Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Need Your Suggestion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Your Suggestion (838 Views)

Help On Business Suggestion / Need Your Suggestion And Advice... Help A Fellow Take a life Decision. / Singapore & Nigeria Business Opening - Your Suggestion Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Suggestion by jandor(f): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2007
please advice me.i wanna go back home and open a supermarket around Ogba area in ikeja because this is what i have always wanted to do but how do i go about it.This as always been my plan since i was a child.How much do i need to have in dollars aside from the store payment.thanks
Re: Need Your Suggestion by domingojak: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2007
sure
Re: Need Your Suggestion by jandor(f): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2007
what do you mean by sure.i dont understand
Re: Need Your Suggestion by dafidixone(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2007
Call 08033979979 we will carry out your Pfisibilty studies for you at a very reasonable price. Or mail globalvilakoncept@yahoo.com
Re: Need Your Suggestion by herbsman(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2007
I live around ogba and know that the few shops around that sell on retail are not departmental stores.

1. What size of mart ar u looking at.small, medium,Mega mart.

2.Do u know that you must register as a distributor to major consumer products manufacturers within and outside Nigeria.

3.Premises(lease or outright purchase to erect a befitting structure)

4.There are over 15 banks on the main road that runs through Murhi to Mobil, hence,late night shopping is guaranteed.provided u stock the right product.

5.Products, which products(books, clothing,perfumes,household consumables,kitchen wares,electronics gadjets,laptops,digital camera,games.to mention a few.

Let me know if u will need a professional hand to write up a penetrating strategy.I will gladly do that for u.

Ogba can be bubbled up if only we try.
Re: Need Your Suggestion by jandor(f): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2007
thanks Herbsman.i wanna sell consumables in wholesale prices and is not gonna be a petty trading at all
Re: Need Your Suggestion by herbsman(m): 12:44am On Nov 23, 2007
so if its gonna be on a deparmental scale, do u want me to do a spade work for you undecided

by that i mean consulting for u. cool
Re: Need Your Suggestion by jandor(f): 12:55am On Nov 23, 2007
that will be apreciated
Re: Need Your Suggestion by herbsman(m): 1:16am On Nov 23, 2007
for a detailed feasibility, i need to av some information.

1. Are u looking at leasing a property or outright purchase.

2.Registering with major commodity maufacturers as an wholesaler-Cadbury,Coca-Cola,Indomie,PZ,uNILEVER etc

3.The company needs to be registered with the CAC.

4.for my efforts to write our a feasibility study that will be detailed,cover areas like types of product to be purchased,market positioning and pricing,advertising,location and will be mailed to u in 2weeks.We need to discuss about my professional fees.

(1) (Reply)

Start Of Sale Of Kerosine: / The 7 Unchanging Steps For Making Money Online (part 1) / Couple Of Questions On Alertpay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.