Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Please Can A 15 Year Old Girl Travel Alone From Nigeria To UK? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Can A 15 Year Old Girl Travel Alone From Nigeria To UK? (693 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Can A 15 Year Old Girl Travel Alone From Nigeria To UK? by Imeobong(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2012
Please house I need to know; as a friends child (a minor 15 years old) is going for medical check up in UK next month. She have been there before with the mum last year, but this time around the mum because of her job will not accompany her even to the embassy for renewal, will her visa be renewed if she goes alone? and can she travel BA alone?
Thanks guys
Re: Please Can A 15 Year Old Girl Travel Alone From Nigeria To UK? by 080ictcom(f): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
yes provided that the visa is correct and you will be sure to recieve him/her on landing...
Re: Please Can A 15 Year Old Girl Travel Alone From Nigeria To UK? by Imeobong(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
080ict.com:
yes provided that the visa is correct and you will be sure to recieve him/her on landing...

Yes d aunty will be waiting in UK to receive her. As she will be un-accompanied while going for visa interview will her visa be renewed?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice And View On Uk Visa Application / Positive Steps To Consider During F-1 Visa Interview... / Dubai A City Of Record Breakers (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.