Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Do You Need Someone To Multivate Your Worker, Youth Or Church - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Need Someone To Multivate Your Worker, Youth Or Church (1093 Views)

Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary / Offshore Oil Worker,lets Meet Here / Advice An Unsatisfied Business Centre Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Someone To Multivate Your Worker, Youth Or Church by alexiump: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
its high time we stop crawling in life. Get on ur fit bcux d track is 2 narrow 2 accommodate many. Cal alex when u re in need of a God fearing moltivational speak and an impact maker in life. 08176468385
Re: Do You Need Someone To Multivate Your Worker, Youth Or Church by enupdates(f): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
Your spellings are wrong,that is your number one disqualification,it is spelt MOTIVATION not multivate-or were u trying to spell multivitamin? Next time type your name's first letter in capital-Alex and you are unprofessional.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need Someone To Multivate Your Worker, Youth Or Church by willarrie(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
BTW,wat dyu intend to multivate them with?...vitamins.."ℓ☺ℓ...=))•´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) pls get a job

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Someone To Multivate Your Worker, Youth Or Church by stepo707: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
chai! nairalanders and their bad mouth.lmao

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Someone To Multivate Your Worker, Youth Or Church by sharpman1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
alexiump: its high time we stop crawling in life. Get on ur fit bcux d track is 2 narrow 2 accommodate many. Cal alex when u re in need of a God fearing moltivational speak and an impact maker in life. 08176468385

This guy wants to MULTIVATE my staff. He is a MOLTIVATIONAL SPEAK.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Someone To Multivate Your Worker, Youth Or Church by 2sexy(m): 7:09am On Jun 06, 2012
This ain't a good way to help someone. You guys should commended him for taking a bold step for knowing what to do with his life and time. As you can clearly see, he is just starting out. How many people in Nigeria know what to do? How many of you here got it right the first you started something?

After that, you should then point out his errors and tell him how to correct the errors and also imrove himself to be a better writer, communicator and orator.

There are a lot educated-illitrates among us here on nairaland. All those laughing at the OP for words spelt wrong, your intention is right but with a bad approach. We should learn to give hope and encouragement at the slightest opportunity. Nigeria is a mess already. Don't make it worse by sending one to street.

Its not by knowing how to spell almost every word in the dictionary when you could hardly make an impact in the life of your fellow human.

OP, you can do it. All you got to do is watch what others have done and copy them. You do have to improve your spelling but it ain't that hard if you love to read. Just keep reading and before you know it, you could spell better. Watch and copy what others have done is only way to improve and don't let anyone fool you; you a great motivator. Yes you can!

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Someone To Multivate Your Worker, Youth Or Church by nitrogen(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
@2sexy, you are right, but the starter(op) is thinking and trying to present himself like a prof. motivator.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Multivate Your Worker, Youth Or Church by 2sexy(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2012
nitrogen: @2sexy, you are right, but the starter(op) is thinking and trying to present himself like a prof. motivator.

Not really, from what I see. He actually thought he had no problem or refuse to see it so. A lot of adults don't know how to spell correctly.

I know a guy that even at his age, he still make basic mistakes in spelling, no thanks to the way he was brought up. His dad used to call me back then to spell certain words amongst his other brothers and when I did spell it correctly, he would commend me for it while this guys would be upset. It got so bad that they almost banned me from coming to their house. Over 20 year down the road one of them can't spell correctly. Why? Because he refused to develop himself when his father was hammering it on him. Infact he and I even talked about it early this year while he said about his basic spelling errors(my mind quickly flash back to years back when his father asked me to spell) and he asked me how he could overcome it and I told him that he refused to tackle the problem that's why its still there. And he agreed.

Well, on my part, most people do not know what I did. I am a believer of self-development. I don't believe the teacher can teach you anything without your effort. What that guy didn't know is that I self-taught myself how to read. Its unbelieveable but its the truth. I grew up in a house where no one care to teach me after school but I had to copy a friend whose mother took the responsibility of doing so. I taught myself mathematics when I realized I was deficient in that area. One thing about me is that it seems God installed auto-learning application in me. I have this tendency to learn from people things that are good and that's why I told the OP to do the same.

