Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website (18296 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway / Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening / The Dana Air Plane Was Faulty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by ogaemma: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
Just see how this idiotic slave master is smilling. Infact he should be in the gas chamber.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
Its business. People will flout rules where it is possible. A prostitute country like Nigeria should blame no one. We have a price for everything.

Imagine if MTN was an airline company...
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by veron007: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
I think we all should start from boycotting every Dana product! This is unacceptable, I have a friend who was on the same ill fated Dana air flight from Lagos to Abuja in the morning. According to him the flight bearly made it to Abuja; with thick smoke and diddiculty while landing. So this is not an accident! This is homicide! murder!
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by boojwa(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
THIS GOZ TO THE MAN IN CHARGE OF DANA AIR jacky hath#$@*&^.......or whateva the Bleep ur name is...may GOD PUNISH U PERSONALLY...AND MAY THUNDER FAYA U ANTIME WEY RAIN FALL....UR FADA UR REAL FADA!!!!
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by Smilenw(f): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
Somebody please tell me this guy's pic that we see here was not released alongwith the press release. How can someone have the audacity to smile when so many lives have perished because of him ?
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by joelala(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
can u imagine setting up 24/7 call center, for wat use? people should call in to retrieve lost lives abi?..bloody savages.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by dnative(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
"Jacky"

I doubt. Must be something like Jackisinavaraj.

Corner-cutting muthas
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by CyberG: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
achi4u: infact am quiting nigeria.
i hate anything nigeria.

God will not forgive nigerian leaders

You are funny o! So where are you going? You bigoted tribalist and your many brothers and sisters ruined the country with sectional Ebelechukwu Retardeen government, obstruct any progressive leadership or idea if it is not from your region, make a lot of noise about secession, support anyone including Stella Oduah and Maduekwe because they are from your villages but now that kasalla burst, you want to quit Nigeria? Before you know it, you want too want to run away to America, right after destroying every chance for progress and leadership? Yet you say something about God and Nigerian leaders? Well, it is pharisees like you that Jesus totally loathed! A poll about if you will vote a leader who will more than likely combat corruption aggressively but from another part of the country not your SE gets you in fits of concussion, so you will rather have retardeen ebelechukwudi daftluck because you are hoping he will hand over to SE after killing every other person with BH, corruption, plane crash? Whatever you do, stay away from the US or any other part of the developed world because we don't want people like you!! angry angry Killers! Tribalists!
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by ebose09: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
this bastard shd be hanged for all i care.................................it will serve as lesson to others,imagine the smiles on his face as if saying it ur business shout from now till eternity i care not,insurance cover all loss
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by manny4life(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
The Nigerian Govt is 10x as much culpable as the Indian Management, so please people, vent your anger to the right people. If NCAA grounded that airplane when it was severally reported that it had issues, none of these would have happened. Apparently, money exchanged hands for the lives of humans, and you want to blame the airline? People, let's not blame the players, but the game.

I remembered when SWA had landing gear issues, the FAA grounded ALL their airplane of that model 737 to decide is it was an isolated problem or not. Did SWA loose million for that few days, YES THEY DID. Meanwhile, the average SWA 737 isn't as twice as old as this aircraft, YET, the airplanes were all grounded let alone a twenty something year old aircraft. I weep for my country, it's not about the accident, but the fact that we're NEVER gonna learn from it.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by rapu4real: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
I rilly don't blame d indians...Nigerians gave dem d opportunity to misbehave..i suggest we start harrassing these good 4 nothing indians and lebanese since our governments av been blinded by the bribes they offer 2 them...i pity 4 d poor and innocent Nigerians.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by Hazeezh(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2012
Easy,easy guys with what you are posting here and there.We all feels for the families of the victims,please beware.Only God judges
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by barkayausa(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
The blood of innocent kids in plane will speak on their behalf. God expose any one behind act!
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by BusHouse(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
ochallo: this airline should be grounded and that bloody indian jailed
True talk my brother, unfortunately nigeria is a very funny country. This indians will end up settling Gej & his team, nothing good will ever come out from the inquiry. May God save us.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by GboyegaD(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
One thing comes to mind though. Was the control room not aware of the challenges of the plane while on air? Was the pilot and engineer not aware of the challenges while on air? Why did they not tell the people and why not divert towards the sea perhaps we could have had some lives saved. Or are the information provided by the cabin crew not true each time we board that in case of emergency, this is what we should do, this are the exits amongst others.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace and may God grant the family the fortitude to bear this great loss.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by hope2222: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
Dis is too painful a lost.I wish d govt wil carry out investigation properly and nt sweep dis issue under d carpet as if notin happend.d air shld be given d best punishment dey deserve.may d souls of all d departed rest in peace and I pray God grant deir families d fortitude 2 bear d lost.we mourn wit u.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by tunapawizzy: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
AreaDaddy: This is the site

http://www.flydanaair.com/

This is their Press Release section

http://www.flydanaair.com/media_center.aspx

Jacky Hathiramani - CEO Dana Air
mr jacky hathiramani oloriburuku in all of these I pray u shall know no peace. May u die a a slow painful and shameful death....fucking idiot cutting corners with people's lives. Karma will deal with ur generation
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by bloomin: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
olyivy:
Curse the indians not your leaders!!

