Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Uba Plc Calling For Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Plc Calling For Test. (1568 Views)

2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here / UBA PLC Calling For Aptitute Test In Abuja / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Plc Calling For Test. by folex(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2007
Hi nairalanders, uba plc is planning to write a test on the 24th nov in ibadan. according to the info reaching my desk they are looking for graduates not more than 27yrs. d venue is their HR opposite cocoa house dugbe ibadan. i don't know if crashers will be allowed. but if u are staying in IB and environ u might want 2 give it a shot.
Good luck people.
Re: Uba Plc Calling For Test. by rolorolo: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2007
please what time is it scheduled for?
thanks
Re: Uba Plc Calling For Test. by rexfx2: 12:45am On Nov 23, 2007
just to correct tha
folex:

d venue is their HR opposite cocoa house dugbe ibadan.

the venue is olori hall, north campus, the polythecnic of ibadan, time is 7am be informed that there is a general environmental sanitation on that day and as such leave home early.

God will see us through!
Re: Uba Plc Calling For Test. by DisGuy: 5:57am On Nov 23, 2007
rexfx2:

just to correct tha
the venue is olori hall, north campus, the polythecnic of ibadan, time is 7am be informed that there is a general environmental sanitation on that day and as such leave home early.

God will see us through!

do they really want people for their tests or the HR managers are just incompetent buffoons undecided
and they are having a test on a weekend? lipsrsealed
Re: Uba Plc Calling For Test. by Emperoh(m): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2007
Dis Guy:

do they really want people for their tests or the HR managers are just incompetent buffoons undecided
and they are having a test on a weekend? lipsrsealed

THe last UBA test i wrote on the 22nd October 2007 was on a Sunday at Lunch time. You need the job and they have to make it convienient for themselves. So stay at home if its not ok by you. Moreover those HR officers would also like to stay at Home and enjoy their weekend and not stressing themselves just to help you join them. Think again bro.
Re: Uba Plc Calling For Test. by DisGuy: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2007
Emperoh:

THe last UBA test i wrote on the 22nd October 2007 was on a Sunday at Lunch time. You need the job and they have to make it convienient for themselves. So stay at home if its not ok by you. Moreover those HR officers would also like to stay at Home and enjoy their weekend and not stressing themselves just to help you join them. Think again bro.

I know what you mean

but putting a job test on a weekend/an environmental weekend is absurd! hows that convenient for them or anyone?
If you are working as a HR personnel you'll want the nest candidates to be able to reach the centres and be at their best

they are not helping you join them, their job is to recruit people, so basically they are doing their job, remember you are the one doing the test they need you as much as you need them.

(1) (Reply)

Interview @ Sunrise Community Bank / Nigerian Breweries Aptitude Aptitude Test Venue / Vacancy For Training Officer At UNICEF NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.