Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture (28931 Views)

Photo : Victoria Nyeche Crying At The River State House Of Assembly / How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by kilimanjaro(m): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
tessyade: No one is crying in that pics or could it be that my eye is deceiving me.
Nah, your eyes is not deceiving u. U have a good sight!
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by boladef: 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
After Jesus wept, he raised Lazarus from the dead. He has finished weeping, it's time to address Nigeria's issues squarely, and raise this country from the dead.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by hotshotpeter(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
I am baffled at how stupidly ignorant some people can be. This thing we call common sense no common @ all!

1. GEJ is a human being
2. A NORMAL human being cries when he/she sees things like this
3. WTF is wrong with GEJ crying if he is human?

Isn't he better than those idiots who, instead of helping out, took pictures of themselves posing in front of the carnage?
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Lagusta(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
Jenams: the north has succeeded in runnin aground the govt of GEJ, i really feel for him,they promised to make d country ungovernable if he wins, and that is exactly wat they 've bn doin! they neva wanted him to rule naija at all. he is seen as a stranger in his own country by some silly demented almajiris wit cows brain. well, boko haram, FYI, nothing u do to we christians can make us bow to wateva god u serve! absolutely notin! we will continue to serve our God in heaven, because he is our God! a flamin fire, slow to anger but ruthless in anger. u hav challenged our God to a battle! so be ready to bomb the host of heavens, be ready to set heaven ablaze! if u succeed, then we will bow to ur god.

what is wrong wit these christians sef.... Any little thing now is boko haram, muslim terrorists, bombing... What has boko haram got to do wit this plane crash
Please, always use ur sense b4 ur emotions, and get ur facts clear b4 bringing any religious sentiments. There is already a religion section on nairaland, please gerrrrout and go there...
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by freshmoney(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
Retardeen was only wiping off the sweat from the scorching sun! Nothing more. He can only cry if his billions of dollars in foreign accounts got blocked.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by mbaemeka(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
Gbawe said it all.

The inefficiencies are getting to an astronomical high. Stella Oduah faked being sympathetic when she announced the Crash. I was more than appalled.

Shame on this government! Big shame!!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by opeyemi500(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
I'm referring to that of Jonathan cool
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by lutherking1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
Merlintino: why do people take serious issue 4 granted. GEJ, wiping show d way he love nigeria and care 4 her much.what we all forget he is a father and president 2 nigeria. Wipin does nt entails he is weak or can any one prove me wrong. We all hv cried in one way or d othr wen we lose love ones. Respect him as u resect ur father . Support him nt attacking him. Tell me any president in d past who hv nt probed nigeria or embezzle nigeria money. Before u criticize think rationaly. Stop tribe issue 4 all 2 build a better nigeria.

KAI YOU'RE LUCKY IM IN MY GOOD MOOD TODAY. NO JUST TRY POST SUCH RUBBISH AGAIN SHA. LOVE MY FOOT. MTCHEWWWWWW
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by majojolo: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
Boyloaf kekeri, are you wipping for those involved in the plane crash or accusing the north? Is a disgrace, a shame and rascal that you cannot hide your doom river sense you caged human. You think the north is just like your miserable dark folk? While, eat your frog, dog and snakes - don't forget to top it with your papa's agunju, you drunker, dreamer.......... blinded tribal follower.

People are praying and showing sympathy, while you immoral hatch keeps accusing.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by 30secs(m): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
smile4kenn: President Jonathan photographed wiping tears from his eyes at the site of the Dana plane crash today. He cried so much today that everyone began to console him. Take heart Mr. Presido. We know you love us all so much.

Fresh Air
abeg!! Na crocodile tears be dat! Mr. Jonah don miss road nd Naija is heading for doom!
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Jyde89: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Gej,do what is right and you wont have to put up an act of empty emotion,and sheading of crocodile tear's in public.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by ghm: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
Hunnmmm, I have seen a minister of works cried heavily on a notoriously bad road that her ministry should have fixed. What was the outcome? The rad was still in it's ever-delapidating and life-wasting state many years after.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by deavicky(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
what jonah is doing does not look to me like crying it's like something entered his eye. go down the trend ur will see real picture of people crying
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by porka: 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
aasog1: This really troubled me. Watching him weep like this.
GEJ, you need to be a man. Crying publicly doesnt mean you are less of a man. But you could still salvage things. You need courage, lots of it at this point.
You need to stop feeling like you dont deserve to be the president! You need to start acting like YOU CAN Be the Best President this country ever had.
Stop pointing fingers. Use the stones the oppositions are throwing you to build a monument....JESUS!!!! I feel like I should shake the president a bit grin
Fire all those political jobbers who are presently appointed on the basis of favoritism. Theyve stolen enough. And yes, we all know you employed those people because they campaigned and politiked for you during the past election.
Corruption is killing Nigerians, not witches and wizards! For crying outloud, who the hell is Bokoharam in any nation with a good security agency.
Everything is falling apart sir. You need to for crissakes: Man UP!!!!!!! Stop acting WEAK!!!!!

