Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,218 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Please Do Anybody Know Pillar Oil And Gas Services - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Do Anybody Know Pillar Oil And Gas Services (3830 Views)

Do Anybody Received Invitation From Nestle / Please,do Anybody Body Know The Salary Range Of This Secondary School? / Bella Oil And Gas Services Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Do Anybody Know Pillar Oil And Gas Services by buyaka(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2007
I was sent a letter informing me that i have been shortlisted by pillar oil and Gas services for their trainning programe on a date that will be convaned to me later. the venue for the training shall be in Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt. and they will only be responsible for my acconmondation. the letter further said i should pay 950 naira into their GTbank account.
Re: Please Do Anybody Know Pillar Oil And Gas Services by fansy: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2007
I received a similar invitation but from SPILLE OIL & GAS SERVICES.Am today sending details of their adress to an Aunty working with SHELL in P/H for acreditation.They do not look real to me as the invitation has not stipulated when the trainig starts.Besides,its a photocopied letter,using my self adressed envelop,duly stamped by me.WHY DEMANDING MONEY WHEN THEY ARE NOT EVEN READY?BEWARE! shocked
Re: Please Do Anybody Know Pillar Oil And Gas Services by stellose(f): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2007
@buyaka, are you a kid? cant you see is scam. did you apply to such thrash at anytime? come to think of it, only the look of the name spille tell you immediately that no one will open a company with such name or something , use your head, i was born and brought up in ph, nothing like that.

(1) (Reply)

Joemarine Institute Of Nautical And Research Studies,warri / Police Academy Releases List Of 2015 Intakes. / Who Else Got This Invite From Flour Mills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.