Are you afraid of the indians??
Did d indians force themselves into our system? Can u go to their country and endanger their lives, wit ur biz, will they collect bribe and allow such outdated flying casket to roast their people, In Nigeria anything goes, provided u call settle. Go to other countries to mess up and the authority will ask u what did d law say. Hopeless leaders of doom!
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by gator666: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
I would personally love to shoot him dead. However, even if we kill all those responsible for this disaster, that would NOT solve the problem. Other people, other companies will come to fill the gap in the airline market. Those on top, and in charge of making sure that everything is done according to regulations (NCAA, NAMA, FAAN) will remain the same, so will their attitude towards their duties.

And for the record, I really can't care less for the culprit's nationality. It does not matter if he is black, white, brown, green... He would have to be hanged in public for what he did.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
barka yausa: The blood of innocent kids in plane will speak on their behalf. God expose any one behind act!
Leave blood of innocent kids out of this, it high time we as citizens & our leaders start doing the right thing.... Hundreds of Innocents children also died 6 yrs ago in sosoliso airline, what happened after? We scream & shouted at the top of our voices but still went with our normal lives... We cant be doing say thing day in day out and keep expecting a different result...
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by faithin9ja: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
I pity the bigoted, tribalistic Nigerians on this thread and others like it.

First of all Dana Management and Directors should be arrested and be helping the authorities with their enquiries, not because they are Indians BUT because they are responsible for the air worthiness of their aircraft.

All Dana flights should be grounded immediately

Only a fool will enter Dana flight anyway right now.

An Allied Air cargo plane crashed landed in Ghana on Friday killing 10 Ghanaians in their bus, doe that mean the Nigerian owners of Allied Air hate Ghanaians or did they deliberately plan for their aircraft to crash in Ghana?

Nigerians remove the sentiment of colour, race and tribe and deal with the issues

1 Like

Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
They are suppose to be jailed.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by ask4double(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
‎'I was on this same Dana plane on the 23rd of may 2012. It was delayed from tak...e off
from MMA2, I saw the Philippine mechanics with buckets draining out hydraulic fluid under the left side under carriage tyre mechanism, a part was taken out but not replaced, yet we were told to board. I told the flight supervisor my name that am an
aerospace systems engineer and am concerned at the operational state of the plane,
the guy told me to see the pilot, I did, he was a Caribbean decent capt & new zealand asian looking co-pilot,he confirmed work was done and asked how I knew, I said I saw it from the windows of the airport and the part was not replaced that I
also saw the mechanics Philippine & indian guys under the plane, he told me don't worry if its not ok we won't fly. I pinged my family and friends of what I saw
and the names of the people I spoke to. Should anything happen as well as asking that the plane is taken off but am just a simple powerless passenger. We landed and the pilot waited at d door to shake me as to say I told u. Sadly this plane wasn't taken off service to sort out the hydraulic leak or landing gear problem because it was still making money for indians in Dana, now this Dana plane has killed my friend Ehime,
levy & ijeamaka & 150 others. All because they refused a simple precaution advice over their financial wants. My story can be checked from dana Airline/MMA2
logs. May God burn you all in Dana'.SUBMITTED BY Emeka Mendez CollinsSee More
By: Emeka Mendez Collins
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by crackhouse(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
It's easy to console the families of the dead especially when ur loved one{s} is not involved.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by otokx(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
The management of DANA should be charged for crimes against the people of Nigeria.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by gator666: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
otokx: The management of DANA should be charged for crimes against the people of Nigeria.

This is not the case of "rest of the world against Nigeria". It is NOT only Nigerians that diet in the accident, but also 6 Chinese, 1 American. mechanics releasing the aircraft should be arrested for criminal negligence, management for forcing them to do so etc.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by 9jagossip(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
Its so bad that at this point Nigerian still have to live in such state, due to its reckless Government. Wish baba Fela were still alive.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by drrionelli(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
cryI am so very saddened to learn of this great tragedy. My friends, please know that my countrymen and countrywomen here in the United States share in your grief. We shed many tears with yours.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by dayo23(f): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
I dnt even knw wat 2 say, honestly am so annoyed wit d govt.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by Skoopy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2012
Tyche: How I wish this is China.
some heads would roll
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by Pimples(m): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
PROFIT GREED
PROFIT GREED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) / Traffic Officer Helps A Motorist Push His Faulty Bus In Onitsha (Photos) / Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.