He is a human being. Human beings cry.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by cosmatika(m): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
We re tired of mr. President crying for Nigerians. Very soon it'll be our turn to cry for him. He should jst resign frm dat post. A shoeless man now wearing ova size, he beta go bare footed We re tired of mr. President crying for Nigerians. Very soon it'll be our turn to cry for him. He should jst resign frm dat post. A shoeless man now wearing ova size, he beta go bare footed
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by assetstrap(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
[b]aasog1: This really troubled me. Watching him weep like this.
GEJ, you need to be a man. Crying publicly doesnt mean you are less of a man. But you could still salvage things. You need courage, lots of it at this point.
You need to stop feeling like you dont deserve to be the president! You need to start acting like YOU CAN Be the Best President this country ever had.
Stop pointing fingers. Use the stones the oppositions are throwing you to build a monument....JESUS!!!! I feel like I should shake the president a bit
Fire all those political jobbers who are presently appointed on the basis of favoritism. Theyve stolen enough. And yes, we all know you employed those people because they campaigned and politiked for you during the past election.
Corruption is killing Nigerians, not witches and wizards! For crying outloud, who the hell is Bokoharam in any nation with a good security agency.
Everything is falling apart sir. You need to for crissakes: Man UP!!!!!!! Stop acting WEAK!!!!![/b]

My sentiments exactly ny brother, in fact as i stated elsewhere the aftermath of this sad episode should be the removal of the minister of aviation (just d state of our airports alone is enough to get the hook!!), the removal of the head of NCAA and then deal severely with dana air and d rest of the blood suckers. This action should be immediate. Show ur people you've got big KAHOONAS!!
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Akilokazeem(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
waoo........what a nice president.the president may not be crying because of the plane crach,he might be crying that why in his regime that all this evil thingr want to show face.........I FILL FOR YOU MR PRESIDENT......
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
wicked and bloody crocodile tears.
www.nairaland.com/956087/closed-airspace-sunday-3-june
^Was the distressed plane prevented from making an emergency landing by patience jonathan's naming ceremony visit to lagos OR NOT?!
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by slyy: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
Can anybody confirm if he has ever cried at a bomb explosion site? mchewwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by OilSubsidy: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
Take heart all those who have lost their loved ones. Words cannot express my sadness at the going ons in my beloved country. We have Demons as leaders!!!! God please come and help us your helpless children. We need a messiah to free us from all the bondages!!!

Now I know why all men of God have resulted to buying private jets for themselves. At least they can monitor the maintenance unlike this coffins been flown in the name of commercial flights. The decay in the Airline industry is as a result of the decay in the entire nigeria system. No area is spared.

I already see a situation where are our rulers(LG Chairmen, Governors, Senators, House of Assembly members, Rep, Ministers, Commisioners and even party stalwarts) will simply steal more to buy their own private planes since it is clear that these businessmen don't give a monkey about the state of their planes only interested in MORE PROFITS! Afterall most of the passengers now just effing blackmen anyway.

Even the President himself is a effing blackman as far as these people are concerned. Who cares!!!

JONATHAN & CO, please do something for your fatherland, PLEASE!!. PREPARE A CONDUSIVE ENVIROMENT FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN TO ENJOY THIS YOUR ILL GOTTEN WEALTHS!!! Of what benefit will it be for you guys to steal all this money and your children cannot/will not want to return to NIGERIA when you all have gone to the great beyond? IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT??
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Akiika: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
Are people bringing up ethnicity to everything really sane?...some commentators just need their head checked...so irritating.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by johnie: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
slyy: Can anybody confirm if he has ever cried at a bomb explosion site? mchewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

https://www.nairaland.com/836760/jonathan-weeps-madalla-bomb-site#9876792

1 Like

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by sexyverah(f): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
cryin will not bring back d dead except jona as too much water in his eyes.. let him try and mak tinz right it one problem to d other in his own regime.. though he is d best presido naija hav ever had our northner leaders for hw long they hav served this country wat can they boast of? instead they are doing everytin in their power to potray gej governorship weak... gej wake up wake up from your slumber
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by subsidy12: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
Pls why is GEJ crying? he should be held responsible, that plane would have landed much earlier but it was not allowed to land because GEJ was about flying out. What a sacrifice to some stupid law
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by aljharem(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
haka_nai:

