Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

pls help a bro... I need a job to put my Bsc into use - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / pls help a bro... I need a job to put my Bsc into use (1093 Views)

15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed / Big Question... Will You Quit Your Job To Start A Business?? / Pls Help A Bro.,i Need An Advice On Ph Taxi Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

pls help a bro... I need a job to put my Bsc into use by AsherStorm(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
I'm a graduate of biochemistry from Obafemi Awolowo University Ile ife with HSE certification...

About to begin Msc in Biochemistry...

I'm based in ogun state and sometimes in agege lagos.

I'm very good in my field and also very flexible when put to work in any other field.

I'm a very hardworking young man who doesn't stop until a set target is achieved.

Kindly contact me via email if you have any assistance you can render.

Alimihazzan@mail.com

Thanks
Re: pls help a bro... I need a job to put my Bsc into use by AsherStorm(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Somebody pls
Re: pls help a bro... I need a job to put my Bsc into use by engrbrume(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Have you ever thought about the number of people graduating every year getting that same degree you have and that same skill set? Schools were not only created to provide labor for the industries but also to ensure that labor can be easily obtained and replaced. Millions of people graduate every year fully equipped to serve as a competent replacement.
In this day and age, employers can change staff as easily as changing the parts of a machinery. It is cheaper and sometimes more productive. Most employers don't want indispensable employees, they want employees that can be replaced and for good reasons too.
I learnt recently that Lacasera sacked the entire staff in one day. Now, a good question to ask is this......why will a company take that kind of risk. Simple answer 'it can afford to replace all of them, take a little bit of loss and get back to profitability'.
Now, some people argue that experience matters and I agree, but if you are a bank teller for example how valuable is your cash counting experience? Just about anybody can count cash. Some things don't need experience they just need someone that can follow a step by step instruction.
The job system as we know it is broken, a new age is upon us. The age that requires you to step out of average. Nobody cares about the average person, average is easily replaced and forgotten, you can't win in the race to be average. If I can break down your job into a series of steps, I can replace you with the snap of a finger. Think about that!!!

2 Likes

Re: pls help a bro... I need a job to put my Bsc into use by AsherStorm(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
engrbrume:
Have you ever thought about the number of people graduating every year getting that same degree you have and that same skill set? Schools were not only created to provide labor for the industries but also to ensure that labor can be easily obtained and replaced. Millions of people graduate every year fully equipped to serve as a competent replacement.
In this day and age, employers can change staff as easily as changing the parts of a machinery. It is cheaper and sometimes more productive. Most employers don't want indispensable employees, they want employees that can be replaced and for good reasons too.
I learnt recently that Lacasera sacked the entire staff in one day. Now, a good question to ask is this......why will a company take that kind of risk. Simple answer 'it can afford to replace all of them, take a little bit of loss and get back to profitability'.
Now, some people argue that experience matters and I agree, but if you are a bank teller for example how valuable is your cash counting experience? Just about anybody can count cash. Some things don't need experience they just need someone that can follow a step by step instruction.
The job system as we know it is broken, a new age is upon us. The age that requires you to step out of average. Nobody cares about the average person, average is easily replaced and forgotten, you can't win in the race to be average. If I can break down your job into a series of steps, I can replace you with the snap of a finger. Think about that!!!

Wise words...
Note: I have a business I operate
I just wish to put my Bsc and Msc into use.
Re: pls help a bro... I need a job to put my Bsc into use by AsherStorm(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Somebody please
Re: pls help a bro... I need a job to put my Bsc into use by kokane249: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
for current jobs vacancies visit www.justincan.com
Re: pls help a bro... I need a job to put my Bsc into use by AsherStorm(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
kokane249:
for current jobs vacancies visit www.justincan.com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Gretel Mobile / Career Dilemma Please Advice A Poor Boy In Need Of Professional Advice / See Tips On How To Succeed At A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.