As a matter of fact, I once had F9 in english. So, basically if I can improve, anyone can!
Re: Do You Need Someone To Multivate Your Worker, Youth Or Church by AmbTalented: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2012
Sir(s) and Ma(s),
The MULTIVITAMIN man may be right with his profession as what he called himself to be... A MULTIVATOR (MULTIPLIER)
Re: Do You Need Someone To Multivate Your Worker, Youth Or Church by tanimola22: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
2sexy:

Not really, from what I see. He actually thought he had no problem or refuse to see it so. A lot of adults don't know how to spell correctly.

I know a guy that even at his age, he still make basic mistakes in spelling, no thanks to the way he was brought up. His dad used to call me back then to spell certain words amongst his other brothers and when I did spell it correctly, he would commend me for it while this guys would be upset. It got so bad that they almost banned me from coming to their house. Over 20 year down the road one of them can't spell correctly. Why? Because he refused to develop himself when his father was hammering it on him. Infact he and I even talked about it early this year while he said about his basic spelling errors(my mind quickly flash back to years back when his father asked me to spell) and he asked me how he could overcome it and I told him that he refused to tackle the problem that's why its still there. And he agreed.

Well, on my part, most people do not know what I did. I am a believer of self-development. I don't believe the teacher can teach you anything without your effort. What that guy didn't know is that I self-taught myself how to read. Its unbelieveable but its the truth. I grew up in a house where no one care to teach me after school but I had to copy a friend whose mother took the responsibility of doing so. I taught myself mathematics when I realized I was deficient in that area. One thing about me is that it seems God installed auto-learning application in me. I have this tendency to learn from people things that are good and that's why I told the OP to do the same.

As a matter of fact, I once had F9 in english. So, basically if I can improve, anyone can!

Hi, I doubt you were as bad as you thought you were.

I have come to realize that having an F9 in English language does not mean a student is bad. It means the student did not practice repeatedly before the main English language exam. Doing well in WAEC English language requires repeated practice. Imagine someone that wrote about 70-100 essays, did about 200-250 comprehension and summary exercises and also worked on the oral English part. There is no way such a person would get below a 3 or 4 in WAEC/GCE English language, no matter how village inclined the person is.

It pained me that I did not know the above trick when I was much younger. The 3 I got some years ago would surely have been a 1, no doubt about that. In my formative years, I was unfortunately busy rebelling against someone who wanted to show me the trick of doing well in English language exams when in fact I should have been listening to the person. Anyway, that is past now. History.

My point is that you were not necessarily a bad English language student when you got that 9. You just did not practice enough. After all, English language does not necessarily require deep intelligence as do some other subjects. It just requires constant usage(writing and speaking and reading) and being familiar with.

T22.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Multivate Your Worker, Youth Or Church by Kockane(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
2sexy: This ain't a good way to help someone. You guys should commended him for taking a bold step for knowing what to do with his life and time. As you can clearly see, he is just starting out. How many people in Nigeria know what to do? How many of you here got it right the first you started something?

After that, you should then point out his errors and tell him how to correct the errors and also imrove himself to be a better writer, communicator and orator.

There are a lot educated-illitrates among us here on nairaland. All those laughing at the OP for words spelt wrong, your intention is right but with a bad approach. We should learn to give hope and encouragement at the slightest opportunity. Nigeria is a mess already. Don't make it worse by sending one to street.

Its not by knowing how to spell almost every word in the dictionary when you could hardly make an impact in the life of your fellow human.

OP, you can do it. All you got to do is watch what others have done and copy them. You do have to improve your spelling but it ain't that hard if you love to read. Just keep reading and before you know it, you could spell better. Watch and copy what others have done is only way to improve and don't let anyone fool you; you a great motivator. Yes you can!
Madam, there's an adage in yoruba language that says, "you check out what your benefactor is putting on before you accept a piece of clothing from him". I am looking to learn life skills from someone I can always look up to, someone I can aspire to be like, some I know has "been there, done that", not someone I'm only gonn keep picking out bombs out of his grammar. For a motivational speaker, he still has a long way to go, cuz impacting pplz lives isn't just about having sumfn tangible to say, buh also being able to communicate such ideas satisfactorily to his/her audience. So, don't blame pple if dey haven't been able to connect with him intellectually cuz he doesn't speak good english.

T.O.A

(1) (Reply)

Any Lawyers/aspiring Law Students? / Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) / Are U A Graduate Andd No Job? Get Paid 30k Monthly By D GEJ Transformatn Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.