Damn! you are stupid!!!! Na northern airline driven by a northern man or na only southerners die inside?So sad.The President is just expressing his grief and sadness at the incidence that took so many.All you see on hear is north to blame!!!I say you just can't help being Northern phobic.I advice you that it will certainly hurt you someday rather than help your sick person. angry angry angry angry

gbam

People talk crazy at times on this forum I tell you
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by benny0077: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
purplekayc: Sure he's really crying ? Or wiping his eyes from d effects of smoke 4om d site? grin
grin
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Jkorokoro: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2012
All political sycophants misleading Mr president should please stop. Nigeria needs security, basic human needs such as food, hygienic drinking water, regular power supply, good hospitals. Our priority as a nation is not renaming of institutions. Mr president should stop playing politics with the lives of innocent Nigerians. please can someone list out the achievements of Mr president since he has been in office as a deputy governor to this moment as the president of Nigeria?
Mr president should sit up and work. Mr president is answerable to every Nigerians and not just the few sycophant elites he tags along. We Nigerians are his employers, and Mr president needs to answer to the calls of his employers as required by every employee. We are tired of being a laughing stock to the rest of the world. Therefore Mr president please sit up and start working and face major priorities that you Mr president was employed to fix by we the citizens of Nigerians your employers. Renaming unilag is a cheap political achievement. we want credible achievements from you. Please mr president based on your current performance, history will have it that you are the poorest performing president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Mr president, I strongly believe if you are truly committed to the growth of our dear country, and you desired to desired to diligently seek the face of God, you will still end up as best president we ever had in Nigeria.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by onyenaija1: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
Let's cut the crap. GEJ is a human being like every other person and subject to the frailties of man. He can cry for the pains of death of 153 souls and the shattered source of livelihood of hundreds if not thous of nigerians.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by ifexjob(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
Remember Gel is a human being he has the right to cry
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by mannyU: 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
Kx: I cried when The Senate chariman on Aviation,Uzodinma,a lady House of Assembly member and one other person spoke after GEJ had finished his speech.

Is that the protocol?
Should the president speak first or last in an ideal society? And the president had to hand the mic to these other speakers and stood and watched and listened to them speak.

When ever Obama and other are making speech(es), the show ends the moment Obama drops the mic, why is the reverse the case here or is it in order

Abeg shift joor..
Yurs is officially d most stupid comment I've seen thus far. Did u hear urself speak?? Obama, protocol.. When we mournin. U r really pathetic.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by IYANGBALI: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
who cares?if him like make him cry blood.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by mbhs139(m): 1:04am On Jun 06, 2012
Gbawe:

Well said. To be honest, I think it is those defending GEJ blindly doing the President the greatest disservice. I often wonder about the world exposure, beyond Nigeria, of most Nairalanders. You don't need to have travelled the world but surely the information age should reveal what is going on elsewhere to all of us !!!!

In which Nation is a President allowed to weakly captitulate to one of the greatest headache of a nation via announcing that "leaner Government not possible" when bloated and profligate Governance is crippling his Country?

Where would it be possible for a President to openly admit supporters/sponsors of terrorists have infiltrated "every level" of his Government yet no one sees any effort to expose and deal with these animals helping to murder Nigerians with impunity?

Where do we see a Government genuinely keen on change and "transformation, in a very corrupt Nation, going to hire a very corrupt Attorney General of the Federation , with a mediocre career, when Nigeria is blessed with many outstanding legal Practitioners with excellent records?

Why will a serious Government , in a nation where the comatose condition of National refineries is a major headache, concede , for two years, the overhaul of those refineries into the hands of singularly the most hideously corrupt public agency in Nigeria i.e the NNPC? Is that not idi.ocy and a deliberate attempt to fail? I.e putting the Fox in charge of the Chickens?

We all saw the rioters who caused a national problem and international embarrassment for the UK quickly apprehended and jailed. Same should apply to fuel subsidy scammers who have done far worse than the UK rioters in my opinion with how they have seriously threatened the economic wellbeing of Nigerians. Yet an openly corrupt AGF, part of the scam himself, prevaricates shamelessly while supported by a complicit President !!!!!

The list of the ridiculous actions of GEJ that shows ,without doubt, his compromised leadership is very long and we would be here all day discussing such but I think folks get my gist.

To the extent GEJ is failing abysmally, the only option open to a politically sophisticated people who shun sentiments and partisanship is for us all to give him 'tough love' by speaking with a uniform voice in telling him he is failing and showing where he he is failing. Instead that cannot happen because we have many ethnic jingoist, paid sycophants and bigoted fools, thinking they are fighting the "Yarobus" and "almajiris" via supporting GEJ blindly, ready to shamelessly mitigate for every failure or wrongful action of the Presidency without a single thought for what obtains elsewhere that is birthing the progress others, previously similar to us, are now enjoying.

Let the sycophants, ethnic jingoists and sectionally biased supporters keep it up. They have a chance to help GEJ succeed and all they do, like the Abati's and Maku's of the world, is to 100% contribute to the inevitable failure of GEJ with how they tell him his robe is "stunning" and "beautiful" when Mr. President is stark naked in public. "Goodluck" to Nigeria. "Goodluck" to Nairalanders.

You made a lot of sense there. But I also think that we should genuinely point out his mistakes while giving him accolades in areas he may have scored high.

I also sincerely think and hope that we would not vote along ethnic, religious or setimental line come 2015.

My prayer is that nobody will come and canvas for my vote just because he had no shoe while growing up, nor on the basis on critism or thwrong banters at one another. All I want to hear in inteligent discussion that will bring the best man out. Like the Queen of England, I say thank you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President / Ngige Escapes Mob Attack As Anambra APC Meeting Turns Violent / Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.