Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website (18306 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway / Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening / The Dana Air Plane Was Faulty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by kelvincoll(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
DANA AIR NAMED BEST SAFETY AND SECURITY CONSCIOUS AIRLINE IN NIGERIA
Lagos | 25th September, 2010
Award-winning airline, Dana Air, has been named the ‘Best Safety and Security Conscious Airline in Nigeria at the Nigeria@50 edition of Security Watch Africa Awards which held on the 24th of September 2010 at the prestigious Crown Plaza, Johannesburg – The Rosebank, South Africa.

http://www.flydanaair.com/media_center_detail.aspx?id=8

Should this award be withdrawn?
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by oluemmakay(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
Wot else do you expect from Dana Airlines? Where is Nigeria Airways? Both sides are 2b blamed 4d misfortune. God bles Nigeria!
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by Biodup: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
Can you imagine these capitalists are not sobber at all.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by whobethat: 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
Dana air is owned by Indians but i am still checking the manifest to see how many Indians were on-board this crashed plane and i am yet to find one. This tells me something that the Indians in Nigeria know something we do not know.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by jigwe101: 2:35am On Jun 05, 2012
T he Indians have spilled the blood of my people and are smiling . I just want justice either by our so called Govt or civilians should take laws into their their own hands so that Indians will stop taking Nigerians for granted . I am so sad.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by jigwe101: 3:17am On Jun 05, 2012
Nigerians just suffer b/cos the govt is only interested in filling their purse by letting stupid country like india to come in and bribe them to the extent that they now lost their senses at the expense of their own peoples' lives. indians must go, we do not need their technology. Also let me remind Nigerians that by the time China combines their fake with indian fake, Nigeria will be finally finished. Goodluck u better watch out for this , we are tired of all this mess. Third world country in another third world country flexing their muscke as if they are better than us just b/cos we have been under the spell of bad government since after our independence.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 05, 2012
And the bleeping son of a btch is smiling
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by Redhot111(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2012
U wan try indian with juju? Dey used our brodas as sacrifice. And worse still our govt isn't doin or sayin anytin. God is watchin al diz legion of cultist dat settles our collective issues in their meetings only 2 try puttin a veil ova our faces
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by faithin9ja: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2012
whobethat: Dana air is owned by Indians but i am still checking the manifest to see how many Indians were on-board this crashed plane and i am yet to find one. This tells me something that the Indians in Nigeria know something we do not know.

either you are just being sarcastic or you are bigoted fool. Dana owners and Nigerian aviation authorities are too blame but I don't believe either party prayed or hoped for a crash when they were cutting corners - by the way 6 Chinese nationals died in the crash. My thoughts are with their families thousands of miles away.
Re: Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website by whobethat: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
@faithin9ja: who mentioned anything about the Chinese. see hw foolish u r, u can't even read and u must very dull as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traffic Officer Helps A Motorist Push His Faulty Bus In Onitsha (Photos) / Cameroon Army Vessel Capsizes At Sea, Dozens Missing: Security Sources / Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.