Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,101 members, 7,859,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Game Of Thrones - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones (847 Views)

Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones by conserved(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
smileysup people? ow many of you guys av seen this series,GAME OF THRONES? if you av,did you find it interesting and please do you know if the complete SEASON 2 is out and where did it stop? smileylookin forward to hearing from u guys. wink
Re: Game Of Thrones by afrobaby(f): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
Re: Game Of Thrones by conserved(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
smiley@ afrobaby,thnx, didnt even kno there was already a thread on it,so u r also a fan.d season 2 i got stopped @ episode 2.Do u kno if the complete season 2 is out?
Re: Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 07, 2012
all of season 2 is not out yet. it stops @ episode 10 currently. you can watch it on putlocker though
Re: Game Of Thrones by Henley96: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]It blows my mind.
Re: Game Of Thrones by Parnassuss(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
Shollypopz: all of season 2 is not out yet. it stops @ episode 10 currently. you can watch it on putlocker though

Sorry but episode 10 IS the finale, its a HBO production after all. Na to wait for season 3
Re: Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
Parnassuss:

Sorry but episode 10 IS the finale, its a HBO production after all. Na to wait for season 3
yes, u are right. i don't really watch the show because I've read the book(3)

(1) (Reply)

Next Movie Star(nms) What Do U Know About It. Forms & Audition Info Drop It Here / Make That Hıt Movıe Wıth Rocs...ı Got The Street Concepts. / Buy Sons Of Anarchy DVD Downton Abbey DVD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.