Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene (23113 Views)

Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. / 100+ Best Tweets - Game Of Thrones - Red Wedding! / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by delors(m): 12:41am On Jun 04, 2013
Game Of Thrones Season 3 Episode 9: The Most Devastating Episode Of All

I was among those who thought Spartacus was better than Game of Thrones weeks back on Nairaland...Now, I just can't help but change my mind...For those who haven't seen the latest episode, please check online. I don't want to spoil ur mood, mine is already spoilt. This is the most dramatic episode I have seen in a long while...I lost my appetite, packed my meal n threw it away. If not that I am a big boy, I almost shed a tear! Lord Frey is my newest most hated character of all! Don't think I'd be watching it no more though...for me, that's the end of the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78juOpTM3tE&feature=player_embedded

See also: https://www.nairaland.com/1243015/game-thrones-discussion/22#16032893

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:05am On Jun 04, 2013
Hahahahahahahaha I read the book and did not bother to watch the whole season, the guy kills off his characters too often.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:25am On Jun 04, 2013
Im still depressed about it.

I thought the death of Ned Stark was bad. This definitely takes the cake.

I blame Rob for it completely.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by JadeWilliam(f): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2013
Pls where can I watch it online?
I stil can't figureout how 2download or watch with d torrent software cos I'v downloaded it &tried out al that my brain can give me but stil no way. Can any good fellow help me out or tel me of another free where I can watch movies or series on line
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by firstolalekan(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2013
[size=28pt]InfACT, i am till shocked and annoyed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by oluwadare26(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2013
How did this make the frontpage of Nairaland while there are many useful and educative posts lying in each section?...whats my business if u refuse to eat ur food coz of a movie when there are many people out there dying of hunger..

12 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2013
Jade William: Pls where can I watch it online?
I stil can't figureout how 2download or watch with d torrent software cos I'v downloaded it &tried out al that my brain can give me but stil no way. Can any good fellow help me out or tel me of another free where I can watch movies or series on line
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/episodes/
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2013
iFroze. My sister cried. Village Boi must believe me lol.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by HezronLorraine(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2013
just type fztvseries.mobi.don't use www.its free,fast and as a lot of series movies.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2013
This thread should have a SPOILER ALERT

Some of us are still a few episodes or seasons behind! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by EmperorOlu: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2013
I am also shocked,i did not expect that all.I did however suspect near the end when the mother froze and started to notice the strange behavior of the soldiers.One thing i like about this show is that it is unpredictable ,it can turn any way.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Francheezy(m): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2013
shhit it

whr can i download diz game
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2013
Seeriously?

Very fake reactions if you ask me.

After watching spartacus where a baby was ripped from a mother and a slave was sliced like meat.....

C'mon.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by realitychick: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2013
i only see people opening there mouth,,,why me i go dey scared like that for wetin i see for screen,haba,,,dem no reach joor,,, grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2013
i love the big brother,the chase more than spartacus.walai
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2013
reality.chick:
i only see people opening there mouth,,,why me i go dey scared like that for wetin i see for screen,haba,,,dem no reach joor,,, grin grin grin

nice reality check from reality chick!
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by fpeter(f): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2013
I lost interest after my Kahl Drogo was killed, Yeah he died in the book but then
The movie should have corrected that error and kept him alive for me! angry sad

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2013
ThiefOfHearts: Im still depressed about it.

Really? I always hated the way Lady Stark promised Robb to one of Frey's daughters. It was such a contrast to Sansa's begging Eddard to let her marry Joffrey and have his blonde babies and Eddard's refusal to both Sansa and Robert Baratheon.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by tonbari: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2013
Cnt Wait 4 d Season Finale.... airing nxt sunday.... For torent dloadz goto eztv.com.. itz gud bt d suspense is nufin compard to SPARTACUS
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by delors(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2013
Finallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy o1 My post made the FP? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
O ya, yanga don start...17, 18, 19, bobo, 17, 18, 19, bobo..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by delors(m): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2013
ThiefOfHearts: Im still depressed about it.

Yeah, Robb became too carefree...in times of war, u take nothing for granted. I almost did not believe i was watching GoT when it was happening...like wtf!!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by clintino700(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2013
Menh it was so brutal n helpless,I could not believe what I saw. D little girl was going to see her family n watching them kill d wolf n her family. PAINFUL*
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by bigfredondo(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2013
I must confess, this episode got me into a sad mood...so sad.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by delors(m): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2013
oluwadare26: How did this make the frontpage of Nairaland while there are many useful and educative posts lying in each section?...whats my business if u refuse to eat ur food coz of a movie when there are many people out there dying of hunger..
Take a chill pill and relax for once. How many of those hungry have u shared ur meal with before? Or is it becos the topic doesnt have Tonto Dikeh n Boko Haram init? cool down abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Sleekydee(m): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2013

Fztvseries.mobi or mobseries.tk
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by coogar: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2013
jackbauersballs: This thread should have a SPOILER ALERT

Some of us are still a few episodes or seasons behind! angry angry angry

seun should close the thread....
nigerians can't just shut their mouths - stop spoiling it for others. the show doesn't air at the same time in every continent.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Sleekydee(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2013
delors:
Take a chill pill and relax for once. How many of those hungry have u shared ur meal with before? Or is it becos the topic doesnt have Tonto Dikeh n Boko Haram init? cool down abeg.

Bless ur soul, dnt mind d ovasabi bros....I love d sharing meal question!!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by segzicres(m): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2013
Lol. 1 guy on my list was soo anrgy. I guess they made alotta mistakes. Khal drogo's death still hurt me till today
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Afam4eva(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2013
I'm yet to see an episode of Game of Thrones. I'm actually angry at the fact that another seasonal film "The Walking Dead" had to kill a character that i loved soo much.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2013
segzi cres: Lol. 1 guy on my list was soo anrgy. I guess they made alotta mistakes. Khal drogo's death still hurt me till today

It shouldn't hurt you again. If Khaleesi is moving on, then you too must move on lol.

Afam4eva: I'm yet to see an episode of Game of Thrones. I'm actually angry at the fact that another seasonal film "The Walking Dead" had to kill a character that i loved soo much.

You can't be talking about Andrea...
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by cooltony09: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2013
Mehn..i've seen d next episode..rob was actually dreaming..it was all a dream grin wink..
Buh ceriously,who else wil remain 4 dat film..the lannisters..guess it's time to introduce the kardashians 2 make it more interesting grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more / Direct Link To Download Legend Of The Seeker Season 2 Episodes / #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.