other info will be given to u there all this would probably come after they finish there 2nd semester exam and this will be in october so make u na chill.

Twitter: @el_brainy for more!
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by SOUTHSOUTH1: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
But my greatest happiness is for those that have chosen bus admin, accountancy and banking and finance who usually do not always have the chance to change there course as they now have an option in the course made available by the sch and the course is statistics which i consider a very good course and option to go for.

If you are confused concerning how to go about it i will be very much available to help you out as much as i can.

@ Brainy02,
THE ABOVE POST IS WHAT YOU POSTED ON LAST YEAR'S THREAD PAGE 13, I QOUTED IT SO THAT YOU CAN THROW MORE LIGHT TO IT.. I'M GOING FOR ACCOUNTING, UNFORTUNATELY I SCORED BELOW THE CUT OFF MARK 58/64!
INCASE I DON'T GET ACCOUNTING IN THE SUBSIQUENT LISTS, MY PLAN B IS TO GO FOR STATISTIC WHEN CHANGE OF COURSE IS OUT..
I SIMPLY WANT TO KNOW HOW POSSIBLE THAT WILL BE BECAUSE I'M A MANAGEMENT SCIENCE STUDENT(TO BE) AND MY O'LEVEL RESULT IS MANAGEMENT SCIENCE BASE SUBJECTS..
IT IS OBVIOUS THAT STATISTIC IS A SCIENCE COURSE, WILL MY CHANGE OF COURSE TO STATISTIC BE HONOURED EVEN WHEN MY O'LEVEL RESULTS IS WITHOUT SUBJECTS LIKE; PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND FURTHER MATHS?
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2012
Pls i have a question,can i swap departments immediately after admission in d same faculty or school @yabatech ?
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH: But my greatest happiness is for those that have chosen bus admin, accountancy and banking and finance who usually do not always have the chance to change there course as they now have an option in the course made available by the sch and the course is statistics which i consider a very good course and option to go for.

If you are confused concerning how to go about it i will be very much available to help you out as much as i can.

@ Brainy02,
THE ABOVE POST IS WHAT YOU POSTED ON LAST YEAR'S THREAD PAGE 13, I QOUTED IT SO THAT YOU CAN THROW MORE LIGHT TO IT.. I'M GOING FOR ACCOUNTING, UNFORTUNATELY I SCORED BELOW THE CUT OFF MARK 58/64!
INCASE I DON'T GET ACCOUNTING IN THE SUBSIQUENT LISTS, MY PLAN B IS TO GO FOR STATISTIC WHEN CHANGE OF COURSE IS OUT..
I SIMPLY WANT TO KNOW HOW POSSIBLE THAT WILL BE BECAUSE I'M A MANAGEMENT SCIENCE STUDENT(TO BE) AND MY O'LEVEL RESULT IS MANAGEMENT SCIENCE BASE SUBJECTS..
IT IS OBVIOUS THAT STATISTIC IS A SCIENCE COURSE, WILL MY CHANGE OF COURSE TO STATISTIC BE HONOURED EVEN WHEN MY O'LEVEL RESULTS IS WITHOUT SUBJECTS LIKE; PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND FURTHER MATHS?

yea bro, i remember very well i posted something like that and it is still very much attainable and obtainable......

Yes and i can say it again, let hope such opportunity comes up again.... U dont need to have all science subjects to do statistics according to yct requirement in the brochure!

Yct requires u have credit in english and maths plus any other 3subjects from:
further maths
physics
chemistry
geography
economics
biology/agric
commerce/accounting
government/history.

This implies that with ur maths and english if u have economics, govt and biology it then u are good to go!

So buz admin, banking and finance or acct candidate that did not do too well still have a chance as long as u score above 56 then be glad.

Bro i hope i have dealt with this so well....

Twitter: @el_brainy
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
jehovahnoni: Pls i have a question,can i swap departments immediately after admission in d same faculty or school @yabatech ?

this look like and unsurmountable task, am not discarding it but it will involves some top top hierarchy to achieve this!
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
brainy02:

this look like and unsurmountable task, am not discarding it but it will involves some top top hierarchy to achieve this!
pls i dont undastand u,i need a better explanation
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
jehovahnoni: pls i dont undastand u,i need a better explanation

i mean it hardly happen, in my whole experience, i have only seen it happen once, and the person in question was a staff son so u can see what am saying now....

U can follow me on twitter:
@el_brainy
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by danieltee(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2012
@brainy02 lyk hw much do u fnk d accptnce fee wud b? Pls ASAP
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2012
brainy02:

i mean it hardly happen, in my whole experience, i have only seen it happen once, and the person in question was a staff son so u can see what am saying now....

U can follow me on twitter:
@el_brainy
ok...tanx,but do u tink i would b considered for admission into d dept. Of mechanical eng. Whose cutoff is 65,,,,and my score is 55.bcus i want to change to dat course.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2012
Acceptance fee has alwayz been #7,500 if it doesnt change.....

And for u that had 55, just get a change of course form as that is ur only true chance!

Twitter: @el_Brainy
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2012
brainy02: Acceptance fee has alwayz been #7,500 if it doesnt change.....

And for u that had 55, just get a change of course form as that is ur only true chance!

thanks brainy,u d best.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by danieltee(m): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2012
brainy02: Acceptance fee has alwayz been #7,500 if it doesnt change.....

fnks, bro. Rili appr8
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by omosheila: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2012
Sm1 shud please xplain smthn for me, I thought the merit list re for those who re meet d cut off, I choose industrial design and my post utme score is 59 whereas d cut off is 58, and my name is not on merit list, my jamb reg is 25944571FH. Can sm1 please xplain d reason y my name is not on merit list. Thanks
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by omosheila: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2012
Sm1 shud please xplain smthn to me, I thought the merit list re for those who meet d cut off, I choose industrial design and my post utme score is 59 whereas d cut off is 58, and my name is not on merit list, my jamb reg is 25944571FH. Can sm1 please xplain d reason y my name is not on merit list. Thanks
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by obizzy(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2012
sowie cant find SCIENCE LAB TECH on d list..nid help pls!
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2012
omosheila: Sm1 shud please xplain smthn for me, I thought the merit list re for those who re meet d cut off, I choose industrial design and my post utme score is 59 whereas d cut off is 58, and my name is not on merit list, my jamb reg is 25944571FH. Can sm1 please xplain d reason y my name is not on merit list. Thanks

perhaps u fall short or out of the number they want for the merit based on the fact that those that have their names there scored a higher mark than u but normally ur name should have been there.....

Bro if u are still sitting down then u are on a long thing!

Twitter:
@el_Brainy or call me if u wish
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2012
obizzy: sowie cant find SCIENCE LAB TECH on d list..nid help pls!

slt on the list is represented by chemical science so give it a trial again
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by omosheila: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2012
Thanks @ brainy, what do u think I shud do?
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
omosheila: Sm1 shud please xplain smthn to me, I thought the merit list re for those who meet d cut off, I choose industrial design and my post utme score is 59 whereas d cut off is 58, and my name is not on merit list, my jamb reg is 25944571FH. Can sm1 please xplain d reason y my name is not on merit list. Thanks
dats naija for u,ur money or connection,,,,,,u gat to av one bro.dont sit down and relax saying"afterall i met d cutoff".did u knw hw many trips ive made to lagos concerning dis skul tinz.....ive lost count.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
omosheila: Thanks @ brainy, what do u think I shud do?

call me up and let up meet latest tuesday......
I dont wana paste my number again just check previous pages or page 0 for it...... Hurry!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

Secret Cult Activities On Campus Exposed (must Read) + Pictures / Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session / Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.